Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOLOLOL woman cops just ****ing lmao diversity of outcome of peace and prosperity.

"ima taxes him"
    "Taze him taze him taze him"
    "Oh chit I shot him"

fukking dying laughing rn.

Cops all over the country really are garbage at being trained right. Fukking states/cities failing all over the country at this apparently. Define the police is the exact opposite of what needs be done but smooth brained libs lolololol.

Jogger shouldn't have resisted either. But I guess that's like asking water not be wet.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    misccrew dot com crew (RIP)
    No cucks allowed crew
    Incel before it was cool crew

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Well you are a moron. I honestly can't believe that people like yourself are able to vote, and have the same voting impact as myself. Quite disgraceful
    So you think if you can outrun a cop then you should be let free of the crime you committed? Or you think if you don't agree with the cop then you should be allowed to fight back? Sounds like a very good society you are a proponent of. I personally can't believe people like yourself are able to vote. Quite disgraceful.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I used to agree with this sentiment but now I disagree. The last few years of bodycam footage has shown society that if you resist arrest, there is a chance you will get killed and if you don't resist arrest you wont get killed. Anyone who clearly resists arrest in 2021 and gets killed deserves it.

Same as above, if you put yourself in a position of being tased, then oh well. If you don't resist arrest, you wont get tased.

I'm not taking away blame for the idiot cop who made a terrible mistake, but don't fuking resist arrest and you wont get put into these life or death situations.
    You must have missed the video of the black LT in full clothing getting pepper sprayed and slammed for “resisting” and getting threatened to be killed. He was “resisting” because one cop told him to undo his seatbelt while another screamed hands up. I’d be full on panic mode as a black person in cities like this. Wouldn’t go near bad areas. And I fully support the cops but this woman needs to be in jail and they need to weed these cops out or re train them. Not the let’s pass everyone because we need cops as is.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chalup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you think if you can outrun a cop then you should be let free of the crime you committed? Or you think if you don't agree with the cop then you should be allowed to fight back? Sounds like a very good society you are a proponent of. I personally can't believe people like yourself are able to vote. Quite disgraceful.
    Buddy are you retarded? They already had this mans name and what vehicle he had that was stolen and different addresses he lived. They literally have task forces to get outstanding felony warrants. Just because he “escapes” for a day doesn’t mean he won’t be in jail the next morning. You do realize most states have called off high speed pursuits because more innocent people get fukked up than anyone else?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No but cops are not supposed to shoot at someone that is fleeing unless they present a legitimate and immediate threat and this guy was not.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    You must have missed the video of the black LT in full clothing getting pepper sprayed and slammed for “resisting” and getting threatened to be killed. He was “resisting” because one cop told him to undo his seatbelt while another screamed hands up. I’d be full on panic mode as a black person in cities like this. Wouldn’t go near bad areas. And I fully support the cops but this woman needs to be in jail and they need to weed these cops out or re train them. Not the let’s pass everyone because we need cops as is.
    That mother fukker is a giant pussy and lol at it being a butter bar. All he had to do is pull over immediately when the lights started flashing OR AT LEAST follow the cops orders when he finally decided to pull over almost TWO MINUTES after they initiated the stop.

But you didn't bother to actually read about that did you.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he was indeed armed, she probably would have been better off intentionally shooting him.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    No but cops are not supposed to shoot at someone that is fleeing unless they present a legitimate and immediate threat and this guy was not.
    Huh almost like someone using a 3000lb mobile battering ram isn't dangerous to you apparently. Much less from someone so out of their mind they risk resisting lawful arrest by jumping into said mobile battering ram.

You're a real bright light bulb.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000) frankdtank20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Summer 2021 going to be under/over last summer's Billions in property damage?
    Under/over last summer's murders related to these SJW riots and protests?
    How many kids under 10 years old killed in the process this summer?
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    That mother fukker is a giant pussy and lol at it being a butter bar. All he had to do is pull over immediately when the lights started flashing OR AT LEAST follow the cops orders when he finally decided to pull over almost TWO MINUTES after they initiated the stop.

But you didn't bother to actually read about that did you.
    You realize it’s perfectly legal to wait and pull into a place you consider safe? There is zero problems with waiting to pull into a gas station with cameras you inbred.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    If he was indeed armed, she probably would have been better off intentionally shooting him.
    That's not the point. The dumb kunt is GROSSLY INCOMPETENT executing her duties as a cop. She clearly is unfit for street duty if she can't even remember which side her firearm vs taser is. And then not even bothering you double check.

