musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Share your funnel

Any other brahs using data to try and get a leg up in app dating? Share your stats and make suggestions for how others can optimize their funnel

Here are my numbers from Dec 2020 to now. %s are overall conversion and previous step conversion respectively

Right swipes: 1,114 (100%, 100%)
    Matches/convos: 168 (15%, 15%)
    Date scheduled: 72 (6.5%, 42.9%)
    First date occurred: 38 (3.4%, 52.8%)
    First date lay/subsequent dates: 7 (0.63%, 18.4%)
    Relationship: 0 (0%, 0%)

Additional stats:
    Average swipe session length: 22 minutes
    Average swipes per session: 63
    Number of swipes needed for sex: 160
    Number of swipes needed for relationship: NaN

Initial thoughts: I have a high flake rate (47%) for first date, I need to start collecting data on number of days out from scheduling as I think they're correlated.

Still trying to optimize for relationship conversion but not enough data

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao I remember running some analysis when I first became single, I'd even tie in the girls rating to response rate etc...

it gets boring quick and there is nothing you can intelligently do with this data except realize you are either better looking or uglier than you thought.

the only thing you can influence is better pics for your profile and then getting better at picking women who are interested in the same things you are (casual vs relationship), and then capitalizing on that. Data MIGHT help with that, but it is still pointless IMO.

Girls who I thought would be super down for something casual end up being huge weirdos and girls I thought would be stuck up biches are super nice and down.

after a year or two of trial and error for a newly single guy lower 20s who has never dated around, you should be having some measured success every single date, and no more duds.

edit: and yes, there is a direct correlation on how far out you scheduled vs flakes. that should be intuitive though and doesn't have to be made conclusive through data. trying to quantify and measure relationship conversion is pretty weird too IMO if you want an honest opinion.