Getting_buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

rying to lose 40 pounds & but not sure on supplements

Hi,

I need help today, I've never taking a supplement in my life. I've now gained a good 40 pounds since this covid-19 crap. Plus I've had two deaths in the family & we are on lockdown again.

I've become very nervous and scared these days and don't leave the house sometimes, I know I need help but want to loose the weight first and see if things approve as I can't even visit a doctor because of the lockdown.

I know it's depression & helplessness with the isolation I'm dealing with.

I just bought my bowflex 552 dumbbells and a peloton bike but I'm very lost on what I should start taking during my pre-working out. it's mind boggling on the brands available and products for a newbie. I came across steel supplements but I don't know if it's too extreme to start. Should I look into Vegan options.

I'm still getting off Pop, coffee and still don't like the taste of water just yet, have been drinking the flavor water thing.

any help would be great
    Thank you

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Actually many pre workouts contain caffeine so if you like coffee, have one before a workout.

I know you want to make changes - but coffee or low calorie drinks are not going to harm fat loss - don't give yourself too much to do (especially when it's not necessary for the end goal).

Other supplements - don't bother at the moment, just get into the habit of eating well (meat, eggs, vegetables, fruit, all wholefoods or at most only slightly processed). Supps aren't going to make a much of a difference when 99% of your results will come from being consistent with training and calorie control, focus on that first. Make it a habit.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start with a couple small changes, cutting out most of the soda/pop is a great start. As said above if you like coffee that can be a great preworkout pick me up.

I have those same dumbbells and love them!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)