famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000) famrulo is a name known to all. (+5000)

is there any test booster products for 27 yr old?

iv heard zma, tribulus, maca,etc. Just wondering is there any worth taking for a slight boost atleast? thnx

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At 27 you should still be experiencing good natural test levels. The products you’ve listed will give mood benefits but no real testosterone ‘boosts’ as such.

If you have genuine concerns relating to low testosterone, speak to your Dr.
    Strong & Unstable

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing you listed will have any impact on test unless you're low on zinc and supplementing ZMA helped. That's highly unlikely however.

I've ran:
    -1 to 8 weeks Delta XT
    -1 to 8 weeks PR-XT
    -3-10 weeks Nolvadren XT at 1.5 servings

Comes out to 7 bottles total, and gets pricy however. I use to do that twice a year. Once during a cut and once during a bulk, but I haven't yet this year.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by famrulo View Post
    iv heard zma, tribulus, maca,etc. Just wondering is there any worth taking for a slight boost atleast? thnx
    Before you take anything specifically for testosterone you should get your total and free testosterone levels checked. A test for that will run you about 50 dollars.

If you’re clinically low then you should see your doctor, if you’re average for your age and know for a fact you’ve been following a sound eating/exercise plan then you can look into a booster to get you in the high normal levels.

There are MANY factors as to why you might be on the lower side on a given day. If you consumed alcohol within a week before testing, didn’t sleep enough, were recently sick, etc. all these factors can affect your numbers temporarily.

If you finally decide to go with a booster look into my “t booster” thread in this section, I love the one I’m using and with lab work has been shown to work consistently for over 9 months now.
    Kid Covid

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Nothing you listed will have any impact on test unless you're low on zinc and supplementing ZMA helped. That's highly unlikely however.

I've ran:
    -1 to 8 weeks Delta XT
    -1 to 8 weeks PR-XT
    -3-10 weeks Nolvadren XT at 1.5 servings

Comes out to 7 bottles total, and gets pricy however. I use to do that twice a year. Once during a cut and once during a bulk, but I haven't yet this year.
    You do any labs, go by feel, both?
    Kid Covid

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    You do any labs, go by feel, both?
    I'd done labs the first time I ran them, but I don't remember what the increase was and I lost the papers. lmao It was 2017 (?) I think when I did blood work before and after.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I'd done labs the first time I ran them, but I don't remember what the increase was and I lost the papers. lmao It was 2017 (?) I think when I did blood work before and after.
    You should be able to log in to the lab you had your blood tested originally with, if it was done with your doctor you should be able to launch a patient fusion account and retrieve the results there.

All labs have had online accessibility for at least a decade, if you need a hand let me know I’ve probably used them all at some point.

cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is the difference between a testosterone booster vs a prescription for Low-T?

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cwsmith35 View Post
    What is the difference between a testosterone booster vs a prescription for Low-T?
    Script will give you Testosterone Replacement Therapy which we can discuss on these forums. Only thing that will help with clinically low test.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by cwsmith35 View Post
    a booster should do what its label reads, boost your levels.

in a case like myself it did just that, brought me to high normal and higher than normal for free test. it can bring someone from low normal to high normal as well.

trt is dose dependent, it can bring you from clinically low to normal, high normal or above normal. it also keeps you at that level throughout the day. this is why someone on trt can have a high normal blood level but make better gains as someone like myself who's only at high normal upon waking but will naturally fall as the day goes on and sun goes down.
    Kid Covid

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive looked at the research on triulus. The research shows it does not work.
    https://supplementclarity.com/tribul...-testosterone/

But, before you try any supplement, it's wise to get your free and total testosterone measured. If you don't do that then you'll have no idea if a supplement is working for you. As others here have already said, at 27 you should already have a lot of testosterone in your system.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com