Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our almost 27 year old blue and gold macaw, Max. Everyone gets bummed about the impending death of a pet, but I get bummed knowing that he'll likely outlive us and we have no children. Legit bothers me not knowing who he'll end up with and how he will be treated.

9-2-2019-2a.JPG

My last pupper, a german shepard/doberman mix. He's been gone coming up on 25 years.

Hondo.jpg
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make Misc great again

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I love these threads! It's wonderful to see all the furry/feathery friends belonging to the O35ers

We adopted Potion from a local shelter last September. We kept her original name because she responds to it and time has revealed it suited her well. She was half shaven due to how terribly matted her fur was so it has been exciting to watch her transformation as her coat grew.

She has long furry tufts between her toes which are excellent for sliding around on hard floors. She doesn't mind slamming into furniture, walls...but cardboard boxes are her favourite as it sounds like an explosion when she dive bombs into them, sending them flying into whatever gets in their way. We like to play hide n seek and chase each other around the house. I'll let her attack my hand and arm now that she knows to take it easy

I believe she was raised with dogs, settles down quickly if not engaged with us. Does not scat when strangers appear, instead growls when someone comes to the door or if she picks up a scent or some unusual activity in or around the yard. Love it when she follows me around and lays beside me. She always tries her best to be good and is a quick learner. It surprises me how much she enjoys being talked to and she's so very obedient, responding quickly when given a short "No." Potion was originally kept outdoors so she has had to adjust to being an indoors cat. We introduced her to using a cat harness outside...hilarious antics and she quickly got used to it. Now we take her out for a free roam; taming her hunting instincts when my birds visit She enjoys the routine and has a lot of patience. My heart melts when she lies on her back with her front paws up to her chin. And she knows it! She will lay there waiting and watching for my reaction lol

Last edited by Lou1se; 04-15-2021 at 06:50 PM.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Potion is the spitting image of my last tabby, Ozzie.

Left to right: Lady, Sandy and Blue.

Top to bottom: Lady, Cookie and Harvie.

Last edited by supramax; 04-12-2021 at 04:30 AM.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ozzie:

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    WTF did I just watched?
    On the list for Bannukah

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ Same. That was weird AF. ^
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    ^ Same. That was weird AF. ^
    Looks like it earned him a ban

Some great entries by Lou1se, Pound x pound and Supra

That kitty is gorgeous Lou1se, your other pic didn't show up though. Was it your pet Kangaroo??

Pound, Max is one handsome devil, 27 years? What is their lifespan? Hondo was a very interesting mix, Handsome.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    That kitty is gorgeous Lou1se, your other pic didn't show up though. Was it your pet Kangaroo??
    Thanks, MT. I can see the second pic of Potion so not sure why it is not showing.

Supe, beautiful dogs. They look happy and what a great yard for them, just love all the space and greenery!

Tabbies are my favourite. Lovely puss

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Punkin and Beebee.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Punkin and Beebee are definitely cuties Charles, nice markings, have you had them long?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Punkin and Beebee are definitely cuties Charles, nice markings, have you had them long?
    A few years. They both say "Gimme kiss" and Beebee will bob her head and beat box.

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    ... Supe, beautiful dogs. They look happy and what a great yard for them, just love all the space and greenery!
    They were magnificent animals. The yard is surrounded by miles and miles of miles and miles.

Tabbies are my favourite. Lovely puss
    I don't think I really have a favourite, but Tabby cats sure are gorgeous. Ozzie died on St. Patricks day 2019. He was my last cat and this is the first time in over 30 years that I'm catless.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Our almost 27 year old blue and gold macaw, Max. Everyone gets bummed about the impending death of a pet, but I get bummed knowing that he'll likely outlive us and we have no children. Legit bothers me not knowing who he'll end up with and how he will be treated.
    Gorgeous bird.

Oh I love these threads! It's wonderful to see all the furry/feathery friends belonging to the O35ers

We adopted Potion from a local shelter last September. We kept her original name because she responds to it and time has revealed it suited her well. She was half shaven due to how terribly matted her fur was so it has been exciting to watch her transformation as her coat grew.

She has long furry tufts between her toes which are excellent for sliding around on hard floors. She doesn't mind slamming into furniture, walls...but cardboard boxes are her favourite as it sounds like an explosion when she dive bombs into them, sending them flying into whatever gets in their way. We like to play hide n seek and chase each other around the house. I'll let her attack my hand and arm now that she knows to take it easy

I believe she was raised with dogs, settles down quickly if not engaged with us. Does not scat when strangers appear, instead growls when someone comes to the door or if she picks up a scent or some unusual activity in or around the yard. Love it when she follows me around and lays beside me. She always tries her best to be good and is a quick learner. It surprises me how much she enjoys being talked to and she's so very obedient, responding quickly when given a short "No." Potion was originally kept outdoors so she has had to adjust to being an indoors cat. We introduced her to using a cat harness outside...hilarious antics and she quickly got used to it. Now we take her out for a free roam; taming her hunting instincts when my birds visit She enjoys the routine and has a lot of patience. My heart melts when she lies on her back with her front paws up to her chin. And she knows it! She will lay there waiting and watching for my reaction lol
    Hi Louise! Nice to see you and your kitty is beautiful

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Ozzie:

Sweet kitty

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Punkin and Beebee.

Very colorful and pretty birdies
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kitteh and the Kitties Update

Kitteh, the Mama kitty is amazing. She is half-wild. I fed her and was probably the first human friend she had. The little old barn where she had the kitties and where she had them for several weeks was getting dangerous for them. So, Kitteh one by one, carried each kitten 40 yards to my house front porch and I helped her when I saw what she was doing. She wanted me to help take care of them. I made a little bed with clean towel.

I had some coagulated chicken broth from some baked chicken that I put in a bowl and even the kitties were licking on it. After they ate, they laid around and played.

What is amazing is that at the lake, there are predators like rat snakes that can go anywhere. All 5 kitties that were born, survived and all are perfect. They are all gorgeous.

After they nursed some, my brother came by and took Kitteh and the kitties to his home in the country where they will have a perfect home. I will miss them, but the experience was fun.

**The black and white kitty was hardest to catch. Funny.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I love pet threads. So many beauties in here and it makes me smile.

Here's my boy. I have a female bully too but she doesn't like getting her picture taken lol...

National Level Competitor (Female BB)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Oh I love pet threads. So many beauties in here and it makes me smile.

Here's my boy. I have a female bully too but she doesn't like getting her picture taken lol...

Edit: I found one of them together lol...

National Level Competitor (Female BB)

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    300+ pounds of Mastiff. The one on the left is a Boerboel and the one on the right is a Cane Corso.

David

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like it earned him a ban

Some great entries by Lou1se, Pound x pound and Supra

Pound, Max is one handsome devil, 27 years? What is their lifespan? Hondo was a very interesting mix, Handsome.

Thanks. Lifespan for large macaws is basically the same as a human being if they stay healthy.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Couldn't resist posting this vid. Cracks me up every time I watch it.

Video is a bit grainy which is surprising since it was taken with an iPhone.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics everyone, will try get some of mine in but dont have a hosting site atm

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    Great pics everyone, will try get some of mine in but dont have a hosting site atm
    Try this one.

https://postimages.org/
    David

Another one of Steeler, our Boerboel.

David

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Is she in heat?? I think I can smell her
    On the list for Bannukah

Lots of beautiful animals.

Calista

Merlin

My first boerboel, Charlie. He was one bad dog. Size 32” neck.

David

Fearless:

Angel:

Spot:

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Is she in heat?? I think I can smell her
    Smells like FiFi.

More awesome entries, keep them coming folks