Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Breonna Taylor’s Mother Claims BLM Is A ‘Fraud’ That Exploited Her Daughter's death

Breonna Taylor’s Mother Claims BLM Louisville Is A ‘Fraud’ That Exploited Her Daughter’s Death

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breon...ign=benshapiro
    Jhamaican is the best poster on the MISC (srs)

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, and Kobe are the GOATS of American Sports

neg on sight: optimisticAir

Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noliberals4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How else did the BLM Founder afford a $1.4 million house in an all white neighborhood in L.A.?
    Two Scoops
    One Term
    Zero Wall

The Voice of Reason jackamo2887's Avatar
    jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She ain't really black, man
    rep GMiscer and RICHSTRONG on sight crew.

BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BalognaNbeans is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well no ****

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    Since when was someone stating the obvious a thread worthy thing?
    Since OP was a socially inept loser who literally admitted to having no friends (dead srs)

You should look for the thread, was ****ing pathetic.

Dude was here on the misc crying about how nobody wished him happy birthday, was HILARIOUS.

He was also in another thread practically begging DeadlyStriker and I to meet up with him and got ghosted.

Sorry Timmy, I don't hang with ***s of any kind, much less undercover ***s with no friends IRL.

If you don't believe that like I said you can find the threads, or just watch how mad OP gets over information that's apparently "made up" (meaning easily found with a simple search)
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Since OP was a socially inept loser who literally admitted to having no friends (dead srs)

You should look for the thread, was ****ing pathetic.

Dude was here on the misc crying about how nobody wished him happy birthday, was HILARIOUS.

He was also in another thread practically begging DeadlyStriker and I to meet up with him and got ghosted.

Sorry Timmy, I don't hang with ***s of any kind, much less undercover ***s with no friends IRL.
    MBison still mad af huh?

Has anyone cosigned you yet?

Sorry but still can't take you serious since you're an ex homeless 5'5" bald virgin manlet who hasn't even broke 50k a year at age 40+.

Stick to the topic phaggit

'

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Called it, LMFAOOOO!!!

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Sigh.

Retard still citing a job I had almost five years ago.

He's even citing my posts from a new job not realizing I'd been gone from the factory by then for some time.

Imagine not being smart enough to understand that a factory job has no interaction with the public.

How was I working in a factory yet talking about how I loved dealing with public at work, stupid?

But "hurr durr I'm some ugly twink closet *** with no friends, I must know everything"

LMAOOOO

Yeah you know everything but can't figure out why you're a twink friendless *** who looks like an anorexic greasy boil faced version of the sumo wrestler on Blood Sport.

Can't fix stupid, ugly, or homosexual tendencies, suck is life for Timmy up there.

XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XcelerateNYC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Sigh.

Retard still citing a job I had almost five years ago.

He's even citing my posts from a new job not realizing I'd been gone from the factory by then for some time.

Imagine not being smart enough to understand that a factory job has no interaction with the public.

How was I working in a factory yet talking about how I loved dealing with public at work, stupid?

But "hurr durr I'm some ugly twink closet *** with no friends, I must know everything"

LMAOOOO

Can't fix stupid, ugly, or homosexual tendencies, suck is life for Timmy up there.
    You keep trusting your government and BLM overlords and they're gonna rape you harder than your dad did in the shower boyo.

Truth.

Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    You keep trusting your government and BLM overlords and they're gonna rape you harder than your dad did in the shower boyo.

Truth.
    I don't trust the government nor do I give a **** about BLM.

I just like pointing out that the opinions of losers are worth nothing.

OP doesn't even have friends, he admitted it himself.

That's not somebody I wanna be aligned with for any reason.

DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Breonna Taylor was criminal trash, her family is criminal trash, blm is criminal trash.

Not gonna click "view Post" off an blocked idiot who double posted in my thread but I already know this loser is screeching.

Here's some more funny posts by this cuck:

Does a person with actual friends in real life have the time to do all that? ^^^^

Is that the hobby of a person who's socially well adjusted?

