Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    There's definitely the possibility that the media was doing this for money. My belief is the damage they have caused and are causing to the country by dividing everyone should be punished by 24/7 skepticism and triple checking until they get their act right. If they need to be dissolved, so be it.
    To be fair, I think clearly there are true believers involved here, but at the very least "we" are allowing them to do so by allowing them keep making money with this. At lot of people are making a lot of money and getting famous doing this ATM.

The trouble is we need to demand better, from someone, someone has to step up and do a good job and get rewarded. Otherwise there are a million twitters and youtubers and new networks that are -happy- to fill the void. We will never be able to just turn our backs fast enough if someone good doesn't come in.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skwidward View Post
    They literally removed, from the video, the part where you see a male holding a gun while turning towards the officer and the shooting itself.

Instead of the above, what you see is the cop chasing the dude, then all of a sudden it jumps to a still shot of the kid with his hands up.

They leave the still up and insert the gunshot sound and a flash. The still of the kid with his hands up does not move.

It’s totally doctored.

And they gave this description of the video:

It doesn't look doctored to me.

They stopped the video before the kid gets shot (understandable no?) and let the audio continue for a couple seconds.

The "cropping" sure just looks like a change in aspect ratio from widescreen to a format more suitable for twitter. Is it a vast leftist conspiracy? Meh.

I didn't do a frame by frame comparison, but the full video is widely available to view so this seems like a nothing burger.

It's long been understood that neither the police nor news organizations are under any obligation to be completely forthcoming unless under oath.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post

They stopped the video before the kid gets shot (understandable no?) and let the audio continue for a couple seconds.

The "cropping" sure just looks like a change in aspect ratio from widescreen to a format more suitable for twitter. Is it a vast leftist conspiracy? Meh.

I didn't do a frame by frame comparison, but the full video is widely available to view so this seems like a nothing burger.
    Yea, I can't play them side by side atm, but from what I remember I don't think any of the content is altered. What they did though was run the video up until the first moment of real contact with Toledo and then skipped to a still image of the brief second he's hands up no gun, and insert a fake gunshot sound. End it the moment before he gets hit by the bullet - fine - but this ... why?

There is no disclaimer of that or anything, given this kind of footage is often not perfect, or lags, or just hard to tell what's always going on ... that's really really hard to defend I think. There is no way this was done thinking it was bringing news to people in the best way possible. And I had to click on two age verifications to watch it. People know what they were "hoping" to watch.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's definitely the possibility that the media was doing this for money. My belief is the damage they have caused and are causing to the country by dividing everyone should be punished by 24/7 skepticism and triple checking until they get their act right. If they need to be dissolved, so be it.
    Agreed.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Yea, I can't play them side by side atm, but from what I remember I don't think any of the content is altered. What they did though was run the video up until the first moment of real contact with Toledo and then skipped to a still image of the brief second he's hands up no gun, and insert a fake gunshot sound. End it the moment before he gets hit by the bullet - fine - but this ... why?

There is no disclaimer of that or anything, given this kind of footage is often not perfect, or lags, or just hard to tell what's always going on ... that's really really hard to defend I think. There is no way this was done thinking it was bringing news to people in the best way possible. And I had to click on two age verifications to watch it. People know what they were "hoping" to watch.
    The gunshot audio sounds like the real one with the correct timing, they just didn't show the gore.

I'm not supporting the media's actions. I am kinda surprised in 2021 that anyone is under any illusions that they intend to bring the news in the best way possible. That ship sailed decades ago.

News shows are interspersed with 20 minutes per hour of absolute bullchit paid advertisements. Why the other 40 minutes or their tweets or other content would ever be considered legit is beyond me.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    Honestly, why can the MSM continuously mislead and lie on a consistent basis without legal repercussions?
    ^^^^

I would really like to know this.

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The gunshot audio sounds like the real one with the correct timing, they just didn't show the gore.

I'm not supporting the media's actions. I am kinda surprised in 2021 that anyone is under any illusions that they intend to bring the news in the best way possible. That ship sailed decades ago.

News shows are interspersed with 20 minutes per hour of absolute bullchit paid advertisements. Why the other 40 minutes or their tweets or other content would ever be considered legit is beyond me.
    Would love to see you argue this with NYPat and x-trainer ben who actually believe that its more on Trump/conservatives than the media who does this on a daily basis as the biggest divider of US citizens.

Aside from that low IQ conversation, giving them a pass for the "entertainment" value isn't right, either. That's not their purpose- news orgs like FOX and CNN still use slogans like, "fair and balanced," "objective," etc.. It's bullchit. The tough thing is finding the solution, it shouldnt be government legislation- which may work at first- bt will quickly look like the CCP in a few decades.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gmenfan40 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The media should be liable to inciting riots and the damage from the aftermath with their manipulation of "news". (Ded fkn Srs)
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

U.S. Army Veteran

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It's long been understood that neither the police nor news organizations are under any obligation to be completely forthcoming unless under oath.
    If I had not seen any other footage of this incident, after watching this CBSN video, I would believe a cop shot an unarmed 13 year old with his hands up.

