Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 11-0

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I can use any arbitrary period of time, especially after you did the same, to say some nonsensical ****.

Holy ****, you're either trolling or are clueless. Him not playing defense was in both videos and there are no excuses for how bad it was in the first one, which is why he was called out by former players and analysts. He, like anyone else that gives zero effort, deserves criticism and ridicule. My crippled ass could've played better defense than he did in the first video.

Why is reading so ****ing hard for you? You quoted the post but act like you didn't see it because you think you can prove one of the things listed wrong, which is hilarious because there are many more compilations of Lebron doing that and other ridiculously bad ****.

You want me to hold your hand through all this but want me to answer a retarded question? That's cute. You and Tarddawg are the same type of literal idiot. Can't refute anything so y'all always resort to a terrible attempt at a deflection. I could've never seen Lebron play a single, live minute and the point would still be relevant, but go ahead and keep trying to take attention away from how embarrassingly bad those moments are.
    Literally didn’t read any of this

Clearly you are both mentally and physically handicapped

God bless
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Literally didn’t read any of this

Clearly you are both mentally and physically handicapped

God bless
    Like I said, all you can do is deflect.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like I said, all you can do is deflect.
    Lunie, I gave you VERY specific stats WITH sources to back them up, and all you did is deflect by saying "Watch my biased youtube videos!!"

What do you want me to say, that Lebron at times has slacked on defense? Yes, he has, first year lakers and some of the cav's years. Him slacking on defense, he's still a top defensive player. And he has been on much more than he's slacked, but of course he's the best player in the world so he's under a microscope and people love to hate on him. Case in point, look at all the **** threads in this section about Jordan and all the nut hanging. Notice you don't see any Lebron fans making threads?

Again, you're an incredibly bitter cripple who doesn't watch basketball, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing

Still haven't answered my question of when was the last time you actually watched a full game of Lebron playing, and I'm the deflector, lol

Go try to reach something off the top shelf bud
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lunie, I gave you VERY specific stats WITH sources to back them up, and all you did is deflect by saying "Watch my biased youtube videos!!"

What do you want me to say, that Lebron at times has slacked on defense? Yes, he has, first year lakers and some of the cav's years. Him slacking on defense, he's still a top defensive player. And he has been on much more than he's slacked, but of course he's the best player in the world so he's under a microscope and people love to hate on him. Case in point, look at all the **** threads in this section about Jordan and all the nut hanging. Notice you don't see any Lebron fans making threads?

Again, you're an incredibly bitter cripple who doesn't watch basketball, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing

Still haven't answered my question of when was the last time you actually watched a full game of Lebron playing, and I'm the deflector, lol

Go try to reach something off the top shelf bud
    We're back at you giving him a pass but not giving Jordan one, WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY INITIAL POST. Yes, he's the best right now so he's held to a higher standard. That's how it works. LOL at you calling anyone a nuthugger.

Here, let me hold your hand and walk you through this. Here's my first post:

Funny how people ITT say Jordan doesn't get a pass for something but give Lebron a pass for his flopping, traveling, not playing defense, Mavs final, complaining, and losing so much in the finals.

To which Tarddawg replied, conveniently ignoring everything else because "LeBrOn PlAyS dEfEnSe GuD!" You've done the same throughout this thread, too. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Not playing defense?? U wot.. LeBron is one of the most versatile defensive players in NBA history, and one of the greatest wing defenders in NBA history . Do you even watch ball?

And where exactly did I say this? I'd love to know, but it's funny how you just admitted to him "slacking." You probably forgot about that, though.

Lunie, the fact that you just said Lebron never plays defense shows that you've literally never watched him play a game

Literally, shut the **** up, stick to Brees nut hugging

All kidding aside, Jordan is #1, Lebron is #2, Lebron can still hit #1 though, dude may play 20+ seasons

Because you two are incapable of saying anything negative about him I had to post examples and elaborate:

Oh, look! This tard still deflects from all the other **** listed, but he's good when he wants to be, which is the problem/point.

inb4 another deflection

Funny how you also mention that the 4 minute video was made by "Nobody Touches Jordan" when it wasn't, but whatever you have to do to make it fit your narrative, right? And you posted those stats BEFORE I posted the videos? Kinda weird how your post with the stats came after I posted the videos. Annnnnnd we're back at the changing the facts to suit your hilariously wrong narrative. They're not even biased. It's him literally not playing defense. Aaaaand we're back at that narrative thing, again.

I said go reread my post, specifically the part where I said he's good on defense WHEN HE WANTS TO BE, not watch the videos. How many things are you trying to **** up?

