Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CockHorse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no sequel, When you die the lights are turned off, The tour is over, The only choice you have to make is if you want to be incinerated or buried for the worms to eat you in 2-3 years.

Holding on to nothing if you think there is life after death. Simpleton way of thinking.

There is 5,000 religions followed in the world, But Jesus is your savior.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I wasted 1/4th of my life already so I don't take comfort knowing I'll die before experiencing everything I want. Death itself doesn't scare me. When my time comes I'll welcome the cold embrace of oblivion.
    Pretty sure we're in a simulation. Something is going to happen no matter what. At the very least, remnants of your electric consciousness go somewhere and as far as your concerned the final firing of your synapses is or could be (to you) an eternity.

Heaven is real.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CockHorse View Post
    There is no sequel, When you die the lights are turned off, The tour is over, The only choice you have to make is if you want to be incinerated or buried for the worms to eat you in 2-3 years.

Holding on to nothing if you think there is life after death. Simpleton way of thinking.

This post was literally as simpleton as it gets Cockhorse. And nobody was talking about Jesus you simple ass....

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For me, there’s two sides to the death coin.

On one hand, I know nothing really matters in the end.

On the other, I think “What do I have to lose by trying? There’s no pressure because nothing matters. So I can pursue the things I want without being held back by fear.”

Now, there will often still be a degree of fear due to biological impulses. But in my mind, I’m constantly aware of the fact that none of it really matters.

I started feeling this way about a year ago, when I came the closest I ever got to suicide. Knowing that, at any time, I can blow it all has been a liberating experience. I could have perished on that night. Anything I accomplish now is just a bonus.

***Not suicidal anymore, thankfully.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Pretty sure we're in a simulation. Something is going to happen no matter what. At the very least, remnants of your electric consciousness go somewhere and as far as your concerned the final firing of your synapses is or could be (to you) an eternity.

Heaven is real.
    Thanks for this comment, srs. Been struggling a lot lately with hopelessness and looking for peace. Who knew I'd find it in a random comment on the misc. Unbelievable.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CockHorse View Post

Maybe. Men are fallible and are the writers of the books. Skepticism is actually in tune with what we know of men.

However we don't believe in coincidence either do we? All of these things around us, us? This is Happenstance? Cosmic luck?

Nothingness and the denial of a higher power is anti religion.

Agnosticism is more natural. You know as well as I, at a primal level, this **** isn't by accident.

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    When the time comes
    I'll think about it
    until then
    I enjoy my life.

🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000) ez92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't lose anything when you die. No matter what, you come out ahead because the universe never owed you anything to begin with.

Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    Hopefully I go to bed and never wake up. I hope this happens soon.
    Hey, you okay?

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    For me, there’s two sides to the death coin.

On one hand, I know nothing really matters in the end.

On the other, I think “What do I have to lose by trying? There’s no pressure because nothing matters. So I can pursue the things I want without being held back by fear.”

Now, there will often still be a degree of fear due to biological impulses. But in my mind, I’m constantly aware of the fact that none of it really matters.

I started feeling this way about a year ago, when I came the closest I ever got to suicide. Knowing that, at any time, I can blow it all has been a liberating experience. I could have perished on that night. Anything I accomplish now is just a bonus.

***Not suicidal anymore, thankfully.
    This is literally the definition of how all should try to live out our lives..

I remember when my father died, in our religious practice your obligated to wash your father to make sure he's clean before burial, that picture of nothingness on his face I will never forget.. It basically tells you to go out and live, just live as long as you can and as hard as you can.. Be good, do good things for others and yourselves..
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. Not comforting at all. It's all a sick joke. I want to live forever.
    Wraith