reginalddance is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Many Years To Get A Body Like This From Scratch (pic attached)

I know the length of time is different for everyone, but if you were starting from the beginning, training like 4 times a week, would this take about 5 years, 6,7,8,9 or 10 years to get a body like this? or less?

I've been training for about 4 years, and i'm pleased with my progress, but I wouldn't say that i've been putting in maximum effort in the gym. I train 3-4 times a week.

My body fat is around 8-9% and I really like the shape of my body. For me it's just about getting defined obliques, more defined abs, slightly biggers arms and shoulders, and a moore deep and defined chest like this. Sorry I don't have a good pic which is why i'm asking how long it would take from scratch and then i'll be able to work out how long it would take me to achieve it from where i'm at.

One important point to note: i'm in no rush to get there, I'm really enjoying the journey and if it took another five years I really wouldn't mind, but of course quicker results would be desirable.

thank you
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Maybe that could be doable in 5-7 years

Note that it can be very hard to maintain that kind of leanness - it is probably a peak of condition for a photoshoot which only lasted a few days.

Also, it's worth saying that if you put leanness as your top priority it can conflict with muscle gain goals - because as soon as you start eating enough to gain muscle, you lose your abs, get bloated, put on a few lbs - panic - and then go back to cutting. We see this so often advising people on here... Muscle gain is the important part which people should have as 80% of their time spent...