Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Propaganda is designed to mislead people. There are proposals to designate care in that hospital based on race. There are tons of other initiatives designed to prioritize assisting people based on their skin color. That is not misleading. And again, my point is that you’re deflecting away from the discussion of the topic at hand. If you support racist policies just own it and say you support racist policies. If you don’t then say you don’t agree with the policies. And again, I’m not saying people are supposed to denounce everything they disagree with, but if you’re going to actually take the time to comment but not say racist policies are bad then people are probably going to assume you support them.
    I did.

Originally Posted by Skwidward View Post
    I disagree with whoever wrote that article about reparations on the Boston review forum.
    Propaganda works exactly like it worked in this thread on the poster to whom I originally responded.

Propaganda: Oh my god! The sky is falling down and it’s the left’s fault!!!! Read this!!!!

R/P poster: Oh, crikey! Well, this goes to show who the real enemy is...

Propaganda: Goal achieved
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing that jumped out at me in their writeup was the consistent use of the phrase “colorblind” as a negative. Expect that to be a new buzzword. Weird... I thought colorblind was a good thing and meant you don’t view the world based on someone’s color. Now it will be used to attack anyone who doesn’t march lockstep with the ideology being pushed.
    Here you go.. hope this clears it up for you.

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Here you go.. hope this clears it up for you.

Yeah that is essentially what the MSM is pushing these days.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who’s the enemy?

I don’t understand you guys.

You rage about how the evil Marxist government and MSM are trying to turn us against each other with the fake news media, etc... etc...

Then when they bring another plate to your table, you eat the entire dish and ask for more.

Go on, who’s the real enemy?

That’s right. It’s whomever they tell you it is...
    Why is it that you defend the indefensible with some sidebar conversation?

This hospital is treating people based on skin color, yet here you are arguing about your theory on who's the enemy.

Weird/Cringe.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did.

Propaganda works exactly like it worked in this thread on the poster to whom I originally responded.

Propaganda: Oh my god! The sky is falling down and it’s the left’s fault!!!! Read this!!!!

R/P poster: Oh, crikey! Well, this goes to show who the real enemy is...

Propaganda: Goal achieved

Ok, so we can’t talk about all of the racist policies being put in place because if we do we’re just perpetuating propaganda?? Talking about current events or proposed policies isn’t propaganda. Here’s an easy example.

Saying the BLM riots are destructive and counterproductive= not propaganda

Posting a picture of a burning building with a headline that reads= “fiery but mostly peaceful protests” = propaganda
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Why is it that you defend the indefensible with some sidebar conversation?

This hospital is treating people based on skin color, yet here you are arguing about your theory on who's the enemy.

Weird/Cringe.
    Weird/cringe is exactly how felt when I read this:

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    LOL imagine being a 23 year old marine and getting shipped to Taiwan/middle east, when Americas truest enemies are right next door to you...
    As for me “defending” or “arguing” in this thread, I think you got the wrong end of the stick.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

Ok, so we can’t talk about all of the racist policies being put in place because if we do we’re just perpetuating propaganda?? Talking about current events or proposed policies isn’t propaganda. Here’s an easy example.

Saying the BLM riots are destructive and counterproductive= not propaganda

Posting a picture of a burning building with a headline that reads= “fiery but mostly peaceful protests” = propaganda
    Wait, I thought we were only allowed to discuss the OP...

-Winston Churchill

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait, I thought we were only allowed to discuss the OP...
    According to you we can’t discuss anything, lest we perpetuate propaganda.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weird/cringe is exactly how felt when I read this:

As for me “defending” or “arguing” in this thread, I think you got the wrong end of the stick.
    I've always had a knack for seeing big picture of things and ignoring all the white noise- which was probably always there but the military helped flourish.

It's becoming abundantly clear that most people cant see this but the best way I can explain this to you but your arguing in a thread that you "agree" on. Okay, bud. Youre either trolling or just cant see such a simple, simple concept. What this hospital is doing is promoting racism, this administration is promoting racism- if you cant see that or disagree, then keep doing what youre doing. If you agree, then it would be obvious, but it's not.

Based on your posts ITT I really dont expect you to understand this, most likely because youre trolling. The other cringeworthy part about you is that you followed in the same footsteps as almost every other fringe type of poster(right OR left) in that you try to seek debate at first, start realizing that theres indefensible positions you must argue- which takes its toll. After this, you start to troll or make it seem like you are but only in the threads that you cant defend. When it comes to true criticism for what the right is doing, youre in there making solid arguments.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who’s the enemy?

I don’t understand you guys.
    Democrats

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MSNBC View Post
    affect*
    Huge if true.

But seriously, thanks. I constantly fuk that up.

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've always had a knack for seeing big picture of things and ignoring all the white noise- which was probably always there but the military helped flourish.

It's becoming abundantly clear that most people cant see this but the best way I can explain this to you but your arguing in a thread that you "agree" on. Okay, bud. Youre either trolling or just cant see such a simple, simple concept. What this hospital is doing is promoting racism, this administration is promoting racism- if you cant see that or disagree, then keep doing what youre doing. If you agree, then it would be obvious, but it's not.

Based on your posts ITT I really dont expect you to understand this, most likely because youre trolling. The other cringeworthy part about you is that you followed in the same footsteps as almost every other fringe type of poster(right OR left) in that you try to seek debate at first, start realizing that theres indefensible positions you must argue- which takes its toll. After this, you start to troll or make it seem like you are but only in the threads that you cant defend. When it comes to true criticism for what the right is doing, youre in there making solid arguments.
    Yo dawg, why the noise gotta be white?

Also, in your big picture analysis was it ever confirmed the hospital is on board with all of this?

According to you we can’t discuss anything, lest we perpetuate propaganda.
    Propaganda is inevitable. It works and is a useful tool.

There’s nothing we can do to not perpetuate it.

-Winston Churchill

The bold: I didn’t catch that part, but I imagine if a hospital did institute such ideas as policy, they’d lose a lot of money.

With regards to you trying to figure out my stance on certain issues or what my motivation for posting ITT goes, I think we should check ourselves to make sure we’re not acting and/or sounding like hypocrites.

That was my motivation.

That really eats some of you up, huh?

^This response discusses both the topic of the OP and the side Pandora’s box topic of my posting style I appear to have opened.

-Winston Churchill

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JT11RTR View Post
    This "hospital" will be out of business because what white person would go there knowing they will get chit treatment
    Brigham and Wimminz is one of the top hospitals in the country. If any of these silly suggestions ever actually was put to practice, we'd all be fukked.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)

i follow your common sense logic. Conclusion: TROLL
    Carpe Diem, BABY

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So a poor white patient is considered 'privileged' due to his skin color and will be discriminated against? Fukking lol.

Right. Because a white person living in poverty is SO much better off then anyone else living in poverty. Because, you know, he has his white privilage.

In 2021 white privilege does not exist. Minority privilege does though.

nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long until the hospital goes bankrupt?

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    Yo dawg, why the noise gotta be white?

Also, in your big picture analysis was it ever confirmed the hospital is on board with all of this?
    lol @ white noise.

Read the OP, dude, the hospital is the one proposing it...

Also, do we really need to devolve the argument that this far left SJW pandering push doesn't exist?

The bold: I didn’t catch that part, but I imagine if a hospital did institute such ideas as policy, they’d lose a lot of money.

With regards to you trying to figure out my stance on certain issues or what my motivation for posting ITT goes, I think we should check ourselves to make sure we’re not acting and/or sounding like hypocrites.

That was my motivation.

That really eats some of you up, huh?

^This response discusses both the topic of the OP and the side Pandora’s box topic of my posting style I appear to have opened.
    If in your world that common sense is pandora's box then you might want to re-think the lens you look through the world in.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks like 2 doctors who want to be struck off for breaching medical ethics.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

lol @ white noise.

Read the OP, dude, the hospital is the one proposing it...

Also, do we really need to devolve the argument that this far left SJW pandering push doesn't exist?

All we really know is a couple people that work at the hospital wrote an article about their horsechit ideas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I couldn't find anything indicating the hospital directors or whoever are on board with any of it.

Yeah, people come up with all sorts of wacky SJW stuff and post it up on the internet, but getting butthurt about every. single. one. of. them. is just sinking to their level.

All we really know is a couple people that work at the hospital wrote an article about their horsechit ideas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I couldn't find anything indicating the hospital directors or whoever are on board with any of it.

Yeah, people come up with all sorts of wacky SJW stuff and post it up on the internet, but getting butthurt about every. single. one. of. them. is just sinking to their level.
    You think theres no PC/SJW lunacy occurring legislatively and it's all just random posts on the internet that nobody listens to?

How do you stick your head so far into the ground for that one?
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

You think theres no PC/SJW lunacy occurring legislatively and it's all just random posts on the internet that nobody listens to?

How do you stick your head so far into the ground for that one?
    Meh, I already agreed with you and now you've moved the goalposts becasue you can't answer the fundamental question.

This thread has nothing to do with legislation.

Meh, I already agreed with you and now you've moved the goalposts becasue you can't answer the fundamental question.

This thread has nothing to do with legislation.
    Of course it does, the hospital is proposing guidelines to treat people based on their skin. It's just their local legislation (funded by taxpayers)- considering the government does exactly this-even more so under the Biden administration. I dont see where were agreeing, the main point of what I was proposing is that it's not, "people come up with all sorts of wacky SJW stuff and post it up on the internet." This thread is direct evidence to the contrary.

If you think they arent implementing this in any way, I suggest re-reading the article.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*