Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I had the biggest boner! JaundiceBiscuit's Avatar
    JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WWDRD

What Would Dave Ramsey Do?
    Bidens a ****git crew
    Super straight crew
    Real join date 2012

SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Shes not actually mentally ill she just claims depression/anxiety. She probably wouldnt feel that way if she actually worked and had reason to wake up in the morning and not just to go to starbucks for a $10 coffee then smoke up and keep doing so for the rest of the day while she posts on FB how tough life is.

notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notthis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My Mom kicked my brother out of a rental because he was living for free and not getting a job. It was the kick in the ass that he needed to get his life in gear.

SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SettingOff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by notthis View Post
    My Mom kicked my brother out of a rental because he was living for free and not getting a job. It was the kick in the ass that he needed to get his life in gear.
    from what ive learned everyone will abuse the systems that allow them to live freely. why do you think there are so many welfare leeches? some do deserve/need it but a lot are just abusing it. my sister uses her school loan's for tattoos and piercings then wonders why no one will hire her freak looking face. JUST LOL

After a week and still learning a lot of new stuff I have a few noise complaints about her (why not right? how can she get evicted when her mom was the owner). I know of this too cuz i was there once and she was blasting some awful heavy metal after smoking up. Law states I cant raise rent unless major upgrade. I'm still waiting on exactly what that is. As of now they only handle none payment and disturbance complaints for evictions. Since she has previous warnings on file with guvment branch I can go straight eviction. 1 month minimum but i'd probably give her 2-3 (and hope she doesnt trash the place/not pay).