David01P is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can anyone tell me, What is this supplement ??

So I found this supplement called NANOTINE on eBay... I know I had no intention of buying third party drugs but was just looking.

NANOTINE is supposedly an all in one Product promising "the Most powerful creatine ever made"

I'll post the link below so u can check it out but I can't work out how you take the said NANOTINE the colone like container leads me down the to t of those mint breath spray things but I have no idea how you are meant to take this supplement of you wished too.

This could be a completely legitimate product and I'm just here pissing on there campfire but seeing the only place I can find it is eBay I don't have much hope in NANOTINE.

Be glad of any explanation as to this supplement....
    Last edited by David01P; 04-13-2021 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Sorry forgot the link

David01P is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't add link but just search NANOTINE into eBay and you'll find it...

ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ManwittaPlan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    creatine isn't stable in liquid, stick with a dry powder in a tub or in capsules.
    my info is GOLD

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    apparently it's a spray consisting of creatine, beta alanine and ALA if you don't know what those are look for them here https://examine.com/
    My secret? Texting between sets.