Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Apparently you dont understand how derivates work. It means he decided to buy those shares he had borrowed from the seller.. I wonder why?

Jesus christ, the benefit of the doubt you give your overlords is hilarious considering if someone that was a (R) did this we'd all be calling them out. Theres only one variable to this equation- the left only defends the left in this situation where the right calls out both sides. Pathetic.

"Probably" "Probably" "Probably"

Howabout politicians who are signing legislation shouldnt have their immediate family investing into them? Is that too difficult for you?
    Wow you're talking about stuff you know nothing about. I know options a lot better than you as I've spent my career on wall street. They were likely exercised because the contracts were expiring and they were in the money. Politicians and their families report their trades because of this very specific reason - that's why you know about these trades. Politicians and their spouses report their brokerage statements (just like I am required to do) to avoid insider trading conflicts. They wouldn't have reported it if it wasn't legal. They would have instead did it through a brokerage account that wasn't monitored.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Do you think Politicians abuse their position (currently) to benefit themselves in the stock market?
    Of course they do. That's like asking if people on wall street engage in insider trading - the answer is yes, every day. However, I don't label something as insider trading when there is no evidence of it. I don't even know when those call options were even purchased and what the trading history on them is. But if there was something nefarious there, I highly doubt they would have reported the trade. Like I said, those trades are reported specifically to prevent insider trading.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its fukt and congress shouldnt be allowed to trade while in office.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Who would prosecute them?
    Same people who prosecuted Chris Collins for insider trading should do.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Wow you're talking about stuff you know nothing about. I know options a lot better than you as I've spent my career on wall street. They were likely exercised because the contracts were expiring and they were in the money. Politicians and their families report their trades because of this very specific reason - that's why you know about these trades. Politicians and their spouses report their brokerage statements (just like I am required to do) to avoid insider trading conflicts. They wouldn't have reported it if it wasn't legal. They would have instead did it through a brokerage account that wasn't monitored.
    "Likely" "Probably" "Likely" "Probably"

"I know options better than you do bc wall street."

lmfao. Amazing. So how do you feel about politicians now? Pelosi's family shouldnt be making trades like this.

Exhibit C. A thread supposed to bring us common folk together against the elitist politicians and youre here arguing. "Probably." Sheep.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

lmfao. Amazing. So how do you feel about politicians now? Pelosi's family shouldnt be making trades like this.

Exhibit C. A thread supposed to bring us common folk together against the elitist politicians and youre here arguing. "Probably." Sheep.

Odd how the focus shifts from "Speaker Pelosi" to "Pelosi's family" to "elitist politicians" each time you are presented with facts.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions that you have no evidence to support. It's very hard to bring people together on something like that. Pelosi's family... and any politicians family should be able to make those trades and follow the reporting guidelines exactly as they did as to be transparent about their trades and avoid any accusations of insider trading.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You shouldn't jump to conclusions that you have no evidence to support.
    Pretty much the golden rule.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    Odd how the focus shifts from "Speaker Pelosi" to "Pelosi's family" to "elitist politicians" each time you are presented with facts.
    I know youre trying here seatard, but none of that matters to me so when I use them, they are interchangeable. It's because it doesn't matter. The Pelosi family and other politicians are the ones lining their pockets Thank you for continuing to babble about completely irrelevant issues like it matters what the hell I call Pelosi or the next politician that does it.

What facts did Audioslave present? He continuously says probably.. but I get it, you need to fight for your team. Here are the facts: Pelosi just made millions of dollars on something, she specifically, signed off on. Wake the fuk up.

^ Exhibit D.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions that you have no evidence to support. It's very hard to bring people together on something like that. Pelosi's family... and any politicians family should be able to make those trades and follow the reporting guidelines exactly as they did as to be transparent about their trades and avoid any accusations of insider trading.
    Lmao.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I know youre trying here seatard, but none of that matters to me so when I use them, they are interchangeable. It's because it doesn't matter. The Pelosi family and other politicians are the ones lining their pockets Thank you for continuing to babble about completely irrelevant issues like it matters what the hell I call Pelosi or the next politician that does it.

What facts did Audioslave present? He continuously says probably.. but I get it, you need to fight for your team. Here are the facts: Pelosi just made millions of dollars on something, she specifically, signed off on. Wake the fuk up.

^ Exhibit D.

