Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User TheDudeAbides34's Avatar
    TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Seinfeld 4:11 - Best episode

No doubt about it. Brilliant writing.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

***Georgia Crew***

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It deserves most of its accolades for genius writing and what not. Not even close to my favorite episode though. The gimmicky episodes like that can feel a little tired after so many watches, not having a lot of the replay value many of the other episodes do.

TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDudeAbides34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by POTA View Post
    It deserves most of its accolades for genius writing and what not. Not even close to my favorite episode though. The gimmicky episodes like that can feel a little tired after so many watches, not having a lot of the replay value many of the other episodes do.
    Well, replay value is probably a legitimate criticism. I just watched it tonight after a long hiatus and really enjoyed it but perhaps not again for some time. What are some of your favorites? I like anything featuring George mainly (opposite, summer, the doll, marine biologist).

***Georgia Crew***

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what episode is that
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    what episode is that
    The Contest

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was gonna try and make a top 5 list of episodes but there’s too many good ones.

Always loved the marine biologist episode most. Every Kruger episode was top notch. Latvian orthodox episode. Etc

Goat show

nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like the rare episode about the Puerto Rican day parade

and the one where kramer is betting on arrivals and departures at the air port
    6 feet tall 225 lbs

phone battery never low at night crew

@nom_nom_nomis is my instagram I follow back and like4like i got clips of csgo and hon

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides34 View Post
    Well, replay value is probably a legitimate criticism. I just watched it tonight after a long hiatus and really enjoyed it but perhaps not again for some time. What are some of your favorites? I like anything featuring George mainly (opposite, summer, the doll, marine biologist).

I've been on a never-ending Seinfeld marathon for years. I just watch it in order over and over again every single day. At this point, most of Season Five feels the most tedious. The Marine Biologist is one of the best episodes of that season though. I used to be like most people and find George and Kramer the best characters. But now I think Jerry is by far the best part of the show. He gets chit on a lot by people, but a lot of his lines are genius, and he has so many subtle actions and faces he does throughout the series that makes the show just so much better. Elaine's acting is extremely good, and I find myself in awe of it at times. I probably enjoy and am most engaged with Seasons 1 through the first half of season 3 the most at this point simply because they feel the most fresh since I used to skip over them a lot when they were on TBS.

Originally Posted by nomnom1989 View Post
    i like the rare episode about the Puerto Rican day parade

and the one where kramer is betting on arrivals and departures at the air port
    The Puerto Rican Day Parade is by far the hardest episode for me to get through. It's the culmination of everything that was lazy about Season 9 all in one episode. Too meta, bad jokes, too over the top, too frustrating. It's like a redditor or fan tried to write an episode.

Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post

Always loved the marine biologist episode most. Every Kruger episode was top notch. Latvian orthodox episode. Etc

Goat show
    Man, Latvian Orthodox is one of the best!

***Georgia Crew***

Man, Latvian Orthodox is one of the best!
    The Conversion is possibly the best George episode

I've been on a never-ending Seinfeld marathon for years. I just watch it in order over and over again every single day. At this point, most of Season Five feels the most tedious. The Marine Biologist is one of the best episodes of that season though. I used to be like most people and find George and Kramer the best characters. But now I think Jerry is by far the best part of the show. He gets chit on a lot by people, but a lot of his lines are genius, and he has so many subtle actions and faces he does throughout the series that makes the show just so much better. Elaine's acting is extremely good, and I find myself in awe of it at times. I probably enjoy and am most engaged with Seasons 1 through the first half of season 3 the most at this point simply because they feel the most fresh since I used to skip over them a lot when they were on TBS.
    This take is going to take some digesting. That's what makes ensemble shows so great...there's characters everyone enjoys and relates to. Honestly, I've thought the hatred of Jerry and Elaine was too much too but elevating them above George and Kramer - that takes a lot for me.

***Georgia Crew***

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Strong Box is what pops into my head if you say the best.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

This take is going to take some digesting. That's what makes ensemble shows so great...there's characters everyone enjoys and relates to. Honestly, I've thought the hatred of Jerry and Elaine was too much too but elevating them above George and Kramer - that takes a lot for me.
    Not sure I'd elevate Elaine above them. I just appreciate her character and her acting a lot more now. George and Kramer can tend to feel too over the top and caricature-y as the seasons go on. Still love them though. Jerry I've learned is the straight man to the other characters, and he does his part brilliantly. George is mostly so good because Jerry sets him up so well.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post

Goat show

Great episode.

I also like the Library.