Think about it logically, the evidence is all right there.

I can almost remember the post verbatim, OP was like:

"Hey guys I live only 20 minutes from the redline, we should organize a misc meetup"

He was quickly ghosted on, that thread is easily found here.

Turns out that grown men aren't all that keen on hanging out with guys who post naked pics of themselves on predominately male websites.

3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3DAlphaMale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Lol arguing on the internet. Imagine, these two flirting phaggots dont even know eachother in person. Get a room phaggots

Originally Posted by 3DAlphaMale View Post
    Lol arguing on the internet. Imagine, these two flirting phaggots dont even know eachother in person. Get a room phaggots
    He'd get beaten up and robbed.

He knows it too.

LMFAO at thinking I'd treat some big mouthed beta male respectfully IRL.

Pretty sure I actually take ****s bigger than Aushcwitz Andy up there.

Then I'd drop him off naked around a bunch of gay men (clearly that's what he likes).

Originally Posted by 3DAlphaMale View Post
    relax it's fun making fun of the misc autist (srs) MBison is a known phaggit on this forum and I have those photos bookmakred from another thread that someone did detective work on MBison

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    relax it's fun making fun of the misc autist (srs) MBison is a known phaggit on this forum and I have those photos bookmakred from another thread that someone did detective work on MBison
    No you don't Timmy.

You're a liar and a fraud, with no friends.

I don't need to research and compile your posts, I remember how pathetic you are perfectly fine.

You need to lean on fake posts and your delusional connecting of dots because you have nothing.

You make more money than I do, the end.

I'm way more handsome, stronger, better body, more charisma, more friends, bang 10000X more women than you (you're gay anyways, just admit it already), etc.

You have money, and internet screeching and blatant early onset mental illness in your favor, that's it.

GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GooBaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Frezko legit has saved posts and pics from every poster

mirin your dedication

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post

mirin your dedication
    Sounds like the hobby of a friendless loser to me.

It all does check out though.

LMFAO now you're even getting unintentionally bodybagged Timmy.

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post

mirin your dedication
    the misc is srs buisness (srs) lol

Jesus I must of made the retard so mad. Can't even view his post but I guarentee you he's screeching on the top of his lungs.

I love that for him. He's a proud balding, virgin, manlet loser making 35k a year.

Watch how Timmy tries to wiggle off the loser hook now, LMFAO.

"guys, I didn't do it. Someone researched them for me. I just keep the files for years and years in just in case."

LMFAOOOO yeah, you're not a friendless loser bro LMFAOOOOO

the misc is srs buisness (srs) lol
    That's an odd way to defend yourself from accusations being a friendless loser, but at least we're making progress Timmy.

And by the way dumb ****, I'm pretty sure he's actually condescending your dumb ass.

Nobody actually respects your "hobby", idiot.

BRB this ****ing loser Frezko saves posts and pics of everyone on the misc.

Frezko's defense: "LOL guys, internet is serious business right guys?"

No, that's the point, Timmy.

You're one of a small handful of losers who takes the internet THAT seriously.

And the reason guys like you take the internet so seriously is because your real lives suck so much LMFAOOO!!!!

^ lol

this blocked loser having another meltdown cause daddy frezKo isn't giving him any attention fukkin lul

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

^ lol

this blocked loser having another meltdown cause daddy frezKo isn't giving him any attention fukkin lul
    Notice how the guy couldn't take the heat so he took his ball and went home.

LMFAOOO

not sure if srs.

Dailywire is an actual source and legit quoted the facebook posts from Breanna Taylor's Mother facebook quote.

Fozzy's iq = 40

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As joe Rogan would say its 2-2 going into the 5th and final round. The championship round here folks who wants it more. Dig deep boys. I can smell the KO coming.

Good luck to each competitor. We are watching with intensity!
    New York

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if srs.

Dailywire is an actual source and legit quoted the facebook posts from Breanna Taylor's Mother facebook quote.

Fozzy's iq = 40

lol.

yeaok.jpg
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra