stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why didn't Daniel Bryan stay over?

At the peak of his popularity leading into wrestlemania 30, Bryan was the most over guy on the roster to the extent that fans were hijacking shows in his name, it was really crazy **** especially on the online forums where people were saying he was the greatest wrestler of all time and more over than Austin in his prime etc.

If you said anything negative about Bryan back then you got attacked by an absoloute legion of Bryan fanboys.

But then he won the title, and then sort of just faded into the background and nobody really cared anymore.

I was just thinking about it since he's in the main event of mania this year, but nobody really cares or wants him there, and they definatley don't want him to win.

Its just funny thinking back to how reigns got absoloutley shat on in favour of Bryan but now Bryan is the afterthought in a reigns vs Edge match.

Not saying he's got no fans, but his popularity is nothing special now, Why didn't he maintain his popularity for very long.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bryan has, ironically, taken the role of Big Show in this.

Added for interest and should eat the pin to protect the other two.

What is quite laughable about that ^^^ is the Edges age.

Probably injuries did nothing help the vegan midget. He was highly over but not for long.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone ever stayed that over for 7+ years in wrestling? Has anyone done so without gimmick changes? While being retired for 3 years? (Guys like Sammartino and Andre did, but that was a completely different business.)

Bryan being over was also a result of the time. The entire summer of Bryan was as much Bryan as being as it was a result of people rebelling against WWE's booking.

I would also say Bryan is still quite over currently. Shure it's hard to tell without crowds, but we can see the digital fans doing "yes" chants. I think he is as over as anyone in this year of lukewarm reactions.

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    him and cm punk were the indy smark's idols

they wanted to rebel against the wwe's chosen ones; cena, batista, reigns etc

so they got behind first punk then to a larger scale bryan and 'hijacked' shows and other fans followed

once they became champions the fans had nothing to rebel against and lost interest

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I confess to getting behind CM Punk when he had that shoot promo against Kevin Nash many years ago.
    But my enthusiasm didn't last very long after that.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He lost his momentum due to an injury, as I recall. This was right around the time I stopped watching altogether.

No idea how they brought him back, probably in a midcard "who cares" kind of way and not a big, big fuking deal.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fans thought they were controlling WWE creative so Bryan was the vessel and he got “over.”

But the WWE was working the fans and gave them what they want only to sideline Bryan due to head trauma and he lost whatever got him there in the first place.

Reigns looks like a star. Bryan does not.

Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nacured is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not a Daniel Bryan fan, so I am gonna be very biased...if you like Bryan that's cool, not what I want to watch when viewing a pro wrestling show though.

WrestleMania 30's main event is what changed the WWE into giving into what the "niche fans" won't call them smarks or marks (since I have become a s/mark since getting back into wrestling). CM Punk is the spark that triggered the Daniel Bryan lovefest/WWE's "Reality Era" (2014-2016) which is one of the worst eras of WWE. It was meant to be Orton/Batista, 10 years of story since they made their WM debuts at WrestleMania 20, Evolution history etc, But the Yes Movement takes over, Daniel Bryan the guy "everyone" wants to be their because he looks more like them rather a big tall stereotypical Vince sports entertainer. He wins the title and has his moment at WrestleMania 30 (which I actually think makes sense and is good now after rewatching), the match itself was only good during Orton/Batista's moments (like when the did the amazing awesome Batista bomb into RKO through the commentary table). So after he wins the title, He had a boring rivalry with Kane and gets injured then that's just it...He benefited being friends with Cena cause they were both with Bella twins at the time being a big factor in his push. He was never amazing in ring like people say, he could barely lift guys during his matches, his kicks look weak, he doesn't look believable, his moveset isn't impressive, his finisher running knee isn't good and he hits people in their chest rather than head 9/10 times, he is a weak mic worker....etc,

Overall, he just wasn't as good as people say he was. People say he is good on the internet, but when you watch him wrestle its just like...."eh, why is this guy here?".

That Batista bomb into RKO was so cool btw, one of the coolest WrestleMania spots I've seen....even though Orton slices his back open on the monitor after he lands.

Edit: not to mention, the guy has had multiple world title reigns (even before the Yes Yes Yes stuff as well as more recently over the past couple of years) and yet people still think he is some underdog the company holds back. He is one of the contributing factors to why the World Heavyweight Championship big gold belt fell apart before they unified the titles.
    Last edited by Nacured; 04-10-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000) th3h4t3ful1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's short and pale. I wanna see two giants that look like they are killing each other(nohomo).
    Cowboys/Mavericks/Rangers

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember one of you guys here negged me years ago when I said D-Bry is only popular cuz he got lucky with his catchy YES chants. That people were not really into him, but the chants. lol
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He stayed over when vince wanted to replace him as top baby face with Roman reigns . When fans at the rumble rejected reigns after bray eliminated dbry so quickly vince was said to be visibly aggravated and said, “why the **** would they want the same thing they got last year!” (Dbry winning at wm30).
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Fan of a scrawny vegan homo

Big surprise here
    Yes he sucks - always hated him apart from that moment.
    Basically the promo seemed to be a legit shoot which got me interested.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Has anyone ever stayed that over for 7+ years in wrestling? .
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by evil_d View Post
    basically the promo seemed to be a legit shoot which got me interested.
    mark.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    He lost his momentum due to an injury, as I recall. This was right around the time I stopped watching altogether.

No idea how they brought him back, probably in a midcard "who cares" kind of way and not a big, big fuking deal.
    He became a heel for the most part not long after coming back and pulled heat as he was supposed to, dropped the title to Kofi.

To Op
    Bryan losing his steam was mostly because he retired.
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    mark.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EidFnatic again.