You still think the last time I watched Lebron play has any relevance, lmao. That's adorable. I'm honestly surprised you haven't once mentioned the players and analysts that have criticized Lebron for the same thing. I guess it's easier to try discrediting me than it is the people that know a little more than everyone ITT combined.

Now go ahead and give me another one of your "Literally didn't read a single word" deflections.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

We're back at you giving him a pass but not giving Jordan one, WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY INITIAL POST. Yes, he's the best right now so he's held to a higher standard. That's how it works. LOL at you calling anyone a nuthugger.

Here, let me hold your hand and walk you through this. Here's my first post:

To which Tarddawg replied, conveniently ignoring everything else because "LeBrOn PlAyS dEfEnSe GuD!" You've done the same throughout this thread, too. Go figure.

And where exactly did I say this? I'd love to know, but it's funny how you just admitted to him "slacking." You probably forgot about that, though.

Because you two are incapable of saying anything negative about him I had to post examples and elaborate:

Funny how you also mention that the 4 minute video was made by "Nobody Touches Jordan" when it wasn't, but whatever you have to do to make it fit your narrative, right? And you posted those stats BEFORE I posted the videos? Kinda weird how your post with the stats came after I posted the videos. Annnnnnd we're back at the changing the facts to suit your hilariously wrong narrative. They're not even biased. It's him literally not playing defense. Aaaaand we're back at that narrative thing, again.

I said go reread my post, specifically the part where I said he's good on defense WHEN HE WANTS TO BE, not watch the videos. How many things are you trying to **** up?

You still think the last time I watched Lebron play has any relevance, lmao. That's adorable. I'm honestly surprised you haven't once mentioned the players and analysts that have criticized Lebron for the same thing. I guess it's easier to try discrediting me than it is the people that know a little more than everyone ITT combined.

Now go ahead and give me another one of your "Literally didn't read a single word" deflections.
    Actually didn’t read past the first or second line

Looks like a lot of low IQ babble per usual though, will respond in the morning maybe if I feel like it. Gotta give you a reason to want to wake up and get out of bed tomorrow

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at thinking NBA players d up during the regular season as if it's CYO ball.

All I know about Lebron is he made the greatest defensive play in NBA history, when it mattered to win the finals for the Cavs. He swooped in like Superman to make that block.

Remember Celtics player Isaiah Thomas. Nice scorer, 5'9" would light it up in regular season. I was at the game where he scored 50 with no assists. Come playoff time, he'd be trapped and have a real hard time getting his offense going.

No one cares about the regular season. It's basically a round robin 82 game schedule to see who will be seeded where. Defense doesn't start until playoffs begin.

Actually didn’t read past the first or second line

Looks like a lot of low IQ babble per usual though, will respond in the morning maybe if I feel like it. Gotta give you a reason to want to wake up and get out of bed tomorrow
    ^^^This is what defeat looks like.^^^

^^^This is what defeat looks like.^^^
    You're just repeating the same non-sensical **** over and over

Busy right now but maybe I'll address 1-2 of the points later

Still haven't answered the last time you watched lebron play, lol

You're just repeating the same non-sensical **** over and over

Busy right now but maybe I'll address 1-2 of the points later

Still haven't answered the last time you watched lebron play, lol
    Oh look. More defeat.

Looking forward to seeing you make up more **** and act like you weren't caught doing so.

Oh look. More defeat.

Looking forward to seeing you make up more **** and act like you weren't caught doing so.
    Lunie - I watch basketball every week, multiple times a week, and you look at biased youtube videos to try and draw your points. You also can't walk, because of bad life decisions you have made. Do you really have the audacity to think I'm the defeated one here?

And again, I gave you facts and stats, I didn't make up anything. Sorry bud

Try watching basketball, and you may be able to create some better arguments?

Lunie - I watch basketball every week, multiple times a week, and you look at biased youtube videos to try and draw your points. You also can't walk, because of bad life decisions you have made. Do you really have the audacity to think I'm the defeated one here?

And again, I gave you facts and stats, I didn't make up anything. Sorry bud

Try watching basketball, and you may be able to create some better arguments?
    And you were defeated by someone that can't walk. Imagine that.

Your posts in this thread are full of **** that you just made up. It's called denial and you're full of it. Even better is that you know it, too. I understand not admitting it in front of everyone, though. I wouldn't want to hurt my delusions of grandeur if I were you, either.

There's a reason you do everything you can to discredit objective evidence, deflect, and straight up ignore other points that show how much of a laughable hypocrite you are.

