isand is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Left glute activation

Hello Im doing weight workouts, for 3 years like one leg squat, lunge squats, squats etc but I dont feel the left glute activ.e when I do exercices, while the right one I feel very easy. Also I have less strengh on left leg and also less muscle, a small assimetry. I How can I correct this issue ?
    Thank you

WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WLR64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you google "Dan John glute activation", he has a short youtube video that is helpful in this area. Hope it helps.

isand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WLR64 View Post
    If you google "Dan John glute activation", he has a short youtube video that is helpful in this area. Hope it helps.
    Thank you, Ill take a look

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Use more weight on the barbell when you squat
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a sports chiropractor that works with athletes.
    Anything mentioned here is just speculation.
    It could be a sciatic nerve impingement of some kind but i am just speculating.
    You need someone that can look at you hands on and make a diagnosis.