BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Was Bianca Belair the most pathetic display of poor professionalism ever?

Crying before the match even started. Letting it reek of “hey all this sh*t is fake and watch me win this obvious match”. Terrible display but guess that’s women’s wrestling for the most part in a nutshell. Sasha actually looked solid compared to her. Oh well.

Also lol at Cole with his call for this match. Guy’s a fuking loser in real life too and always has been.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The women's division in WWE is a joke, I'm surprised they didn't have the roster come out and clap and chant "you deserve it". Every single time one of the nxt women comes up and wins the title the angle is always "it means so much to her". Can you imagine if every time a dude won the wwe title he cried and hugged his family lol, it's OK OCCASIONALLY, but who was badass wrestlers

Now they are doing a zombie alexa bliss don't need no man angle lmfao.

TNA women's division is much better they dispense with the over emotional **** and just have good matches. The rest of TNA sucks but the knockouts have always been legit.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We’re going to use a moment she got overwhelmed with emotion when the crowd was showing her love? Using that to take away from her, and Banks, perfect match? They gave the performance of a lifetime!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    We’re going to use a moment she got overwhelmed with emotion when the crowd was showing her love? Using that to take away from her, and Banks, perfect match? They gave the performance of a lifetime!

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Not to mention that moment added to her story and helped with the emotional match.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    The women's division in WWE is a joke, I'm surprised they didn't have the roster come out and clap and chant "you deserve it". Every single time one of the nxt women comes up and wins the title the angle is always "it means so much to her". Can you imagine if every time a dude won the wwe title he cried and hugged his family lol, it's OK OCCASIONALLY, but who was badass wrestlers

TNA women's division is much better they dispense with the over emotional **** and just have good matches. The rest of TNA sucks but the knockouts have always been legit.
    The WWE women's division can out draw and out wrestle AEW lmao. Lots of talent even though they are given a bit too much. Banks and Flair are legit superstars. Others can be top tier in other leagues.

Impact has solid wrestling though as well.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BrickEX View Post
    Crying before the match even started. Letting it reek of “hey all this sh*t is fake and watch me win this obvious match”. Terrible display but guess that’s women’s wrestling for the most part in a nutshell. Sasha actually looked solid compared to her. Oh well.

Also lol at Cole with his call for this match. Guy’s a fuking loser in real life too and always has been.
    No. It showed her emotion was real as well as Banks. They were doing something that had not been done at a WM before. Her crying didn't tip any hand at who would win. People have been caught in emotional states in wrestling like that for decades. Have to remember, the storyline is fake but the moment isnt.
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post

If a dude cried and hugged his family everytime they out a title on him I would be suspicious of his manhood. Women doing it is, well, Feminine as it should be.

Lol stop it! TNA women division is below par. Quit doing that. Take the emotion out of your responses.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought it was cuz she is overwhelmed that she is main eventing WM. And yes it occurred to me she was crying cuz she will be winning, but it is obvious anyway. Babyface winning the title and closing Mania. (except Trips on WM2000, Miz on 2008, and Reigns recently) Also, she is a girl, so I guess it is understood. Girls are emotionally ****gy.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You usually see less crying and emotions from women winning REAL world titles in MMA etc.

It's just boring and overplayed now. Kayfabe is dead though, as per the women all posting up pics hanging out backstage together, heels and faces.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hardknock View Post
    If a dude cried and hugged his family everytime they out a title on him I would be suspicious of his manhood. Women doing it is, well, Feminine as it should be.

Do you know who else cried and hugged their family on WM? Chris Benoit.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rhea Ripley was clearly holding back tears during her walk down the ramp on night 2, before the match even happened. For both Belair & her, I believe it was due to performing at WM in an actual stadium in front of fans.
    Paige had her WM debut in a tag match with AJ Lee and she remarked that she leaned on AJ heavily for emotional support as she was so nervous and overwhelmed.

What I'm getting at is - if Belair were to pick up the title at a normal tv taping, she wouldn't be crying before the match. WM is unique.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She should really do something about that giant swinging dik sticking out of her head

Originally Posted by cannonballdooky View Post
    Do you know who else cried and hugged their family on WM? Chris Benoit.
    I stated, If a dude cried and hugged his family every time he was given a title I would be suspicious of his femininity. Nowhere did I state that if a dude cried once or twice. Also it was Benoit, for all we know he was wacked out of his mind on drugs.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya Kurt Angle was a crier too.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew