Registered User lookingtobulkup's Avatar
    lookingtobulkup is on a distinguished road. (+10)

TOTAL beginner looking to get ripped

I'm a total beginner and don't know where to start with weightlifting. I've always been a skinny guy, although right now I am overweight because of the pandemic, but never had muscles. Do you recommend losing fat before lifting? How can I start at home? Any help would be awesome.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look up in the stickies ^^^. Follow the All Pro or Fierce 5. It's what I've done since September of 2018.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Pictures would help although it doesn't really make a big difference - we all have varying amounts of fat to lose and muscle to gain. Which one you choose is not a critical decision in most cases. You probably don't need to "bulk" so pitching calorie level somewhere between maintenance and a moderate deficit is the thing to do.

Working out at home:
    https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/