Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eternal13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

best routine to get toned

Hello everyone. I'm reading the forum lately to see which routine its the one that fits better on my body goals but I'm unsure.

5'9
    123 lbs
    5'9 wrist

Body goals is to look toned but in an athletic way, focusing more on upper front (chest & abs), ok shoulders/arms, not traps development, not huge legs but a bit toned. Something should be sit around 22 IMC (150lbs) w around 12% BF. Its possible to get until that point with a routine like All Pro for 1 year that apparently you're supposed to graduate at 24 w 13% BF?

After reading many routines in this forum, I think All Pro its the only that fits on my goals because most novice routines are strength oriented or more of a mix of them and those routines are more agressive (Fierce 5, ICF5x5, BLSS, etc.) for different purposes anyways. All Pro its the only routine that could reach my goals (unsure) but only cons about All-Pro its being a full body routine, that I know will help to get more weight but maybe will add more muscle on different places unlike a split novice routine.

tl;dr
    1. which is better for my goals: general weight with a full body program like All-Pro OR a Noob 3-4 days split that could help me focus more on working muscle per muscle development since day 0 but probably with a general slower progress than All-Pro. Any Suggestion in case I could try a Split beginner level (I didn't find any on this forum). Maybe a novice variant with a similar approach working Upper/Lower body 4 days a week.
    2. whats the best I can hope for 1 year of training with my stats?

Thanks ^_^
    Last edited by Eternal13; 04-07-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Consistency matters far more than the program.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16