My use of the word doctored in describing what CBSN did to this footage is basically what they did.

We can agree on a more appropriate term if you would like, but I feel like doctored covers it. Maybe edited or messed with.

WARNING: Graphic and disturbing content

Newly released bodycam footage shows Chicago police chasing and fatally shooting 13-year-old Adam Toledo, as he appeared to comply with orders to raise his hands.
    To put the still of him with his hands up at the end and leave it there for way longer than he was actually in that position and insert the gunshot sound (or leave the audio running or whatever) is misleading when you just said you’re gonna show a graphic video of the shooting.

I’m not a video expert under oath being questioned by the prosecution, but it does appear they removed the part of the video where he turns into the “hands up” position and the cop backs up before firing. He did begin the turn with the gun in his hand, so removing that part and jumping to the “hands up” still image is BS, especially if this is your big release of the graphic shooting video.

This Chicago Tribune video shows a much better perspective.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...q6i-story.html

Cop’s chasing the kid. Kid stops. Cop stops, and as the cop shouts “hey show me your hands,” and backs up and shouts, “stop it...drop it,” the kid with the gun turns towards him. *bang*

It totally shows how as this cop is watching this armed male turn towards him, he has a 50/50 chance of the gunman shooting him verses dropping the gun.

Maybe if the cop had shouted “freeze!” the kid would be alive. Who knows?

The CBSN video shows a cop shooting a still of an unarmed kid with his hands up.

To do this ^ during these times irresponsible.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Would love to see you argue this with NYPat and x-trainer ben who actually believe that its more on Trump/conservatives than the media who does this on a daily basis as the biggest divider of US citizens.

Aside from that low IQ conversation, giving them a pass for the "entertainment" value isn't right, either. That's not their purpose- news orgs like FOX and CNN still use slogans like, "fair and balanced," "objective," etc.. It's bullchit. The tough thing is finding the solution, it shouldnt be government legislation- which may work at first- bt will quickly look like the CCP in a few decades.
    Their is no solution short of rewriting the first amendment and utilizing existing slander laws.

Interesting to see how the Smartmatic and Dominion lawsuits play out. The media companies have assloads of money to settle with so we'll probably never hear the details though.

If I had not seen any other footage of this incident, after watching this CBSN video, I would believe a cop shot an unarmed 13 year old with his hands up.

My use of the word doctored in describing what CBSN did to this footage is basically what they did.

We can agree on a more appropriate term if you would like, but I feel like doctored covers it. Maybe edited or messed with.
    I get it, not trying to argue semantics.

At the end of the day though, if you were mislead, that's your problem. CBSN has no obligation to present their work in a way that everyone agrees with or understands. They only have to follow law.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Wait a second.. did they actually alter the footage to take the gun out of his hand? If this is true I hope the officer can make a case to take them to civil court.
    This is all about the 30 sec vid CBS tweeted. It isn't even about the footage the local CBS Station aired in wide-screen or the wide-screen footage accompanying the story in its site. The tweeted video got cropped to conform to tweeter's mobile viewing dimensions.

I have watched the tweeted vid and the unedited officers bodycam on vimeo several times each, and I don't see a gun in either version, so I dont think the intern cropping the video for tweeter was trying to deceive anyone.

While stopping the video with the kid brightly lit and holding his hands up seems deceptive, they stopped the video there because the news typically don't show people being shot up close like that.

Kid definitely had a gun that he threw behind that fence though. Tough call to make for that cop.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drLihp View Post
    did he have a gun in his hands when he was shot?
    He had a gun in his hand .28 milliseconds before he was shot.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dude, do you know how many channels are calling it a bad shoot, that he was supposedly killed with his hands up? He wasn't shot with his hands up, he was hit in the chest once, and then his hands went up.

Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000) Skezo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    This is all about the 30 sec vid CBS tweeted. It isn't even about the footage the local CBS Station aired in wide-screen or the wide-screen footage accompanying the story in its site. The tweeted video got cropped to conform to tweeter's mobile viewing dimensions.

I have watched the tweeted vid and the unedited officers bodycam on vimeo several times each, and I don't see a gun in either version, so I dont think the intern cropping the video for tweeter was trying to deceive anyone.

While stopping the video with the kid brightly lit and holding his hands up seems deceptive, they stopped the video there because the news typically don't show people being shot up close like that.

