Thread: Hypertrophy

travisg15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hypertrophy

Hey guys. Looking to start a hypertrophy program and any recommendations from guys that have seen solid results.

rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More info needed. What're your strength levels like, how're you currently progressing, bodyweight and other stats, what programs have you run in the past and for how long, what's making you ask for a recommendation? etc
    Some regular lifting posts (IG) - @rsid_97

My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161

travisg15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    More info needed. What're your strength levels like, how're you currently progressing, bodyweight and other stats, what programs have you run in the past and for how long, what's making you ask for a recommendation? etc
    6” 225, down from 240 about 4 months in. Got a rack and trying to get back into the shape I left off in college. 37 now. Slowly building up my strength and cutting as much fat as possible. Workouts are typically back/bi’s and chest/tri’s, then legs/shoulders etc etc. typically stick to 3 sets per workout in the 8-12 rep range. I’ll dip into 6 reps every so often just to test progression. Slowly but surely moving forward.

A lot of information has changed in the past decade, as well as supplements. I see a lot of conflicting information. On one hand I see heavy weight/less reps with good form builds mass. The other, time under tension equals cell growth. Meaning 30 reps of consistent movement builds more cell mass. Just looking to build up my muscles back then move into a strength oriented regimen after that. All the while attempting to lean out with good diet.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pick one of the novice routines in the threads sucked at the to of the forum.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16