Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am I really being that oblivious?

I mean I’m pretty oblivious when it comes to “signs” and whatever.

Last Sunday night, she was touching my hand almost every time I spoke or made a joke.

At one point she even sat on my lap and then brushed something off my knee (crumbs maybe?)

But last night she didn’t talk to me much. She started a conversation, but nothing more.

I don’t know if these are mixed signals, or if she just isn’t into me??

What should I do from here?

Thanks!

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zebarbu View Post

At one point she even sat on my lap and then brushed something off my knee (crumbs maybe?)

But last night she didn’t talk to me much. She started a conversation, but nothing more.
    Please let this be a troll.

What should I do from here?
    Slip it in the next time you have a girl sitting on your lap? Kinda fookin obvious right?

Or start trying men.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zebarbu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Please let this be a troll.

Slip it in the next time you have a girl sitting on your lap? Kinda fookin obvious right?

Or start trying men.
    Why do you think I'm trolling?

Do you reckon she's into me then?

Does anyone think I’m being thick and she actually does like me?

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you aren't going to come onto a woman who does this to you, I imagine you will never make a move on a woman ever in your life.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    If you aren't going to come onto a woman who does this to you, I imagine you will never make a move on a woman ever in your life.
    Man I really should have took her to a place away from everyone else and make out with her...

So you think there’s no doubt that she’s at the very least into me?

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I really should have took her to a place away from everyone else and make out with her...

So you think there’s no doubt that she’s at the very least into me?
    Why are you asking this question a million times?

She is clearly flirting with you.

Worst case scenario she is doing it simply for attention and rejects you. So what? The signs were so obvious you'd be stupid to not at least try.

9/10 times she actually wants you to make a move back though.

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why don't you make some moves now to try to salvage it. Tell her you've been thinking of seeing her and then see if she's interested. If yes, then be yourself and act normal during the date, hold her hand when you can, and kiss her when you find the right time. When a girl is interested, the opportunities are literally handed to you. Don't waste it like a dumbaxx.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it