Kid definitely had a gun that he threw behind that fence though. Tough call to make for that cop.
    Not a tough call, someone has been shooting at cars and runs from you then turns towards you with a gun. There are other videos out there of police officers in extremely similar circumstances to this who hesitated to pull the trigger and are now dead.

I get it, not trying to argue semantics.

At the end of the day though, if you were mislead, that's your problem. CBSN has no obligation to present their work in a way that everyone agrees with or understands. They only have to follow law.
    This is true.

This one just shook me a bit.

Call me naive (or a phaggot libtard or whatever), but I wasn’t aware of the extent to which an outlet like CBSN would go in order to bend the truth.

-Winston Churchill

LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500) LeftistGent is not very helpful. (-500)
    Corporate and banker elites LOVE it when sub 100 IQs like OP get distracted over racial issues while they rake in billions in profit and fuk over the lower and middle class. I always LOL at phaggots who care about corporate media race bait while the elites fuk them in the ass.
    Bernie 2020 crew
    Student debt cancellation crew
    Free college crew
    Healthcare for all crew
    End corporate welfare crew
    Identity politics is designed to distract people from corporate atrocities crew

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Dude, do you know how many channels are calling it a bad shoot, that he was supposedly killed with his hands up? He wasn't shot with his hands up, he was hit in the chest once, and then his hands went up.
    I honestly don't.

Also have zero interest in if it was a "good shoot" or not.

No winners here.

This is true.

This one just shook me a bit.

Call me naive (or a phaggot libtard or whatever), but I wasn’t aware of the extent to which an outlet like CBSN would go in order to bend the truth.
    I don't like it either. I'd have more respect for them if they just didn't show the video at all. I don't need to see a kid getting killed (deservedly or not) to believe it.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hands up don't shoot.
    Currently: traveling + MA Forensic Psych
    Current reading: Carl Rogers, Martin Heidegger

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Albania 2021, Scotland 2021

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Hands up don't shoot.
    I really try to avoid this ****, but it's all over the screens at Xsport.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't like it either. I'd have more respect for them if they just didn't show the video at all. I don't need to see a kid getting killed (deservedly or not) to believe it.
    Think about how much watching that video effected you after the next shooting and how much it is effecting the cop that felt it necessary to use deadly force to protect his/her own life. They are not all justified but they ain't running around looking for someone to kill for chits and giggles.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is an awful thread. Many in this thread claim CBS deceptively cropped out the gun from a video they posted to Twitter even though CBS left the full wide screen video in their TV coverage and in the embedded video accompanying the story on their site for everyone to see and review frame by frame.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skylinerd1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a justified shooting, and they're still trying to spin it into a bad shooting.....

Read one false article stating he was shot with his hands up....

Can someone explain why the media is never held accountable? Why reporters, and journalists are never held accountable?

Smith Mundt act of 2012...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-...ouse-bill/5736
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, do you really think people with no morals or integrity really care about facts? They've already told us as much over and over and over...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Narrator02 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So is there a video online from the full, actual bodycam recording?

This is an awful thread. Many in this thread claim CBS deceptively cropped out the gun from a video they posted to Twitter even though CBS left the full wide screen video in their TV coverage and in the embedded video accompanying the story on their site for everyone to see and review frame by frame.
    The description part of the tweet in question blatantly prepares the viewer for the shooting, not an edited version of it.

It also states the cop shot a 13 year old who “appeared to comply with orders to raise his hands.”

So I’m:

1.) expecting to see the shooting itself

2.) I’m totally gonna be looking out to see if this kid followed orders or not—if the shooting was justified, because that’s what I do as an armchair quarterback Twitter user who just read ”...appeared to...”

With the warning, I wouldn’t object to this being labeled as propaganda (with the intent open for debate).

WARNING: Graphic and disturbing content

Newly released bodycam footage shows Chicago police chasing and fatally shooting 13-year-old Adam Toledo, as he appeared to comply with orders to raise his hands.

-Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by Narrator02 View Post
    So is there a video online from the full, actual bodycam recording?
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...q6i-story.html

-Winston Churchill

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So don't just queef about it Stoolie, post it up.

Until then you're full of shiit.
    THE SPIRIT OF THE BAYONET: The will to meet and destroy the enemy in hand-to-hand combat is the spirit of the bayonet. It springs from the fighter's confidence, courage, and grim determination, and is the result of vigorous training. Through training, the fighting instinct of the individual soldier is developed to the highest point. The will to use the bayonet first appears in the trainee when he begins to handle it with facility, and increases as his confidence grows.

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mind is blown at some of the posters in here adamantly defending this. Reminds me Yuri Bezmenov talking about people who have been completely demoralized. Fascinating(and scary) to watch it play out in the real world.

The media can blatantly lie and shift/create reality to push an agenda and apparently millions of Americans don’t care because they think the people doing it are on their side.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew