Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 5267
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    And of course all the deaths + adverse reactions will be blamed on mutant covid strains.
    I wonder.

Every other virus: mutations happen, some like the common cold so rapidly there will never be a vaccine, but invariably it's always that the successful mutations always trend to being less deadly. Deadly viruses simply don't spread when they quickly kill the host.

With these improperly tested vaccines, made by companies with complete legal immunity and by powers that completely control the MSM, big tech and the entire narrative, does anyone think that should there be some unforeseen side effects from the vaccines which cause some people to get sick or even die, do you think it will be reported on fairly and honestly?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    OP, why is no one talking about Event 201 - the simulated pandemic event done by WHO from October 2019 right before Covid?

Hey man-quit being a bigot!

EVERYBODY KNOWS that it was JUST A COINCIDENCE that the Rockefeller group, the Gates Foundation, and the World Economic Forum sponsored a simulation of a world wide pandemic from China right before....a world wide pandemic from China. No connection whatsoever.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I'm not, or trying to remain objective. Enjoying the conversation you're having with Smeg.

I've said this, whether it bears repeating or not who knows, but I am glad Smeg is out here doing what he's doing. Someone needs to be countering the propaganda-levels of narrative and censorship coming from the other direction. This doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everything he's suggesting and have even see some of his information contradict other things he links, so at face level it can't *all* be true.

The pro-vaccine narrative absolutely must be questioned, though. I'll do my part to vet anything I see as I see it, but we are not dealing with an unbiased scientific and media culture working their hardest to only make sure everyone is safe and doing their best. Not even close.

I may be spinning my own CTs but as I see it: We are dealing with greedy known liars, lying and censorsing, abusing their massive power and demanding a very specific narrative that they will not allow to be questioned and, if questioned, it just doesn't hold up.

I do think some people are being way too harsh with you but I think you're approaching this too much from this standpoint of everything being normal and how we should just 'look at the science' as if it's not being carefully and increasingly obviously shaped before our very eyes.

In regards to backing some of the thing Smeg talks about -- this, 'Well I need exact studies to prove this beyond doubt!' in a world where that study will never be funded, if it were the people who did it would be ostracized from the scientific community, the study would be silenced and anyone who openly spoke about the study would be censored -- that just doesn't hold up.
    I guess I should put this more simply because perhaps me going back and forth with smeg makes it seems like I am some kind of gullible sheep.

I have argument both for getting the vaccine and against getting the vaccine.

I have reasons not to trust the government, the pharma companies, and the people in general who are pro-vaccine.

I have reason to not trust the anti-vaxxers (general people), the anto-naxx doctors/scientists, you name it.

If anyone came up to me as said "would you suggest people get the vaccine"...

I would say, "that depends...".

I have never said that it is zero risk, or that I trust everything people are saying (on either end), I am simply saying that if we're going to put big pharma, the government, etc under a microscope, we NEED to do the same thing with people on the other end.

We can't just blindly follow every random social media post or article we see saying BAAHHH THE VACCINE KILLED MY GOLDFISH nor can we believe it when our plumber pretends to know how the alleged 'shedding' happens at a biological level.

Similarly, we can't just trust when government or pharma companies say OH YAH IT'S SAFE DON'T WORRY!!

I am in the middle on this... i'm just trying to make sure people question it all, not JUST one side.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Conspirabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Predictive programming not so subtle this time.
    Yeah. And people are STILL racing out to get vaccinated. No lie, it legit breaks my heart at this stage.

NEG ME HARDER, DADDY iamanalphamale's Avatar
    iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love posts like "Hey, feel better!" and completely missing the point of the posts intentions.

Another side effect seen of the vaccine and those people could care less - "get better" is all they care to muster up.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I guess I should put this more simply because perhaps me going back and forth with smeg makes it seems like I am some kind of gullible sheep.

I have argument both for getting the vaccine and against getting the vaccine.

I have reasons not to trust the government, the pharma companies, and the people in general who are pro-vaccine.

I have reason to not trust the anti-vaxxers (general people), the anto-naxx doctors/scientists, you name it.

If anyone came up to me as said "would you suggest people get the vaccine"...

I would say, "that depends...".

I have never said that it is zero risk, or that I trust everything people are saying (on either end), I am simply saying that if we're going to put big pharma, the government, etc under a microscope, we NEED to do the same thing with people on the other end.

We can't just blindly follow every random social media post or article we see saying BAAHHH THE VACCINE KILLED MY GOLDFISH nor can we believe it when our plumber pretends to know how the alleged 'shedding' happens at a biological level.

Similarly, we can't just trust when government or pharma companies say OH YAH IT'S SAFE DON'T WORRY!!

I am in the middle on this... i'm just trying to make sure people question it all, not JUST one side.
    why didn't you wait a bit longer instead of rushing out to get both doses of 2 pfizer vaccines if you are in the middle of this?

what prompted you to make such a decision? To get your freedom back? because you know that's just a lie, right?
    Soon they're going to want you to get a 3rd, a 4th, along with 10 other booster shots to maintain your "immunity /covid green card pass"

so if you truly don't trust big pharma, why inject yourself with 2 doses of some mystery juice you have no idea about?
    You talk the talk but don't walk the walk when it comes to your skepticisim with big pharma, media/ etc
    Or do you just like playing russian roulette with your life?

