Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User Jadedfadedisbae's Avatar
    Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jadedfadedisbae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    San Diego
    300 Tinder matches and jadedfaded still the most beautiful thing iv ever seen

sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sapdori is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    I feel like the people mentioning Miami or Vegas are unaware of what its actually like to live there.

Anyways, my list:

1) Costa Rica
    2) Panama City, Panama
    3) Koh Samui
    4) Tulum
    Isn't it like 0 tax if you live in Panama? I'd move there. I heard sloots there are ugly tho. So is it worth it?

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pre-covid: NYC

Now? I don't know. I live in Chicago suburbs but have wanted to get out for years but I might recommend that city at this point. At least Chicago doesn't let (as much) criminals go roaming free like NYC does. Even so Chicago's crime is secluded to one area/section of the city.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    Pre-covid: NYC

Now? I don't know. I live in Chicago suburbs but have wanted to get out for years but I might recommend that city at this point. At least Chicago doesn't let (as much) criminals go roaming free like NYC does. Even so Chicago's crime is secluded to one area/section of the city.
    The Chicago midwest winters though -50 degrees

Also everytime I go to Chicago I always find someone gets shot a week later of where I had just gone

I go to Mills Creek... News: "Someone got shot at Mills Creek"

I got to Navy Pier...News: "Gangsters start shooting even with tourists in the area"

I go to Wrigley Stadium...News a week later: "Someone got shot at the street next to Wrigley Stadium"

I swear it's like Grand Theft Auto over there.

Hey let's go do a Jiu-Jitsu tournamet in Oak Lawn...News: "Someone got shot"

Let's buy property in Naperville...News: "Someone got shot"

News: " Sticky Bandits kill Kevin McAllister, Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club"
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000) Devin459 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Houston
    Miami
    Austin
    Phoenix
    Dallas/Fort Worth

I've lived all across the nation. I've traveled even more so. One thing I can say for certain, is that the warmer cities (especially in the south) have a happy go lucky type of culture. The women are in straight party mode, they're easier to talk to, generally in better shape, more friendly and hitting it off with people is far more organic and just easier

Stay the fuk away from Colorado, Utah, Illinois, Washington, Oregon etc.. Just a bunch of sad, anti-social losers who dont talk to their neighbors, dont strike up conversation with strangers, and everyone is in just a phaggot mood for the most part.
    *Upwards curve crew
    *Debt free crew
    *RMZ 450 crew
    *GSXR 1000 crew

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    I certainly wouldn't choose an American city

20 years ago I'd consider it
    This. Its going downhill fast

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Moving to a city you've never been to, JFL.

Noticed 99% of replies said Miami. I spent a couple weeks there in 2016 to scope it out thinking to move there. Stayed in Brickell (The Metropolitan), Wynwood (apartment above Kush), and South Beach.

If you can afford Brickell or Wynwood (spoiler: you have to be baller) then that's cool...otherwise go to play, not to stay.

I love Latinas by the way and speak conversational Spanish.

& who in their right mind would spend summer after summer in that heat and humidity?

blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000) blueberryboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Miami baby

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    San Diego or somewhere in FL
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devin459 View Post
    Houston
    Miami
    Austin
    Phoenix
    Dallas/Fort Worth

I've lived all across the nation. I've traveled even more so. One thing I can say for certain, is that the warmer cities (especially in the south) have a happy go lucky type of culture. The women are in straight party mode, they're easier to talk to, generally in better shape, more friendly and hitting it off with people is far more organic and just easier

Stay the fuk away from Colorado, Utah, Illinois, Washington, Oregon etc.. Just a bunch of sad, anti-social losers who dont talk to their neighbors, dont strike up conversation with strangers, and everyone is in just a phaggot mood for the most part.
    Can confirm regarding Illinois, Chicago specifically. Hard to meet people

In Dallas now and I hate that it's so spread out.

Thought about Austin but feel like it's such a huge downgrade coming from Chicago..

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    San Diego or somewhere in FL
    What's good about San Diego besides weather? Food? Nightlife? Diverse population? Do you need a car?

ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not that many options really.

NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago

2nd tier only because they are smaller places and not as good for dating- Orange County and San Diego.

Dallas is probably another decent option.

Not sure for international.

RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    grew up in south florida, Miami is a great place to visit but terrible place to live

Id choose Tampa over Miami, which is where I currently live. Has the beaches, downtown lifestyle, pro teams, all the popular concerts, comedy shows.

Much better place to realistically live

also miami has the most vapid girls Ive ever met. Drywall has more personality
    Last edited by RJLXA; 04-18-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    Always pick 6 crew

coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000) coffey06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    American cities are rapidly declining. I wouldn't move to any of them. Go to the country and find a homely, conservative girl. Go to church, get married, have lots of kids, instill good values in them, and live a peaceful and productive life.

But if I had to choose, I'd choose Miami.
    Texas A&M Crew
    Drain the Swamp Crew

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    The Chicago midwest winters though -50 degrees

Also everytime I go to Chicago I always find someone gets shot a week later of where I had just gone

I go to Mills Creek... News: "Someone got shot at Mills Creek"

I got to Navy Pier...News: "Gangsters start shooting even with tourists in the area"

I go to Wrigley Stadium...News a week later: "Someone got shot at the street next to Wrigley Stadium"

I swear it's like Grand Theft Auto over there.

Hey let's go do a Jiu-Jitsu tournamet in Oak Lawn...News: "Someone got shot"

Let's buy property in Naperville...News: "Someone got shot"

News: " Sticky Bandits kill Kevin McAllister, Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club"
    There is crime all over Chicago, but I feel like the shooting is specifically restricted to South side.

