Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question which companies other than Ben & Jerry's or Coca-Cola should i not support?

trying to make a habit out of no longer buying from companies that have history of pushing political agendas. if you know more let me know and I will update the list:

- Bounty tissue
    - Bounce (fabric softener)
    - Cascade (dish detergent)
    - Charmin tissue
    - Cheer (detergent)
    - Crest (dental products)
    - Dawn (dish soap)
    - Downy (detergent)
    - Febreze (scented products)
    - Gain (detergent)
    - Gilette (mens shaving products)
    - Head and Shoulders (hair products)
    - Herbal Essences (haircare and beauty products)
    - Ivory soap, lotion, hygiene toiletries, etc
    - Meta-Mucil (disestive and laxative products)
    - Mr. Clean (sanitation and cleaning products)
    - Nestle (food & drink products)
    - Olay products (beauty products i.e. oil of Olay)
    - Old Spice (mens grooming and hygiene products)
    - Oral-B (dental products)
    - Pampers and/or Luvs disposable diapers
    - Pantene products (Pantene Pro-V)
    - Pepto Bismal (digestive products)
    - Secret (womens antiperspirant)
    - Scope (dental products)
    - Swiffer brand (cleaning products)
    - Tampax (tampons)
    - Tide detergent
    - Vidal Sassoon (haircare and beauty products)
    - Vicks products (Vicks Vapor Rub, drops, etc)

--------------------
    (updated)

- Delta Airlines (travel services)
    - Disney products (film studio)
    Last edited by Rexcalibr; 04-19-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: update list
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    vast majority of corporate America has gone full woke unfortunately

I'd be more interested in a list of companies that haven't gone woke
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol dude has it alphabetized. can't be mad, brother.

do your thing in sing sing

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sony said cities can rebuild so fuk them.

Apparently NYT published a list of corporations against election integrity. Cant find the list though.

Apple, ********, Twitter, Google, amazon too. The tech fascists.

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    Sony said cities can rebuild so fuk them.

Apparently NYT published a list of corporations against election integrity. Cant find the list though.

Apple, ********, Twitter, Google, amazon too. The tech fascists.
    hmm I have ps4 and my laptop is apple. well can start now, no PS5 for me I guess.. wasted way too much on ps4 and switch games that I barely even started so dont need it
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao, imagine caring this much. I'm way to selfish, **** them ....they are serving me.
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a cop and Ben and Jerry's is anti cop but they make some damn good ice cream so I'm not gonna deprive myself of delicious ice cream because I want to make some stand or something. Sure if I can't decide on two flavors that might be the tie breaker, but that's about it.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwilightZone View Post
    Gillette's commercial against men pissed me off, too. I tried boycotting Gillette for a while. I bought a safety razor but I didn't care for it. It caused irritation.

I still use a Gillette razor to shave. They really do make a high-quality product.
    Buy an old Gillette Atra and buy drug mart blades.

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I'm a cop and Ben and Jerry's is anti cop but they make some damn good ice cream so I'm not gonna deprive myself of delicious ice cream because I want to make some stand or something. Sure if I can't decide on two flavors that might be the tie breaker, but that's about it.
    get haggendez its better quality

Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    If people wanted to boycott who is really behind these companies, media, educational institutions, etc. and who keeps pushing woke bs, you wouldn't be able to do much or buy much of anything including that brand of ice cream. But who really nose or cares anyway...

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol if you're not cavemaxxing and boycotting everyone.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

Originally Posted by Povidius View Post
    If people wanted to boycott who is really behind these companies, media, educational institutions, etc. and who keeps pushing woke bs, you wouldn't be able to do much or buy much of anything including that brand of ice cream. But who really nose or cares anyway...
    people are too lazy to do it. if they would it would have an effect on these corporations. there are def other alternative brands out there, they're just not always as easy to find. for razors, I use a company called Harrys Razors. dont recommend people use Gilette anyway, regardless of their woke BS agenda they are overpriced and I hate that strip of lotion they put on their razors

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still can't believe woka-cola didn't get sued for having hired speakers to tell their staff how to be less white. They even had slides showing sub categories of being white. Clown world of double standards and hypocrisy. Fuk them.

