imsnooky is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shopping for Keto Diet...funny!

Last night was my first official keto shopping experience...

I am pretty good shape, probably around 15-17% bodyfat, 6'1 190, pretty muscular.

You should have seen the checkout clerk's reaction when I unloaded my basket with 3 packs of bacon, 3 packs of sausage, 18 eggs, 2 containers of full fat mayo, 2 quarts of olive oil, 1 large bottle of full fat Ranch dressing, 2 packs of pepperoni, and 2 lbs of mozzerella...!!! (It wasnt a full shopping trip....just odds and ins)

Her and the bag boy were kinda giggling at each other...it was almost embarrasing!

Now think....some of you that are at the final stages of cutting....6-8% body fat, ripped all up to be damned....shopping for the same types of fatty foods!!

It's so true what fitnessman said....people are so programmed to think fat is bad...

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imsnooky View Post
    Last night was my first official keto shopping experience...

I am pretty good shape, probably around 15-17% bodyfat, 6'1 190, pretty muscular.

You should have seen the checkout clerk's reaction when I unloaded my basket with 3 packs of bacon, 3 packs of sausage, 18 eggs, 2 containers of full fat mayo, 2 quarts of olive oil, 1 large bottle of full fat Ranch dressing, 2 packs of pepperoni, and 2 lbs of mozzerella...!!! (It wasnt a full shopping trip....just odds and ins)

Her and the bag boy were kinda giggling at each other...it was almost embarrasing!

Now think....some of you that are at the final stages of cutting....6-8% body fat, ripped all up to be damned....shopping for the same types of fatty foods!!

It's so true what fitnessman said....people are so programmed to think fat is bad...

Anyone else have any similar experiences?
    I use self checkout but no one has ever looked or acted weird about it
    Kid Covid