Alright Lunie, finally got around to reading your absolutely cringe post. Most of it was non-sensical and not even worthy of a response, so I'll respond to a few things real quick

"We're back at you giving him a pass but not giving Jordan one, WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY INITIAL POST. Yes, he's the best right now so he's held to a higher standard. That's how it works. LOL at you calling anyone a nuthugger.

Here, let me hold your hand and walk you through this. Here's my first post:"

I never gave Lebron a pass. I said he's a great defender. I highlighted you saying how he "does not play defense" because it was the most bull**** of all your statements. Again, picking out a very small sample size of him being lax on defense does not mean he's a bad defender ON THE WHOLE which is how I read your statement. Again, he's #2 in active players in defensive win shares right now behind dwight howard. Which means he's one of the most impactful defenders on the court.

If you were to watch a game of him this year before he went out, you would see his defensive presence is there. You also have to keep in mind, he does more things on the court than Jordan. He's the main scoring option most nights, as well as the main facilitator. He doesn't have a Scottie Pippen dishing out assists for him. Everything runs through Lebron. So there is more pressure placed on him, that cannot really be refuted

The flopping, unfortunately trying to draw a foul is just a part of the league nowadays. I hate it, I hated when he did it, I hate Harden doing it, I hate Trae Young doing it, I did not give him a pass for it. You seem to think that because I didn't respond to something you wrote that I'm giving him a pass. I will say though, if you watch Lebron play, he DOES NOT get a lot of fouls that he SHOULD get based on the league's standards. The flopping is also noticably less

Traveling, not even sure what you mean, he doesn't travel

Mavs final, have already covered that many times in depth, you can go back and find my posts

Complaining, lol, ok

Losing in the finals. He played much tougher teams than jordan. He didn't the supporting cast or the GOAT coach like Jordan. The only bad loss in his finals career is 2011. If you want to see how good these lebron teams were, check out how they did when Lebron left. How did the heat and cavs fare? Vs the Bulls who made a deep playoff run when Jordan quit in '94. Jordan played teams like the ****ing supersonics and trail blazers. Also, why do YOU give Jordan a pass for being 1-9 in the playoffs before getting Pippen, or the fact that he just flat out missed the Finals year after year until he had a superteam built around him?

In fact, where are your criticisms of Jordan? Do you have none? Seems pretty nut-huggy to me. I actually watched both Jordan and Lebron play. You don't even watch basketball. You just go "Hurr durr 6-0". Pathetic.

Also, who made this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmvikY8VdQ

The creator's name isn't "Nobody Touches Jordan" ??

Just flat out lying now???

And again, you don't watch basketball, so I'm not sure why you are even having these conversations. Why do you feel the need to interject when you have no idea what you are talking about? Just to parrot MJ fanboys? Very sad, bud

Anyway, likely I won't respond much more to you ITT because it's clear you're just trying to nuthug Jordan like most Lebron haters do come playoff time. But I guarantee you it won't be me making these types of threads, lol

Alright Lunie, finally got around to reading your absolutely cringe post. Most of it was non-sensical and not even worthy of a response, so I'll respond to a few things real quick

"We're back at you giving him a pass but not giving Jordan one, WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY INITIAL POST. Yes, he's the best right now so he's held to a higher standard. That's how it works. LOL at you calling anyone a nuthugger.

Here, let me hold your hand and walk you through this. Here's my first post:"

I never gave Lebron a pass. I said he's a great defender. I highlighted you saying how he "does not play defense" because it was the most bull**** of all your statements. Again, picking out a very small sample size of him being lax on defense does not mean he's a bad defender ON THE WHOLE which is how I read your statement. Again, he's #2 in active players in defensive win shares right now behind dwight howard. Which means he's one of the most impactful defenders on the court.

If you were to watch a game of him this year before he went out, you would see his defensive presence is there. You also have to keep in mind, he does more things on the court than Jordan. He's the main scoring option most nights, as well as the main facilitator. He doesn't have a Scottie Pippen dishing out assists for him. Everything runs through Lebron. So there is more pressure placed on him, that cannot really be refuted

The flopping, unfortunately trying to draw a foul is just a part of the league nowadays. I hate it, I hated when he did it, I hate Harden doing it, I hate Trae Young doing it, I did not give him a pass for it. You seem to think that because I didn't respond to something you wrote that I'm giving him a pass. I will say though, if you watch Lebron play, he DOES NOT get a lot of fouls that he SHOULD get based on the league's standards. The flopping is also noticably less

