Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    was the main event even good, or did Holland just get wrestlefuked to death again?
    It was a great fight, but Holland got wrestlefuked again. He's a dangerous fighter, and until he get his ground game down, he will always have a bad night inside the Octagon .
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holland had basically nothing to lose there

2 pay checks for 1 camp, gets into favor with Dana and fans for stepping up on short notice, not a lot of damage between both fights, and his reputation really hasnt changed from what it was post the Brunson bout

underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) underjeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    dang missed it
    me2

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anybody actually like Vettori? I was rooting for him to beat Holland and I’ll root for him to beat Israel Adesanya because I can’t stand either one of them but I really don’t like Vitori either. The guy has a very unlikeable personality, extremely arrogant, and in all the fights I’ve seen him in he isn’t particularly exciting to watch. He talks like he’s some killer knockout artist. He’s really primarily a grappler, 9 of his wins are via submission, only two via KO, and 6 via decision most likely most of those are from wrestlefuking. Even his grappling doesn’t look like it’s at the top of the division. I don’t know I just don’t like the guy.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50) happy06maker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is a great card. A lot of amazing fighters.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    Does anybody actually like Vettori? I was rooting for him to beat Holland and I’ll root for him to beat Israel Adesanya because I can’t stand either one of them but I really don’t like Vitori either. The guy has a very unlikeable personality, extremely arrogant, and in all the fights I’ve seen him in he isn’t particularly exciting to watch. He talks like he’s some killer knockout artist. He’s really primarily a grappler, 9 of his wins are via submission, only two via KO, and 6 via decision most likely most of those are from wrestlefuking. Even his grappling doesn’t look like it’s at the top of the division. I don’t know I just don’t like the guy.
    I think Vittori is the real deal. He has good boxing and great ground game. I predict he will be Champion by the end of the year. I still think that his fight with Adesaya could have gone either way. Plus dude is only 27 years old so he can only improve
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    vettori has been on a tear lately, but still would like to see him fight a top middleweight b4 challenging adesanya. maybe put him up vs cannonier or costa
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    Holland had basically nothing to lose there

2 pay checks for 1 camp, gets into favor with Dana and fans for stepping up on short notice, not a lot of damage between both fights, and his reputation really hasnt changed from what it was post the Brunson bout
    watched his post fight interview with that sloot, and she brought up invitations from people like DC to help him get some wrestling fundamentals and how much they see in him etc. He goes on to say that he "aint trying to be a wrestler" lol what a *******.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Till would have beat Vettori most likely, but there’s a blueprint to beating Holland now so I don’t blame him for taking him down a record 11 times.

Vettori didn’t earn a title shot after that, it should definitely go to Whittaker even if he only wins via decision next weekend

Vettori vs Costa
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    I think Vittori is the real deal. He has good boxing and great ground game. I predict he will be Champion by the end of the year. I still think that his fight with Adesaya could have gone either way. Plus dude is only 27 years old so he can only improve

I don’t think he can beat izzy. And I don’t even like him. But let’s be real. It was very very difficult for the LHW champ Jan to get him down. He’s not jacked per se but he’s large. And izzy has been improving his TDD. I don’t see Marvin being able to get him down and he won’t beat him striking. Anything can happen in MMA and I’d love for someone to knock off Izzy. I don’t think Marvin can do it.

But what do I know
    New York

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Amanda Nunez" wife didn't get it done.

Lol@ changing your name to Nunez

Lol@ gay marriage
    I approve of this post.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.