Closed Thread
    BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100) BlackRack is not very well liked. (-100)

Can i do dead hangs everyday ?

Hello, i just want to ask, i want stronger grip for pull ups and deadlifts, i already do deadlifts without bands etc. but i want to add some dead hangs for it. Its just hanging so i guess its not that much for regeneration, so my question is, if i can do them for like 3 sets everyday, or should i stick to classic 2-3 per week ? Thanks

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do them all you like..

Just be smart about torching your grip the day before you need it (deads, rows ect) and dial back IF you start to get golfers elbow ect

Personally, I wouldn't do them every day. I'd rotate them with farmers walls for grip, with bonus conditioning and a different angle of pull/stretch on you shoulder girdle.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can do them daily.

Also, you can improve your grip by doing farmer walks or static holds - you just hold to something (dumbells, plates, barbell, hexbar, kettlebells, tied person) until you can't hold it no more.

I want to try this someday
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's kind of rude to delete every thread you make, especially when people put effort into their replies.

Deleting threads is for when threads go off topic or people start squabbling.