Traveling, not even sure what you mean, he doesn't travel

Mavs final, have already covered that many times in depth, you can go back and find my posts

Complaining, lol, ok

Losing in the finals. He played much tougher teams than jordan. He didn't the supporting cast or the GOAT coach like Jordan. The only bad loss in his finals career is 2011. If you want to see how good these lebron teams were, check out how they did when Lebron left. How did the heat and cavs fare? Vs the Bulls who made a deep playoff run when Jordan quit in '94. Jordan played teams like the ****ing supersonics and trail blazers. Also, why do YOU give Jordan a pass for being 1-9 in the playoffs before getting Pippen, or the fact that he just flat out missed the Finals year after year until he had a superteam built around him?

In fact, where are your criticisms of Jordan? Do you have none? Seems pretty nut-huggy to me. I actually watched both Jordan and Lebron play. You don't even watch basketball. You just go "Hurr durr 6-0". Pathetic.

Also, who made this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmvikY8VdQ

The creator's name isn't "Nobody Touches Jordan" ??

Just flat out lying now???

And again, you don't watch basketball, so I'm not sure why you are even having these conversations. Why do you feel the need to interject when you have no idea what you are talking about? Just to parrot MJ fanboys? Very sad, bud

Anyway, likely I won't respond much more to you ITT because it's clear you're just trying to nuthug Jordan like most Lebron haters do come playoff time. But I guarantee you it won't be me making these types of threads, lol
    Your reading comprehension sucks. I said "not playing defense," gave examples, and then mentioned he's good WHEN HE WANTS TO BE. Can't believe that I have to explain this but that means he chooses when to and when not to. I never said he's a bad defender, I never said he's not a GOAT, etc. I've mentioned last year that he's #2. I criticize him for the stupid **** that he does, and he'll never be the GOAT because of all of it as a whole.

You and Tarddawg always give him passes. It took forever for you to even admit that he "slacked" on defense. There's a difference between being relaxed and not trying at all. You're minimizing how bad it was in the videos because it's a negative image on the guy's nuts you're constantly hugging.

The flopping is still unacceptable. I'm aware that he doesn't do it like he used to, but that doesn't mean he gets no criticism for it. He's the face of the NBA. He's who kids are trying to emulate and why the NBA is a **** product compared to what it was years ago.

The competition will always be better as time goes on. Science, strategy, etc are always improving. That doesn't negate Jordan's successes just as it won't negate Lebron's 30 years from now. I don't give Jordan a pass for not succeeding until he got a better team. I understand that basketball is a team sport, although it's much easier for 1 player to have an impact with 10 total players on the court. The difference is that Lebron picks the teams and players and still loses and then lambastes them when he does the same ****.

I quit watching basketball after last year. The **** sucks these days, but go ahead and assume away.

I'll hold your hand again since you, again, can't comprehend.

See the above post dumb dumb

Unless a 4 minute video from a youtuber named "Nobody Touches Jordan" is good enough for you, lol

Notice Lunie has disappeared
    The 4 minute video wasn't by him, which I explained here:

Funny how you also mention that the 4 minute video was made by "Nobody Touches Jordan" when it wasn't, but whatever you have to do to make it fit your narrative, right?

You keep altering the facts and what I said which is just another sign of defeat. So now it's the 23 minute video. Got it. Again, who made it is irrelevant. More qualified people have criticized him for it but it's harder for you to discredit them so jump on the factually wrong thing that you think helps your situation. Admitting that you're wrong isn't the end of the world.

I'm not nuthugging Jordan, lmao. I'm calling you and Frauddawg out on your hypocrisies and pointing out how retarded Lebron looks when doing certain things, but we're back to that narrative manipulation thing that you like so much.

I don't make these threads, either. I just point out the hilariously stupid **** that stupid posters keep doing, you included. It's fun.

Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why is anyone taking this drunk cripple serious right now? He doesn't watch actual games... why are you even wasting your time with him BigDeeps?

Luni go drink yourself to sleep and leave this forum already

Why is anyone taking this drunk cripple serious right now? He doesn't watch actual games... why are you even wasting your time with him BigDeeps?

I don't know, I needed a distraction

It's also funny seeing someone who doesn't even watch the sport be so adamant in his arguments, it's cute

Come up with any new frauds lately?

I don't know, I needed a distraction

It's also funny seeing someone who doesn't even watch the sport be so adamant in his arguments, it's cute
    It's been fun making you look like the fool you are.

Come up with any new frauds lately?