Yes tension and stress are through the roof in this situation but that's why training exists. Either the officer is unfit or clearly this department in this city in this state is wholy fukked for training.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ya, her screaming "taser, taser, taser" and then saying (or acting like) she shot him by accident will do her in. Even if he didnt have a gun, she coulda just said the whole "feared for my life" bull and still had a very decent chance at getting off. She screwed now

Wait so now we are hoping he was armed for this pathetic excuse of a cop? Has anyone answered why the 3 cops stood there looking at each other like complete morons yet?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he had a gun she would have been justified - assuming she saw it and he was reaching for it

Huh almost like someone using a 3000lb mobile battering ram isn't dangerous to you apparently. Much less from someone so out of their mind they risk resisting lawful arrest by jumping into said mobile battering ram.

You're a real bright light bulb.
    No - why do you think they are pulling back on high speed pursuits now - that's considered an immediate and legitimate threat.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

You realize it’s perfectly legal to wait and pull into a place you consider safe? There is zero problems with waiting to pull into a gas station with cameras you inbred.
    It's not reasonable to wait almost two minutes to pull over. The officer initiates the stop where they want the person to stop. And this pussy ass LT wanted to play a stupid game. He knew damn well they were law enforcement.

Show me the law for that state in regards to pulling over after a traffic stop.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's not the point. The dumb kunt is GROSSLY INCOMPETENT executing her duties as a cop. She clearly is unfit for street duty if she can't even remember which side her firearm vs taser is. And then not even bothering you double check.

Yes tension and stress are through the roof in this situation but that's why training exists. Either the officer is unfit or clearly this department in this city in this state is wholy fukked for training.
    Are you ok? I wasn’t arguing any of that with you.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Vertical Taco Inspector terrorgunt's Avatar
    terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) terrorgunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post the mostly peaceful riot vids tonight guys, I love watching these lib hellholes burn.
    Amy Coney Barrett for SCILF crew

No mask ever, not even once crew

Wait so now we are hoping he was armed for this pathetic excuse of a cop? Has anyone answered why the 3 cops stood there looking at each other like complete morons yet?
    Just a statement bud. Not sure where you are getting that first part from.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Are you ok? I wasn’t arguing any of that with you.
    NO IM FUKKING HYPED trying to come in here and bash figurative heads!!!!

And I gotta pass the time somehow while I wait for sat sweet riot footage tonight. Hopefully.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahh well I might as well use that if a plane crashes on my sector due to my negligence.

"You don't understand... someone else was asking me a question so I didn't realize those 2 planes were coming together"

They are trained for a reason, to deal with stressful situations.. that comes with the job
    Join the department then Mathew Perry, show us all how its done.....
    Last edited by Dave22reborn; 04-12-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    We'll see when they come for you, talk is cheap
    When they come for me? Christ, you literally are Benny 2.0. Make me laugh some more, say something else.

Well I'm bored now.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    No cucks allowed crew

Well you are a moron. I honestly can't believe that people like yourself are able to vote, and have the same voting impact as myself. Quite disgraceful
    Why? You belong to a party that allows convicted felons to vote. The party of bottom feeders.

Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Foxmulder0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to agree with this sentiment but now I disagree. The last few years of bodycam footage has shown society that if you resist arrest, there is a chance you will get killed and if you don't resist arrest you wont get killed. Anyone who clearly resists arrest in 2021 and gets killed deserves it.

Same as above, if you put yourself in a position of being tased, then oh well. If you don't resist arrest, you wont get tased.

I'm not taking away blame for the idiot cop who made a terrible mistake, but don't fuking resist arrest and you wont get put into these life or death situations.
    Zachary Hammond was a kid on a date with his gf who (gasp) was dealing weed.

Tatted up dipchit troll looking fat cop runs up to his car with just a green outfit on and threatens to blow his head off.

Kid, scared as fuk, tries to reverse his car and run away.

Wasn’t armed.

Was selling weed to a buddy

Cop got off.

- It’s sickening-
    ~Pitbull Crew~

DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was pulled over last week. Obviously I’m not stopping in the middle of the road. I pulled into the next plaza into a parking spot (took 15 seconds).... In and out 10 minutes. Told the officer I’ll see him at court and we went our separate ways. (Stop sign infraction, and he was full of chit)
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -Shweezy is a pussy
    -G43x crew
    -Shook Trumps Hand crew
    -Haven’t washed my hand since crew

Definition of a Beta Weak Male Cuck: One whom votes Democrat.

Hopefully we'll have another day in Chicago where we get over 20 homicides in one day.

That was an awesome day.

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Hopefully we'll have another day in Chicago where we get over 20 homicides in one day.

That was an awesome day.
    Whats it like being a cop in Chicago? srs. Like the Wire with a little less drama? Do you get that adrenaline rush everyday? Feel sorry for you good cops when idiot cops fuk everything up.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna be a hot summer lol.

#BidensAmerica
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The officer is fuked

Feminism
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma