Registered User userQT5FSZUKEJY's Avatar
    userQT5FSZUKEJY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help a bro out! Diet

Hey guys,

So i just got into fitness 2.5 months ago, after seeing a friend transform his body. I was skinny fat because of alcohol mostly. Got diet from a friend.

I was 73 kgs, 5.7 height and noticeably fat in face and belly. After following diet for 2.5 months i am 65 kgs with clear visibility in losing fat. However the muscle gains are just minimum and now i look skinny but body is in shape.

My question is do i keep following this diet which is a callrie deficiet but very high in protein which would again make me lose more fat % and not sure about muscle growth. Am i hoping to see muscle growth too soon here and should be patient and follow the process or do i switch my diets ? My goal is to look very lean but with muscle and get abs as well. I go 6 x times a gym.

Cheers,

Struggling ape trying to get in shape

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you need to give it more time and make sure you're on a good program. you don't need a specific diet to build muscle either. how much protein are you eating per day?

Registered User userQT5FSZUKEJY's Avatar
    userQT5FSZUKEJY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    you need to give it more time and make sure you're on a good program. you don't need a specific diet to build muscle either. how much protein are you eating per day?

120- 140 grams.

Hitting gym 6x week. I have seen improvement in my strenghth when i first started. Thats assuring that i need to be patient and it ll come. I was doubting myself. Thank you