Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I usually dont write things this blunt because ive had my fair share of fuk-ups but here goes

1. You goofed when you said "call me if you want to do it again"

2. You goofed again with "hey no worries"

This girl can clearly see you didnt give a fuk if you saw her again or if you did you just wanted one thing.

But no OP's over here like hurr durr been NC since boyos, as if that hides the fact that you acted like a teenage boy who was too much of a wuss to go after what he wanted.

Either call her up and make plans or write it off as a lost cause.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    I usually dont write things this blunt because ive had my fair share of fuk-ups but here goes

This girl can clearly see you didnt give a fuk if you saw her again or if you did you just wanted one thing.

But no OP's over here like hurr durr been NC since boyos, as if that hides the fact that you acted like a teenage boy who was too much of a wuss to go after what he wanted.

Damn I honestly missed the part where OP said call me if you want to do it again. That chit is a killer. It's unconfident and assuming at the same time.

2. is fine. acting casual after a cancel, as long as it's not the girl going NC first or being absolutely cold blooded is fine. Acknowledge it and leave it at that.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    Damn I honestly missed the part where OP said call me if you want to do it again. That chit is a killer. It's unconfident and assuming at the same time.
    Agreed.
    "When" would've been much better than "if".

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Agreed.
    I wouldn't even go that far man. Same concept, still looks weirdly unconfident, yet assuming at the same time. Not confident enough to actually have intent in your words and actions, but assuming enough to send the message in the first place and think that the girl should hit you up and make plans from her side because you are better than her.

Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rad203 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dunno but imo its cos shes going on multiple dates and she found someone better. Ive had loads of "good" dates that eventually went nowhere after many meetups, then a month later shes posting about her boyfriend on social media.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post

She got in contact 2 days later and asked me to hang out. So if she was (like you) obsessing over "when" and "if" she wouldn't have asked to hang out again. lol at your over thinking and acting like I was a wuss.

She reached out I set up a date as soon as she did. Direct and got off the phone while she was talking about having to stay the night.

You're projecting something bruh

2. is fine. acting casual after a cancel, as long as it's not the girl going NC first or being absolutely cold blooded is fine. Acknowledge it and leave it at that.
    Assuming? She told me she had a really good time of course I assume she wants to see me. So I told her to get in contact if she wanted to do it again. Which she did 2 days later. Attributing her flake to that is BS because she wouldn't have reached out at all if thats the case.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Agreed.
    Again reaching lol if a girl is gonna bail over a word she was gonna bail anyway.
    I wouldn't even go that far man. Same concept, still looks weirdly unconfident, yet assuming at the same time. Not confident enough to actually have intent in your words and actions, but assuming enough to send the message in the first place and think that the girl should hit you up and make plans from her side because you are better than her.
    Yet 2 days later her first message to me was "Heeeeey, are you free this weekend to hang out? "

Did you even read my OP?

Bishes bail for all kinds of reason. 99% its the on/off ex or another guy.
    Nothing like brahs acting like my indifference made her bail, if I was more forward you would call me needy.

Women are emotional and you're all here using logic. She had high interest on Monday and by Friday something changed without me doing anything. Thats not on me
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post

Assuming? She told me she had a really good time of course I assume she wants to see me. So I told her to get in contact if she wanted to do it again. Which she did 2 days later. Attributing her flake to that is BS because she wouldn't have reached out at all if thats the case.

Again reaching lol if a girl is gonna bail over a word she was gonna bail anyway.

Yet 2 days later her first message to me was "Heeeeey, are you free this weekend to hang out? "

Did you even read my OP?

Bishes bail for all kinds of reason. 99% its the on/off ex or another guy.
    Nothing like brahs acting like my indifference made her bail, if I was more forward you would call me needy.

Women are emotional and you're all here using logic. She had high interest on Monday and by Friday something changed without me doing anything. Thats not on me
    I mean brah, you asked us, and we are telling you what we think.

If you knew everything you wouldn't be having girls drop off the planet after things went so well supposedly.

Personally I don't think your indifference cost you in this specific case, I just would advise against texts of that nature for future use, as would other brahs.

I agree we can put this case to bed and assume there is another guy who is either an ex or further along than you.

Wont be surprised if she pops up again at some point, although to make it worth your while she'd get one more chance, and if nothing physical happened I'd permanently NC. It'd be clear you are just there for attention.