Not sure I'd elevate Elaine above them. I just appreciate her character and her acting a lot more now. George and Kramer can tend to feel too over the top and caricature-y as the seasons go on. Still love them though. Jerry I've learned is the straight man to the other characters, and he does his part brilliantly. George is mostly so good because Jerry sets him up so well.
    Hmm...interesting. I'll take your word for it. Like I said, some digesting, but your description makes perfect sense. It feels like the character differentiation happens based on how many episodes you've seen (especially if you've seen the episode in multiples). I can't say I've watched as much as you but enough to understand your thinking for sure.

What's your take on Newman? Adds or subtracts? I like him but now, your "caricature description" makes me think you'd hate him which is fair.
    Last edited by TheDudeAbides34; 04-09-2021 at 09:25 PM.

***Georgia Crew***

travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by travis976; 04-09-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    Bulldog Hard Nut

Hmm...interesting. I'll take your word for it. Like I said, some digesting, but your description makes perfect sense. It's feels like the character differentiation happens based on how many episodes you've seen (especially if you've seen the episode in multiples). I can't say I've watched as much as you but enough to understand your thinking for sure.

What's your take on Newman? Adds or subtracts? I like him but now, your "caricature description" makes me think you'd hate him which is fair.
    Love Newman. Maybe wish he'd been in the show a little more. His acting is also so damn good that he pulls off the completely over the top, diabolical shtick without it being cheesy. One of my favorite moments is in The Barber when he's about to cut Jerry's hair and Jerry turns around and almost catches him. Newman's look of panic and frustration kills me.

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post

Great episode.

I also like the Library.
    Bookman is one of the best supporting characters throughout the show. His scene with Jerry is classic

Love Newman. Maybe wish he'd been in the show a little more. His acting is also so damn good that he pulls off the completely over the top, diabolical shtick without it being cheesy. One of my favorite moments is in The Barber when he's about to cut Jerry's hair and Jerry turns around and almost catches him. Newman's look of panic and frustration kills me.
    Nice! I'm glad you like Newman. I agree, great acting, and a fun side character. I'll have to find The Barber; don't remember that. I like how he adds the diabolical to our mail service.

***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post

Great episode.

I also like the Library.
    Jerry's and George's conversation in the coffee shop after Jerry runs into Diane DeConn still kills me
    "Now...I should tell you..."

Originally Posted by travis976 View Post
    OUT! I'd be Kramer. Hot nudist across the street...why not? Worth it.

***Georgia Crew***

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Marine Biologist was always my favorite episode. I had no idea it was considered a fan favorite.

It’s hard to pick a favorite character. After watching Curb, I realized all the best lines a jokes are just Larry David. You can hear LD’s voice come through the line no matter who delivers it, even Elaine lol.

Elaine is the best female comedy character I can think of. The only female character that feels authentic and not forced. Her role was never shock value or tried to overdue male humor, like some of these other hacks.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My favorite episode is season 5 episode 15

Kramer finds the mannequin that looks like Elaine
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    The Marine Biologist was always my favorite episode. I had no idea it was considered a fan favorite.

It’s hard to pick a favorite character. After watching Curb, I realized all the best lines a jokes are just Larry David. You can hear LD’s voice come through the line no matter who delivers it, even Elaine lol.

Elaine is the best female comedy character I can think of. The only female character that feels authentic and not forced. Her role was never shock value or tried to overdue male humor, like some of these other hacks.
    Elaine was indeed, great. Good synopsis.

***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post

Good points about why Elaine's character works so well.

Jerry and Larry were best as a unit. Their writing process laborious af. They would each veto lines they didn't feel were funny enough. They would do read throughs and veto more lines. They would shoot the scenes and veto further what they didn't feel was right. Then they would study the studio audience response and veto yet some more. They worked their asses off to make sure only the very best made it to the final edit.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    My favorite episode is season 5 episode 15

Kramer finds the mannequin that looks like Elaine
    Just watched The Pie this morning. My favorite scene is Jerry confronting Poppie's daughter Audrey about why she wouldn't taste the pie.

https://yarn.co/yarn-story/9a60837a-...7-8950c354e6bf

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just watched The Pie this morning. My favorite scene is Jerry confronting Poppie's daughter Audrey about why she wouldn't taste the pie.

https://yarn.co/yarn-story/9a60837a-...7-8950c354e6bf
    lol ya, I just thought it was funny that she kept questioning it and it drove her crazy
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Few offhand I remember:

'The Assman', where Elaine had army guy writing for her, one where George couldn't get the Twix
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Puerto Rican Day Parade is by far the hardest episode for me to get through. It's the culmination of everything that was lazy about Season 9 all in one episode. Too meta, bad jokes, too over the top, too frustrating. It's like a redditor or fan tried to write an episode.
    I agree. But it was the 2nd last ever episode, so you gotta let it all hang out.