cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Vitol Russian Bear Weight Gainer 5000 - Testosterone Booster?

Has anyone taken Russian Bear 5000? I seem to get results from that supplement unlike any other protein or weight gainer I've taken. I'm able to both put on mass and lean up, and I just feel good! I actually have even thought that my hair got thicker - kinda weird I know and maybe just in my head.

The ingredients are:

Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Redwood Dutch Alkalized Cocoa Powder, MCT Oil Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides, IP Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Mono and Di-glycerides), Egg Albumin, Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.)(Fruit), Stevia, Eleuthero Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus)(Root), Vitamin Mineral Mix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Potassium Iodide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate), Colostrum, Tonkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia)(Root), Deer Anter Velvet (Cervus Nippon), Yohimbe Bark Extract (std. for 8% yohimbine), Papain, Protease, Paba (Para-aminobenzoic acid), Cholecalciferol

Any idea what is causing these big results? It's such a drastic impact that I don't let myself take it for more than a few weeks at a time, because it seems too "potent"

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The ingredients Tribulus, Zinc, Tongkat Ali and Yohimbine are commonly found in natural testosterone boosters. I don't think they are directly causing the dramatic body composition improvements but they are definitely helping your mood.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwsmith35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    The ingredients Tribulus, Zinc, Tongkat Ali and Yohimbine are commonly found in natural testosterone boosters. I don't think they are directly causing the dramatic body composition improvements but they are definitely helping your mood.
    . Interesting. Any chance they are boosting testosterone high enough to notice such a difference?

Off topic: I laughed out loud at "My secret? Texting between sets."

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cwsmith35 View Post
    . Interesting. Any chance they are boosting testosterone high enough to notice such a difference?

Off topic: I laughed out loud at "My secret? Texting between sets."
    A difference in mood and energy yes, but not body composition unless maybe you had much lower than normal levels
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

I’ve taken it. It makes me feel high and gives me major gas. The first time I tried it was before Easter Sunday mass. I lit up the pew. More like peeeewwwwww