Baddie56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Exercises with Osteoathritis?

Hi, I am since some time reading here and now I registered because I would like to hear some Feedback to my program.

Me:
    28, male
    180cm , 6ft
    75kg, 160lbs
    bf: ~20% (Navy&pics)
    I went down from roughly 27% in december and at the beginning of april I have stopped the diet because I had regular bouts of dizziness, headache and felt weaker in workouts. I am going to start again at the end of april or in may. Don´t know yet.

Health:
    I have Oseoathritis in my knees and most likely somewhere else, but due to Corona I don´t get X-Rays to check it correctly everywhere. But it´s only serious in my knees atm. Due to this I am unable to do Squats and Deadlifts. They immediately go into my knees. However, training definitely helps be because at the beginning of the year I could only do ~five bodyweight Squats until I had to stop, now I am able to do roughly 25.
    I have tried stiff-legged and romanian Deadlift with low weights, they apparently don´t go into my knees.

Equipment:
    I only have Dumbbells with 120lbs weights. And some bands.
    I am aware that this is not enough, but due to Corona I can´t pay the current prices and I am thinking about joining a gym, should they ever open again, anyway.

Goals:
    strengthening my legs further
    having muscles, lol

Plan, in no particular order:
    3 times a week, 3x12

Reverse Lunge
    Floor Press
    Bent-over Row
    Plank
    lateral raise
    bent-over lateral raise
    Lying lateral leg raises with band
    Glute Bridge

With before and after stretching this takes me roughly 80 minutes.

Questions:
    1.) What would you recommend? Anything else?

2.) Glute Bridge gives me slight lower back pain and I don´t exactly feel much in my Hams with this. Should I maybe replace it with single-legged deadlift? As I don´t have enough weight for romanian DL. Although I am quite shaky with single-leg.

3.) Lying lateral leg raises, should I even do those? I thought that I should train my ab/adductors too and that´s why I added it. But apparently banded Clamshells are better.

4.)I am unable to progress with bent-over /later raises, because I don´t hit the correct muscles. I just don´t get it. Would it be in this case advisable to drop those two and only do Overhead Press? While it doesn´t hit the same muscles, it still hits the whole shoulder. So should I keep up with the Exercises I need, even if they are very inefficient or switch to an Exercise I can do correctly, but does not mainly hit the muscles I want?
    It´s quite demotivating to not progress with those exercises at all...

5.) Should I add calf raises? I always read that it´s not needed, but those people do Squats + Deadlift.

6.) Should I still do Planks? I am able to hold them for 70 seconds.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Box squat are likely an excellent choice given arthritic knees as a main movement.

Past that you will adapt.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We're you actually diagnosed with osteoarthritis, or are you just guessing? It is not common at your age and weight.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

Baddie56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Box squat are likely an excellent choice given arthritic knees as a main movement.

Past that you will adapt.
    Interesting, when I was looking for workouts with bad knees I haven´t found this one.
    Would you say that it´s better than Reverse Lunge? Because I don´t feel that one in my knees either. And I would only be able to use 40kg, 100lbs of weight. Not sure how long that will last.

I am... guessing.

Any thoughs about my workout?