I don't like Chicago, I feel it's difficult to meet people. NYC is the best at it, but the crime is not worth it and the crime is caused by the fact that NYC thinks bail is racist, so they let criminals do whatever they want.

ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajctennis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thoughts on boca raton?

Originally Posted by RJLXA View Post
    grew up in south florida, Miami is a great place to visit but terrible place to live

Id choose Tampa over Miami, which is where I currently live. Has the beaches, downtown lifestyle, pro teams, all the popular concerts, comedy shows.

Much better place to realistically live

RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RJLXA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    Thoughts on boca raton?
    went to HS and finished my degree in boca.

Its a solid place to live for being young. You can make the drive to miami, go to DT ft lauderdale easily but I always went downtown delray. Downtown Ft lauderdale is a bit trashy. Boca is a nice middle area that gives you options when it comes to night life, beaches and things to do.

I will say its more for families or adults to live.

Edit: and theres still gorgeous girls everywhere but its Florida near the coast so that goes without saying.
    Always pick 6 crew

fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    SLC
    Boise
    CDA
    Bellingham
    Anchorage
    Tucson
    Phoenix
    Austin
    Tampa
    Charlotte
    Nashville
    **** bellingham

Do not move here unless you're prepared to get immediately cancelled

This is a bellingham HBB

cut guys need lube to fap

spring cutters crew: SW: 194, GW: 170

only marry catholic crew

double wrap if she's latina and you aren't ready to be a dad crew

Bench: 225, Squad: 185, DL: 315, OHP: 115

SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaviorSelfJT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it wasn't for that florida heat I'd say go there. I think some people are more acclimated to the heat and some to the cold.

I went to south florida last september (not even peak summer) and after being outside for a few hours I felt heat sickness for the next day. Fuk that chit
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8
    Deadlift: 405x10 (dead stop w/ straps)

fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100) fuaAAA is not very well liked. (-100)
    American cities are rapidly declining. I wouldn't move to any of them. Go to the country and find a homely, conservative girl. Go to church, get married, have lots of kids, instill good values in them, and live a peaceful and productive life.

But if I had to choose, I'd choose Miami.
    JFL at that turn
    cut guys need lube to fap

spring cutters crew: SW: 194, GW: 170

only marry catholic crew

double wrap if she's latina and you aren't ready to be a dad crew

Bench: 225, Squad: 185, DL: 315, OHP: 115

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Miami is the place to be if you want to sloot it up.

San Diego is overrated. Lots of homeless people downtown. Pacific Beach is nice though.
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Somewhere with good hiking and skiing and lakes and nature.

Like Colorado or Arizona. Maybe even Oregon.
    portland and seattle have 3 single men to every 1 single women

I’d move to Avila beach, Ca or Charleston, SC with a second home in Phuket, Thailand
    Last edited by snailsrus; 04-18-2021 at 10:20 PM.
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Prime Nip View Post
    Miami is the place to be if you want to sloot it up.

San Diego is overrated. Lots of homeless people downtown. Pacific Beach is nice though.
    Have you been to Miami? What makes you think you can "sloot it up" as a male unless you're giga-Chad with $$$ ???

They are opening up that brightline train station in Boca so might make it more appealing as well.

Originally Posted by RJLXA View Post
    went to HS and finished my degree in boca.

Its a solid place to live for being young. You can make the drive to miami, go to DT ft lauderdale easily but I always went downtown delray. Downtown Ft lauderdale is a bit trashy. Boca is a nice middle area that gives you options when it comes to night life, beaches and things to do.

I will say its more for families or adults to live.

Edit: and theres still gorgeous girls everywhere but its Florida near the coast so that goes without saying.

stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're from California, go to Arizona, girls can smell the California on you and love it. Stay away from Wyoming though, they hate California dudes. Most of them are hot though. Also a lot of cross dressers.

Thinking about going to north Carolina once my lease is up though. Passed on Louisiana once though, might go there.
    If you need to talk, pm me, I'm here for you.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    If you're from California, go to Arizona, girls can smell the California on you and love it. Stay away from Wyoming though, they hate California dudes. Most of them are hot though. Also a lot of cross dressers.

Thinking about going to north Carolina once my lease is up though. Passed on Louisiana once though, might go there.
    raleigh is nice and Wilmington

stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stupid000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    raleigh is nice and Wilmington
    Don't know about willmington. You live there or just visited? I feel like you have to live somewhere to really judge it.

Don't know about willmington. You live there or just visited? I feel like you have to live somewhere to really judge it.
    I lived in Raleigh and cary while going to law school in Durham. (All three cities are next to each other.) Wilmington is a nice beach town and Asheville is a cool mountain town but a little too hippieish and Charlotte is a chit hole

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I lived in Raleigh and cary while going to law school in Durham. (All three cities are next to each other.) Wilmington is a nice beach town and Asheville is a cool mountain town but a little too hippieish and Charlotte is a chit hole
    Love the vibe of beach towns. When I was in Huntington Beach I met so many cool old people that had so many great stories. Got into so many bars at like 14 and got served alcohol with my uncles.

tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonsel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    London or Switzerland crew (assuming you have cash moneys)

Love the vibe of beach towns. When I was in Huntington Beach I met so many cool old people that had so many great stories. Got into so many bars at like 14 and got served alcohol with my uncles.
    east coast beaches > west coast beaches

I’ve lived in

Lake Tahoe, nv
    Las Vegas, nv
    Seattle, wa
    San Diego, ca
    Raleigh, nc
    chiang mai, Thailand
    And back in Tahoe

Family’s from all over cali

So I’ve lived a lot of places, visited almost every state