alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Did getting in shape help your dating life?

I was just curious if anyone had any good stories of how getting in shape affected their dating lives!

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alriva37 View Post
    I was just curious if anyone had any good stories of how getting in shape affected their dating lives!
    Yes, all the guys will be into you if you get jacked!
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alriva37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Yes, all the guys will be into you if you get jacked!
    oooof what about girls? haha

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes but mainly due to the fact I am more confident when i'm proud of the man I see in the mirror.
    You can slay with a dad bod so long as you're comfortable in your own skin and it doesn't bother you.

Registered User ghostdivision88's Avatar
    ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got really really ripped when I was in therapy last winter. They had a nickname for me and my room mate. Chip and Dale.

For sure we both got a lot more attention from women. Plus we were on the same floor as the girls. But we both had major problems with self esteem.

Even though they all liked to look and we got way more attention. It never felt like I was getting " better" with them. Especially since the better I got the more I wanted to forget about the girls and focus on how strong I could get.

I won't lie though. It felt good when you walk into a room and the really hot one says "Holy ****" under her breath. Or the staff grab your arm ,or random crazy hotties put on a strip show, and write you letters.

You get away with so much more. Its like being a good look chick. People give you the benefit of the doubtway more. You get a lot more respect from other men, you gain status. I could have ****ed a few but I was from jail and one of the rules was no sexual contact.

Don't get bigger or leaner or stronger for the girls. That's a bonus. Do it because it will help you in pretty much every other area of your life.
    Last edited by ghostdivision88; 04-21-2021 at 02:18 PM.

toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toathis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Helped with my confidence for sure

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kind of.. I guess..

I have always carried around a lot more LBM than your average person , there was just a good stretch of it being masked under a lot more body fat than needed trying to convince myself I could make it as a power lifter..

You would be amazed at how many 7/10+ females are attracted to big guys , so its not as if my pool of snootch was ever empty..

But.. stopped BS'n myself and dropped the BF and really concentrated on how I looked vs how much I could lift and that pool of availability grew exponentially and the amount of legit 8/10+ IRL that all the sudden notice you. Not to mention if you aren't completely butt a$$ ugly to begin with , being big & lean all the sudden meant I was no longer having to approach the same caliber female's... often they would approach me, SRS.

But even with all of that you cant be socially retarded , attracting them is one thing... having the ability to have a conversation is what will keep them there. Otherwise the novelty will eventually wear off
    6'2" @ 247lbs

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    Kind of.. I guess..

I have always carried around a lot more LBM than your average person , there was just a good stretch of it being masked under a lot more body fat than needed trying to convince myself I could make it as a power lifter..

You would be amazed at how many 7/10+ females are attracted to big guys , so its not as if my pool of snootch was ever empty..

But.. stopped BS'n myself and dropped the BF and really concentrated on how I looked vs how much I could lift and that pool of availability grew exponentially and the amount of legit 8/10+ IRL that all the sudden notice you. Not to mention if you aren't completely butt a$$ ugly to begin with , being big & lean all the sudden meant I was no longer having to approach the same caliber female's... often they would approach me, SRS.

But even with all of that you cant be socially retarded , attracting them is one thing... having the ability to have a conversation is what will keep them there. Otherwise the novelty will eventually wear off
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have noticed a trend that goes up and down, fit when single, and then let myself go while in relationship, so my peak was right around the start of the relationship. Happened 3 times already, in perfect synchrony, so sure fitness was correlated with getting the girl, but it may not be the actual cause. I definitely think the confidence gained from being fit helped me pursue, but I can't say whether the confidence impressed the women. I CAN say that my looks did not. One even said she didn't care that I was fit when I asked if she was mad I got fatter. She said she didn't care or even notice because my face was ugs. Well, RIP, but there you go, for some men, maybe their looks matter, but for me, looks don't.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the most girls when i was a 110 lbs twink who never lifted a single weight.

Getting women is all about meeting the right women, being in the right environment, having a good personality, being funny etc. And obviously looking at your best.
    Unless you're at the beach/pool, no one will see your ripped physique if you have one. And not many natties look like they lift through their clothes.
    Also women don't give much chits about a ripped physique. Yes it's better than being out of shape but it's at the bottom tier of the list of what matters to them.

The only time getting in shape helps is if you're 300 lbs.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Registered User ghostdivision88's Avatar
    ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah ive been sprinting so now they have no chance of getting away from me

just a fun hypothetical question.

i, in now way endors rape. nor do i think it is a good idea or do i advocte its use as a means of "dating"

but waaaaaay back in the day like 20,000 years ago, women got raped all the time, it was probably some **** tht they went through on daily basis

if the man was stronger and bigger he could just take what he wanted

most of the time women had fucing rape fantasies anyway

they want you to go for it

how do you think a woman is going to see two different men

one that politely asks his woamn for sex or another that just takes it

what is the more manyl behavior

primitive man wouldnt know what the **** ASKING for sex is he would just take it

yes its a different time but out biology hasnt changed

Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's amazing how many things men have to have going on for them to get women. While women just have to stand there and look good lol

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i dont think my wife would have been interested if i was fat
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CYBORG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, of course. The better you look, the better you feel. Your confidence will increase naturally because getting in shape takes hard work, and doing hard work develops confidence. Do it for yourself, but yes it will definitely help in your dating life. That being said, getting in shape isn't everything, and you still have to work on your personality and communication skills as well.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    No

Was skinny fat and lonely.

Now I’m fit and lonely.

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Scrawny 130lbs 10% guy age 21 (1999) = no success. Trodden on. Pittied.

Slim 150lbs 14% guy age 26 (2004) = some success, still tons of rejections. But could get the attention of a slim girl in the 5-6 range.

Fat guy 200lbs / 28% age 36 = none at all. Contempt.

Currently 5'10 / 173lbs / 16% at age 42 = only the odd landwhale hits on me (online).