Obviously there's a certain point where you cannot by 100% boycotting everything because it's infected every facet, but still doing what you can is better than nothing. Movies, major brands, airlines, all of these you can have a small say with your wallet. It's working for some companies as well and you see them go back to being normal rational humans with their campaigns.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfofmarkcity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only companies I 100% boycott are coca cola and gilette. They really went overboard with their hateful bull****. They'd get sued to oblivion if they shat on any other demographic than white men.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has to be more egregious the more I care about something. So, for gilette, those tranny woke commercials were meh but the anti-men ones was an instant Goodbye.

I'm done with Disney, over the gravestone child suing and overall wokeness. No Disney+, no marvel crap movies, nothing there.

I'm probably done with Coke, but I'm cutting artificial sweeteners out of my life anyway (was a coke zero bro). Diet Dr. Pepper here on out but I've avoided that for the past week or so just to sidestep the aspertame.

That's about it. I don't do the NBA, NFL or other companies which are super woke so there is nothing to cut out. I probably would have over the kneeling. The left made it seem super normal but that wasn't and isn't.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's almost always alternatives to avoid buying from someone or a company you don't like. Whether it be avoiding an overseas product, price, or avoiding a woke company. If you value a service/product, try to find it online or shop locally at an independently owned business. Sometimes the smaller places can even order something for you.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old Spice is another one, I only recently found out that they support BLM and donated a bunch of money to them. I actually just typed in Old Spice BLM because I was gifted Old Spice body wash on Christmas and was curious if they caved to the liberal social pressuring. Turns out they did and are vocal and financial supporters of Afro-Marxists.

Edit - Didn’t see you already had them listed.
    Last edited by SicilianPower; 04-19-2021 at 03:50 AM.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every company on your list, is comprised of one major corporation lol mine as well boycott them

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukn LMAO at giving a single fuk about anything that doesn't directly effect you or the people close to you

who gives a fuk.
    The above post is 100% false
    *Baby wrist crew*

nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont you love it? They pander to the people who use their products the least.

lol @ liberals using shampoo, razors, and soap

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The tech firms such as ********, and Twitter are pushing woke politics. I was just reading about how some of the tech firms are pushing for police reforms and to do away with most crime in Democrat run cities and states.

Yet ironically these same tech companies and CEOs have large private security police forces turning their homes into fortresses.

"******** Has a Private Army: Its Founders Want to Free Criminals
    ********’s private force is half the size of the San Francisco Police Department."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...el-greenfield/

Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nestle is cancer

brb telling people in south africa water isnt a human right

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheTwilightZone View Post
    Gillette's commercial against men pissed me off, too. I tried boycotting Gillette for a while. I bought a safety razor but I didn't care for it. It caused irritation.

I still use a Gillette razor to shave. They really do make a high-quality product.
    Safety razors aren’t for everyone, there is actually a lot of false marketing behind them and the wet shaving community helps push that marketing. I have both cartridge razors and safety razors and mix up which ones I use. They say that safety razors are better for sensitive skin because it’s one blade rather than 4, 5, or 6 going over the same spot. That is true however cartridge razors have lubrication strips that help the razor glide a lot, and there is plastic that acts as a safe guard from pushing too hard and cutting yourself unless you pressed really hard. With safety razors most people use too much pressure which causes too much skin to be taken off with the hair, unless you have flawless technique with a double edge you will not get as good of a shave as you would with a cartridge razor.

However there are alternatives to Gillette that are good quality razors. BIC, Dorco, Perosnna, Bulldog, and Microtouch Tough Blade are all solid alternatives. Stick to cartridge razors in the 3 to 4 blade range as well, that is a happy medium, anything over 4 blades is overkill.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Support local independent stores and products. Farmers markets and the likes, yes it is usually overpriced but you can't put a price on being labeled a racist bigoted misogynist.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    Haagendaaz (sp?) doesn't have Half Baked though. I think I've only had Ben and Jerry's once in the last year +, but phuck that stuff is good...even if they are complete *******s.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't companies do this while it is in the news as the hot lead story and back off when no one is looking? I have found this to be the case. In other words, it is popular at the moment only. Remember nike and dicks sporting goods?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amleben View Post
    nestle is cancer

brb telling people in south africa water isnt a human right
    lol at being in the 21st century and not being able to provide your own water

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My list is a pretty short one, but I never bought their products to begin with: GOYA
    Your schtick sucks and it screams insecurity.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Had Americone Dream last night. Stuff was so damn good, don't care if they are liberal homos
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Upon careful reflection, Disney should be at the very top of every patriot American’s list.

The absolute worse of the woke, Neo-Marxist indoctrination machine.
    300 Forever