It's been fun making you look like the fool you are.
    Lunie, I'm not going to be mean to you. The world has been mean enough, and you've done more to yourself than I ever can

I'll just say god bless and keep your chin up partner

Lunie, I'm not going to be mean to you. The world has been mean enough, and you've done more to yourself than I ever can

I'll just say god bless and keep your chin up partner
    This is what defeat looks like^^^

This is what defeat looks like^^^
    God bless Lunie, hope your day gets better :]

God bless Lunie, hope your day gets better :]
    Kinda weird coming from the guy that openly makes **** up to try and win arguments.

Kinda weird coming from the guy that openly makes **** up to try and win arguments.
    God bless!

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How's his record vs Bird in the playoffs tho?
    Yep, Bird's 6-0. And for those that wanted more flavor, he'd remember to sprinkle a few of these in during the reg season when visiting chi.

DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Yep, Bird's 6-0. And for those that wanted more flavor, he'd remember to sprinkle a few of these in during the reg season when visiting chi.

Sports misc logic though is it doesn't matter if you get knocked out before the Finals, only the Finals record matters lol

ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finals record (games)(wins-losses)

Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Originally Posted by ClevageGobbler View Post

Very nice

Do one for overall playoffs

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Context is everything. First things first, that's not updated.

2007 appearance was a carry job by a 22 year old LeBron who had no business being in the Finals against a peak dynasty Spurs team. Same goes for 2018, an absolute carry job to the slaughterhouse.

Speaking of that 2018 run... If you gave me an option to choose between Kobe, LBJ, or MJ and I'd choose 2017-2018 LeBron. 17/18 LeBron would wipe the floor with any year MJ on the mopstick.

MJ wins when it comes to accolades, and that's what the fans use as a marker. MJ will always be the GOAT. He was the biggest sports icon in history even before the internet and social media. More people knew who MJ was than they did Jesus.

ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClevageGobbler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very nice

Do one for overall playoffs
    Too easy to see through you tbh, LeBron is 2nd most on the list, sure - but how about context?

The Eastern Conference was notoriously weak, disgracefully weak for well over a decade..
    Word is Bond

Too easy to see through you tbh, LeBron is 2nd most on the list, sure - but how about context?

The Eastern Conference was notoriously weak, disgracefully weak for well over a decade..
    If you want context, read the post above yours^

Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Context is everything. First things first, that's not updated.

2007 appearance was a carry job by a 22 year old LeBron who had no business being in the Finals against a peak dynasty Spurs team. Same goes for 2018, an absolute carry job to the slaughterhouse.
    East was weak as ****. Cavs getting there meant little to nothing. Tony Parker ran laps around those idiots. Lead by King of all Idiots, LeBron James. **** the East, **** LeBron cocksucking phaggots, why even reach the NBA Finals if you're going to get ass raped and put up zero fight

Speaking of that 2018 run... If you gave me an option to choose between Kobe, LBJ, or MJ and I'd choose 2017-2018 LeBron. 17/18 LeBron would wipe the floor with any year MJ on the mopstick.
    Lol yea aight bitch. LeBron, the kunt who was too busy crying on the bench, ignoring the team and coaches is who you'd pick. Only thing LeBron wipes is his pussy after teams get done thrashing it in the NBA Finals. He's been gang raped more than a few times..

MJ wins when it comes to accolades, and that's what the fans use as a marker. MJ will always be the GOAT. He was the biggest sports icon in history even before the internet and social media. More people knew who MJ was than they did Jesus.
    Low IQ. MJ is GOAT and it's obvious to see. LeBron has been clawing for superstars to come save his ass his entire career and he'll probably never reach 6 rings tbh. The fool won a ring over here in LA and nobody respects his ass lmao. He doesn't have the respect of MJ/Kobe - he doesn't have the rings - he never put in the work that's why. Period. Tell me why this motherfuker spends more time trying to revive his fuking hairline than practice his free throws? Have you seen this sorry ass motherfuker try to ice a game at the line? He can't do it half the time.... This phaggot is out here in hollywood studios filming with a gang of phaggots, meanwhile he cries about having to participate in this year's All-Star game ahahahahahahaha

Nobody except like three homos even mention that pleb's name when speaking on the GOAT Michael Jordan. You phaggots can't win this argument. It was never there to have. Never will be
    Word is Bond

Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The weak East argument for LeBron is cringe.

MJ couldn’t make it to the finals until his conference became weaker and he got some more help.

Once his team was stacked to the brim and the East fell off from what it was he started making his Ships.

You can play that game all day.