BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100)

Count chin-ups as biceps exercise ?

Hey, i need help with this. I train fullbody training 3x per week. I cant do pull-ups because elbow injury long time ago and only movement that is painless for me is chin-up, so i do 2x per week chin-ups instead of pull-ups. I know its mainly back exercise, but i red some articles and some says that chin-ups are one of the best biceps exercises and some that its mainly back exercise and biceps is really little worked and now i dont know if i should count it as biceps exercise (so do only chin-ups for biceps one day, and another training when i wont be doing chins do curls for biceps) or should i count it only as back exercise and do biceps curl even if i do chin-ups ? Ty for answer

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends on how you do them.
    A closer grip chin up staying fairly straight with the body will hit biceps more.
    A little wider and leaning back while pulling trying to touch the chest to the bar will hit lats better.
    Ive seen some guys develop some pretty good biceps doing close grip chins.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It takes a lot of work or pulling skill to be able to do good chin-ups without relying on biceps significantly. But it's also true that it's up to you how much you charge your arms into it, so make sure you get the entire arm activated.

GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50) GYM80JPS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO if you are looking to make more progress with your biceps you will need more isolated exercises in addition to chin ups.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackRack View Post
    Hey, i need help with this. I train fullbody training 3x per week. I cant do pull-ups because elbow injury long time ago and only movement that is painless for me is chin-up, so i do 2x per week chin-ups instead of pull-ups. I know its mainly back exercise, but i red some articles and some says that chin-ups are one of the best biceps exercises and some that its mainly back exercise and biceps is really little worked and now i dont know if i should count it as biceps exercise (so do only chin-ups for biceps one day, and another training when i wont be doing chins do curls for biceps) or should i count it only as back exercise and do biceps curl even if i do chin-ups ? Ty for answer
    narrow grip pull ups palms facing each other hit the biceps hard

they're also good for beginners to pull ups because they rely on more bicep recruitment vs wide grip chins
    Kid Covid

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chins work biceps very hard. Even pull-ups.

I’d still add in a few sets of curls though
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd count them.
    Just got a new Swiss bar that I can lay on top of my rack and do close angled grip chins and man that hits them.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee