Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnessislife has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Why would the media only tell half the truth knowing full well it will lead to social and racial unrest?

It's almost like that's what they want.

CNN's Technical director admitted that's what his network does in that video that leftists claim isn't his actual words being spoken.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait a second.. did they actually alter the footage to take the gun out of his hand? If this is true I hope the officer can make a case to take them to civil court.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Wait a second.. did they actually alter the footage to take the gun out of his hand? If this is true I hope the officer can make a case to take them to civil court.
    Read the OP.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Read the OP.
    I read it and I think I got it right but maybe not? It said "cropped out the footage showing the teen’s alleged firearm" which to me means they altered the footage to take the gun out of his hand. By cropping they mean cut the size of the frame so that you don't see the gun in his hand, correct?
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cut out a couple moments and it’s skips the whole portion of the kid turning - flashes to him hands up with I think fake gunshot sound and the video goes no farther than that - no aftermath at all.

So it starts at the moment of their initial contact at skips to the a single frame of Toldeo with his hands up - the video never shows a gun.

That’s really bad.
    Last edited by miscinbro; 04-19-2021 at 12:57 PM.

BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BullittEV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I read it and I think I got it right but maybe not? It said "cropped out the footage showing the teen’s alleged firearm" which to me means they altered the footage to take the gun out of his hand. By cropping they mean cut the size of the frame so that you don't see the gun in his hand, correct?
    There's two possible scenarios you are proposing: 1) The media deceived the people by cropping out a gun by editing the image or 2) The media deceived the people by cropping certain scenes to not show the gun.

Now ask yourself what difference of a reaction would you have to one vs the other. A standard IQ individual would have the same reaction, that the media tried to deceive the viewer.

Are you pretending to be a simpleton or are you really asking this question?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's two possible scenarios you are proposing: 1) The media deceived the people by cropping out a gun by editing the image or 2) The media deceived the people by cropping certain scenes to not show the gun.

Now ask yourself what difference of a reaction would you have to one vs the other. A standard IQ individual would have the same reaction, that the media tried to deceive the viewer.

I doubt it’s political, Srs. Maybe for some, but I think it’s all about the bottom line. This story sells better with more outrage and doesn’t require them to spend a lot of time writing full stories about justified shootings and 13 year olds running around with guns. Just reuse the ones they have.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is why they should be sued into oblivion.

lil homicide deserves better.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I doubt it’s political, Srs. Maybe for some, but I think it’s all about the bottom line. This story sells better with more outrage and doesn’t require them to spend a lot of time writing full stories about justified shootings and 13 year olds running around with guns. Just reuse the ones they have.
    You really giving the media the benefit of the doubt they dont have an agenda? Not a very smart bottom line if you want people to not believe anything you say. They are going for the low IQ, low hanging fruit.

Lmao, you are giving leeway to the most divisive factor of our country. I think you should re-evaluate.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I must be a simpleton because I didn't know I proposed two different scenarios. I just thought that "cropping" meant that they cut the size of the frame of the footage (like when I crop pictures), not that they took frames out. I honestly don't know the lingo though. I'll look at the two videos side by side.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

You really giving the media the benefit of the doubt they dont have an agenda? Not a very smart bottom line if you want people to not believe anything you say. They are going for the low IQ, low hanging fruit.

Lmao, you are giving leeway to the most divisive factor of our country. I think you should re-evaluate.
    No I'm not giving them cover - and to be clear - it's clearly not liberal media that's the only one making things up. I don't think risking the health of our nation over some money is a very defensible position. Hell, we've got people here daily that say they "want Russia to win."

But if you ask me why I think someone like the Kraken lady did all that crazy stuff and I'll tell you I think it was for the money and she didn't gibe two shts about Trump's politics.

I must be a simpleton because I didn't know I proposed two different scenarios. I just thought that "cropping" meant that they cut the size of the frame of the footage (like when I crop pictures), not that they took frames out. I honestly don't know the lingo though. I'll look at the two videos side by side.
    Brah, it doesn't matter. The media here saw the whole video and decided to cut out the one, legal, justifiable reason that the police officer would be in the right to use lethal force. Does it matter whether it was the scene or the same scene just with the gun cut out? Both accomplish the same thing. You trying to figure this out is like watching someone debate whether or not someone committed murder based on the caliber of round used.

Originally Posted by miscinbro
    No I'm not giving them cover - and to be clear - it's clearly not liberal media that's the only one making things up. I don't think risking the health of our nation over some money is a very defensible position. Hell, we've got people here daily that say they "want Russia to win."

But if you ask me why I think someone like the Kraken lady did all that crazy stuff and I'll tell you I think it was for the money and she didn't gibe two shts about Trump's politics.
    Your words: I doubt it’s political, Srs. Maybe for some, but I think it’s all about the bottom line.

That is exactly giving them cover by saying their intent on editing the video wasnt as nefarious because of the money. Based on evidence, that scenario is much less likely. I dont know anything about Kraken lady.

