Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donnie786 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi is this a healthy food?

So i'm currently going to change my whole diet as i got fat. I eat takeaways 2-3 a day. This is still a takeaway but its mixed chicken ticka and lamb ticka that is grilled on a naan. Is it healthy or not? Also is indian curry chicken healthy or not? I dont have time to cook so what foods shall i buy subway?
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Any non toxic food can be part of a healthy diet. If you got fat it's because you ate too many calories... You could have eaten the same foods but less of them and you wouldn't have got fat.

It's your daily total nutrient intake that matters - that is what will determine if YOU are healthy or not. "Healthy" is a word that should be applied to a person - not individual foods.

Read this for more understanding:
    https://completehumanperformance.com.../clean-eating/

Get myfitnesspal, put your whole diet into it
    Check what it contains vs. what the macro calculation sticky thread says.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I can see a clump of trans fat on the top left of the pic. Or maybe it's tomato.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Curry is high in calorie because generally it’s made with fat base like canned coconut milk/cream. It doesn’t mean it’s bad, but being aware of serving size and nutrition is important. Like peanut butter isn’t bad for you, but it’s probably a good idea to do 2 tbsp rather than a cup of it. Because curry is calorically dense, it maybe easier for you to over eat though.

You need to track and see how much you eat to maintain your current weight, then eat at a deficit of that
    Insta is username snails.r.us

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Both foods are fine. If you're worried about cal intake, eat the tikka/toppings and leave most of the naan. For curry, eat the curry and leave most of the rice/sauce.

Track your cals if you can't ballpark them with any accuracy/consistency.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are buying from Subway, I would choose the "double meat" option when ordering. Or go to Arby's. Their big roast beef sandwich had 45 grams of protein. I was eating lunch in Arby's day before yesterday and saw a 2 vehicle crash right outside the restaurant. The fire department had to use the Jaws of Life to open the door of a car.