Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ifisthole View Post
    balcony brah made it into the news again lol
    Gabe’s gotta stop sticking his dick in crazy.

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    deadlystriker was one. he just disappeared one day.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by climberbrah View Post

the night of the massacre was a wild night on the misc......lots of us talked to him here, was totally aware of who he was prior to the shooting

felt sick to my stomach when i heard it was elliot...it would be like if sandman shot up a restaurant or something
    wow, is this real?

also the Dylan Miley guy aka Lars Sullivan from the WWE who used to post here and caught making racist and homophobic remarks that ultimately ruined his wrestling career.

his screen names were Dis enfranchised and El Perfecto.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joocyness is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by platinumbrah View Post
    Wetbreasts. Kunt had a fukin stickied thread and then the fat phuck got arrested
    Unaware? I sent suckle tits money too god damn it

climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    wow, is this real?

also the Dylan Miley guy aka Lars Sullivan from the WWE who used to post here and caught making racist and homophobic remarks that ultimately ruined his wrestling career.

his screen names were Dis enfranchised and El Perfecto.
    yes, hte night of the isla vista shooting was one of the most highly trafficked misc nights i can remember, thousands and thousands of posts.....

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by climberbrah View Post

the night of the massacre was a wild night on the misc......lots of us talked to him here, was totally aware of who he was prior to the shooting

felt sick to my stomach when i heard it was elliot...it would be like if sandman shot up a restaurant or something

Maybe Im a psycho but I lol'ed so hard when I realized where I heard homies name prior to being all over the news.

Not to be confused with laughing at the tragedy... ****e was terrible and feel bad for the family. I just remember thinking "what a complete *******" when I saw him on the news, then when I learned he was a miscer all I could think of is "yea... makes sense"
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    ProteinLover
    Derp1na

YeahImmad
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy that so many of you weren’t aware supreme gentleman was a miscer. That was actually covered in many of the news stories about him
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    deadlystriker was one. he just disappeared one day.
    I liked DeadlyStriker. His bald style gave me some confidence to face the reaper.

Did YaBoyDave go to jail for sharing sextape of sloot?