Lmao.
    I admit it doesn't look good - that's a fair assessment. But I'm not going down this same rabbit hole that we went down when people claimed that Pelosi made millions of dollars on insider trading from briefings related to the COVID-19 virus, which ended up being completely false. The only reason people keep saying that they are profiting from insider information is because their trades are publicly disclosed and they made money. However, not knowing the entire trading history, the timelines, etc., makes this extremely hard to prove there was anything illegal here. I am not saying it is impossible for it to be illegal but I remember hearing this exact same story not too long ago and it was debunked.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That just says they exercised their call options. The options were probably expiring so they exercised them to buy share of Microsoft. I don't understand what the issue is though.
    This. He probably bought the options a year prior when MSFT dipped to 159ish. I pity the bastard who took that bet, but fair play to Pelosi. I get that it looks bad, but he basically just bet a year ago that MSFT would recover from the covid apocalypse. Anyone looking at MSFT's price over the last year can see Pelosi would have bigly profited from exercising the options at any point since he purchased them.

No, that privilege ended in 2012 I believe.
    It is illegal now but tough to prove that a congressman traded on insider info, so it still goes on. Not that there was any of that going on here. A very rich guy betting that MSFT would get bigger in a year is hardly indicative of insider trading.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    This. He probably bought the options a year prior when MSFT dipped to 159ish. I pity the bastard who took that bet, but fair play to Pelosi. I get that it looks bad, but he basically just bet a year ago that MSFT would recover from the covid apocalypse. Anyone looking at MSFT's price over the last year can see Pelosi would have bigly profited from exercising the options at any point since he purchased them.

It is illegal now but tough to prove that a congressman traded on insider info, so it still goes on. Not that there was any of that going on here. A very rich guy betting that MSFT would get bigger in a year is hardly indicative of insider trading.
    I'm still trying to figure out where OP gets the $10mm "profit" from Microsoft that they made. Maybe he means they purchased $10mm worth of MSFT? It's not adding up.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exhibit B. Another leftist using a whataboutism to defend this. Clearly not understanding that we dont like both sides. Is it difficult to understand because leftists cant fathom agreeing with the right?

A thread that should have both sides agreeing and coming to the realization its us vs the politicians and what do we have? As expected, brainwashed leftists telling us how "everyone does it." Derr, no chit. I literally said that in the OP.

Except Stoli, even though he didnt offer an opinion- he did state what looks like how Pelosi is a fkn pos. We should all start agreeing more and talking about term limits for everyone.
    I literally agreed with you.
    I don't know either lol

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is the problem here (srs)? It wasn't Nancy Pelosi that made those investments, it was her husband who is a professional investor (that is his career profession) that made those investments.
    Negged for being a cuck.

Microsoft stocks increased via government legislation.

Inside knowledge led to the option purchases.

It's called inside trading.

Scum. Low IQ.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 04-14-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

I had the biggest boner! JaundiceBiscuit's Avatar
    JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) JaundiceBiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000)

60 minutes just ran a fake ass story about DeSantis for alleged "pay to play", a story that was verifiably false. I'm sure this Sunday we'll hear all about Pelosi insider trading right *******?
    Bidens a ****git crew
    Super straight crew
    Real join date 2012

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my ideal world politicians would have all assets frozen for the duration of their term. They get a barracks room with three hots and a cot. It's public service, not a pyramid scheme. Fuk em all
    I don't know either lol

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Negged for being a cuck.

Microsoft stocks increased via government legislation.

Inside knowledge led to the option purchases.

It's called inside trading.

Scum. Low IQ.
    That is a lie. You don't even know when the options were purchased. If you do, please post proof. If not, please don't spread lies.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Originally Posted by JaundiceBiscuit View Post
    60 minutes just ran a fake ass story about DeSantis for alleged "pay to play", a story that was verifiably false. I'm sure this Sunday we'll hear all about Pelosi insider trading right *******?
    Maybe. Right now I only saw Fox News reporting this Pelosi story, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Originally Posted by W8isGR8 View Post
    In my ideal world politicians would have all assets frozen for the duration of their term. They get a barracks room with three hots and a cot. It's public service, not a pyramid scheme. Fuk em all
    I agree with this. Public officials should not be able to trade securities in my opinion.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is a lie. You don't even know when the options were purchased. If you do, please post proof. If not, please don't spread lies.
    I notice that you didn't deny being a cuck.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would he? Another partisan hack *******, just like you.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Hahaha... I honestly don't even notice it on the misc anymore. Nearly every response I get has some kind of personal insult baked into it on here.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think she’s a virtue signaling, fake, establishment politician, but I don’t see the issue with the stocks if there was no insider information used. Thats more the realm of the Republican senators that profited from their insider trading last year.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor