Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    Problem is that the rest of life runs on a 7 day schedule :/

I could in theory run a 6 ppl with 2 rest days per “week” but then everything would perpetually be pushed back. MTW(rest)FSS(rest) -> TWT(rest)SSM(rest) W.... etc. etc. So the rest of my life is inevitably impacted by the instability. In general I’m a person who exists better with a static schedule.
    Was just pointing out you don't have to be limited by a 7-day week unless you want to be - in the end do whatever works best and keeps you consistent.

I don't really get how people with a job/life stick to a strict weekly schedule anyway unless they end up skipping days completely. I find it easier regardless of split to just keep it on a rolling schedule. If you miss a day, do it the next day. If you're away for a few days, pick up where you left off. Doesn't matter what day of the week a specific workout day in a program occurs.

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Was just pointing out you don't have to be limited by a 7-day week unless you want to be - in the end do whatever works best and keeps you consistent.

I don't really get how people with a job/life stick to a strict weekly schedule anyway unless they end up skipping days completely. I find it easier regardless of split to just keep it on a rolling schedule. If you miss a day, do it the next day. If you're away for a few days, pick up where you left off. Doesn't matter what day of the week a specific workout day in a program occurs.
    I workout starting between 5-6am otherwise I wouldn’t train at all.

Job is way too active and life too busy to afford to push it and then let my ocd be annoyed my days changed lol.

I’ve worked out 12 days straight to ensure if I go away for a weekend I’ll line back up on my Monday haha.

But if someone can handle rolling the workouts over 8-9 days probably ideal.
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3