Here's another example of how the left is lost in the woods when it comes to the media. Myself and most other Trump voters on this forum continue to denounce the media, left and right. While you still argue as if I care or think it's not the right-side outlets, I dont. It's all of them.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Enemy of the people
    Came in to post this
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

Brah, it doesn't matter. The media here saw the whole video and decided to cut out the one, legal, justifiable reason that the police officer would be in the right to use lethal force. Does it matter whether it was the scene or the same scene just with the gun cut out? Both accomplish the same thing. You trying to figure this out is like watching someone debate whether or not someone committed murder based on the caliber of round used.
    I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say in my post. I said the cop should sue CBS if they edited the video as to where he doesn't have the gun in his hand.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say in my post. I said the cop should sue CBS if they edited the video as to where he doesn't have the gun in his hand.
    He should sue either way.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Your words: I doubt it’s political, Srs. Maybe for some, but I think it’s all about the bottom line.
    Don't bold quote some lines where I might not have been as articulate as I could have been like some gotcha. I'm telling you exactly what I mean, and you're trying to attack me like I don't mean it?

Media (both "sdies") and people that become "media" by constantly sharing political views are, I believe, driven by the fact it sells so well, gives them such platforms, and it's so easy. I don't think it's politics for most of them - that's actually very cynical.

Now, go ahead and tell me what I really mean and fight me cause we vote differently. That's what "they" want.

mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mvitz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL at anyone who believes the media doesnt lie to further the left's agenda.

He should sue either way.
    There's only one way though. They either did or didn't edit the footage so there is or isn't a gun in his hand. I don't know where we're going off the tracks here.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

There's only one way though. They either did or didn't edit the footage so there is or isn't a gun in his hand. I don't know where we're going off the tracks here.
    Just as a point of law, CBS won't get in legal trouble for this. I don't think they changed any moments of the video, just cut a few out. They never claimed it was unedited and it gets in a "dramatic" moment.

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't bold quote some lines where I might not have been as articulate as I could have been like some gotcha. I'm telling you exactly what I mean, and you're trying to attack me like I don't mean it?
    He wants you to admit that their motivation was political.

You cannot just acknowledge it and suggest they probably did it for money (super viable suggestion, by the way).
    You must admit that it was part of some global conspiracy to murder all Americans wearing red trucker hats.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by mvitz View Post
    LOL at anyone who believes the media doesnt lie to further the left's agenda.
    This - right here - is why this stuff works. Yes, it's only the left that's spread falsehood lately *eyeroll*. Don't question what your media tells you, nooooo.

FFS.

Just as a point of law, CBS won't get in legal trouble for this. I don't think they changed any moments of the video, just cut a few out. They never claimed it was unedited and it gets in a "dramatic" moment.
    I need to watch the videos side by side to really understand exactly what they edited.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Media (both "sdies") and people that become "media" by constantly sharing political views are, I believe, driven by the fact it sells so well, gives them such platforms, and it's so easy. I don't think it's politics for most of them - that's actually very cynical.

Now, go ahead and tell me what I really mean and fight me cause we vote differently. That's what "they" want.
    I read what you wrote and responded, I didnt realize you meant something else.. You are free to correct whatever you want. I think it is politics based on two things: 1) We've seen it before, many times. 2) Bottom lines are going down across the board for viewership, letting people believe you are misleading them for ratings is not a good way to keep ratings up.

They edited the footage so it didn't show the gun.

Agreed. There's not much legal precedent here because the media hides behind the guise of entertainment.

Originally Posted by Skwidward View Post
    He wants you to admit that their motivation was political.

You cannot just acknowledge it and suggest they probably did it for money (super viable suggestion, by the way).
    You must admit that it was part of some global conspiracy to murder all Americans wearing red trucker hats.
    He knows that isn't what I am saying it's political based on precedent. It's more telling that you would make this up for an argument, though. Sad.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

This - right here - is why this stuff works. Yes, it's only the left that's spread falsehood lately *eyeroll*. Don't question what your media tells you, nooooo.

FFS.
    We literally just went over this, I am condemning all media, as should everyone.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They literally removed, from the video, the part where you see a male holding a gun while turning towards the officer and the shooting itself.

Instead of the above, what you see is the cop chasing the dude, then all of a sudden it jumps to a still shot of the kid with his hands up.

They leave the still up and insert the gunshot sound and a flash. The still of the kid with his hands up does not move.

It’s totally doctored.

And they gave this description of the video:
    Newly released bodycam footage shows Chicago police chasing and fatally shooting 13-year-old Adam Toledo, as he appeared to comply with orders to raise his hands.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did he have a gun in his hands when he was shot?

MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They do this all the time

During the Zimmerman thing they lightened up Zim’s skin to make him more white and chose a pic of him looking like a bag of chit.

On Trayvon’s pic they darkened his skin up and used an old pic of him looking like an innocent much younger child.

He knows that isn't what I am saying it's political based on precedent. It's more telling that you would make this up for an argument, though. Sad.
    That was humor.

You were going after the guy for simply suggesting the media doctored the footage for money.

You were insulting him for not accepting that their motivation was political.

No one has any proof of either.

I was making fun of you for this, but you appear to have changed your tune in this response; so good on you (srs).

-Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by Skwidward View Post
    That was humor.

You were going after the guy for simply suggesting the media doctored the footage for money.

You were insulting him for not accepting that their motivation was political.

No one has any proof of either.

I was making fun of you for this, but you appear to have changed your tune in this response; so good on you (srs).
    There's definitely the possibility that the media was doing this for money. My belief is the damage they have caused and are causing to the country by dividing everyone should be punished by 24/7 skepticism and triple checking until they get their act right. If they need to be dissolved, so be it.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I need to watch the videos side by side to really understand exactly what they edited.
    I can't atm, but if you do report back - very interested.