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    Hey man-quit being a bigot!

EVERYBODY KNOWS that it was JUST A COINCIDENCE that the Rockefeller group, the Gates Foundation, and the World Economic Forum sponsored a simulation of a world wide pandemic from China right before....a world wide pandemic from China. No connection whatsoever.
    Sorry for using my head for a second!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why didn't you wait a bit longer instead of rushing out to get both doses of 2 pfizer vaccines if you are in the middle of this?

what prompted you to make such a decision? To get your freedom back? because you know that's just a lie, right?
    Soon they're going to want you to get a 3rd, a 4th, along with 10 other booster shots to maintain your "immunity /covid green card pass"

so if you truly don't trust big pharma, why inject yourself with 2 doses of some mystery juice you have no idea about?
    You talk the talk but don't walk the walk when it comes to your skepticisim with big pharma, media/ etc
    Or do you just like playing russian roulette with your life?
    Ive only had one dose.

And like I said, there are reasons both for and against it.

I already made at least 2 long posts detailing precisely why I made the decision... I really don't want to type out all those again... they're there several pages back.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Thought experiment:

Ask yourself, what has an "anti-vaxxer" got to gain for spreading so called "misinformation"( aka truth) about the dangers of these "vax" jabs?

Answer: Nothing but ridicule and scorn from morons who think they are smarter than you because they are more obedient to whatever government tells them to do

For doctors, they risk losing their medical licenses for speaking out. For scientists, their grants and funding. They risk everything including their lives to expose the truth.
    Look up Brandy Vaughan--> Former Merck rep exposed the ugly truth about big pharma and later found dead from "natural causes"
    She even documents the stalking and intimidation tactics used by Big pharma
    My old thread about her

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179478853

Now ask yourself, what has big pharma and their acolytes got to gain by censoring stories about adverse reactions and keeping the truth hidden from the dumb masses?

Answer: $900 million dollars in profit within 3 months

Thought experiment:

Ask yourself, what has an "anti-vaxxer" got to gain for spreading so called "misinformation"( aka truth) about the dangers of these "vax" jabs?

Answer: Nothing but ridicule and scorn from morons who think they are smarter than you because they are more obedient to whatever government tells them to do

Now ask yourself, what has big pharma and their acolytes got to gain by censoring stories about adverse reactions and keeping the truth hidden from the dumb masses?

Answer: $900 million dollars in profit within 3 months
    Depending on who is doing the anti-vaxxing: Attention, book deals, interviews, popularity... that can all translate to money, influence, etc.

The incentives for big pharma are obvious.

But then it begs the question: why would big pharma bother spending tons of money on research and production for an expensive vaccine if they could just inject people with a placebo/saline solution that costs almost nothing? It's not like the common person would test that anyway... or, better yet, why not just lie and come up with a novel - but actually harmless - substance such that, even if someone DID test it to verify, nobody would actually die or get hurt, and they'd just make a ton of money again?

It's not like this roll-out was cheap for them.. so I mean, why stop at them trying to make money from the government etc? Why not just inject something innocuous and bank two-fold?

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What spineless Americans fail to realize, is that NO ONE can TAKE your freedom, so they can't "give back" something they were NEVER ALLOWED TO TAKE in the first place. And the founding documents of America warn the govt that the people have the unalienable right to remove by force, anyone who takes away our God given rights. Even if ONE MILLION people died per day in the US, that is still NO EXCUSE to take anyone's rights away. There is NO SUCH THING as a "national emergency".
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    What spineless Americans fail to realize, is that NO ONE can TAKE your freedom, so they can't "give back" something they were NEVER ALLOWED TO TAKE in the first place. And the founding documents of America warn the govt that the people have the unalienable right to remove by force, anyone who takes away our God given rights. Even if ONE MILLION people died per day in the US, that is still NO EXCUSE to take anyone's rights away. There is NO SUCH THING as a "national emergency".
    God didn't write the constitution... and i'm pretty sure he was speaking in legal terms....

And in those terms, i have to disagree... just because I have the 'freedom' to do what I want doesn't mean I can... I can't just go shoot someone in the face for no reason because I have God-given 'freedom' unless I am willing to suffer the consequences.

Depending on who is doing the anti-vaxxing: Attention, book deals, interviews, popularity... that can all translate to money, influence, etc.

The incentives for big pharma are obvious.

But then it begs the question: why would big pharma bother spending tons of money on research and production for an expensive vaccine if they could just inject people with a placebo/saline solution that costs almost nothing? It's not like the common person would test that anyway... or, better yet, why not just lie and come up with a novel - but actually harmless - substance such that, even if someone DID test it to verify, nobody would actually die or get hurt, and they'd just make a ton of money again?

It's not like this roll-out was cheap for them.. so I mean, why stop at them trying to make money from the government etc? Why not just inject something innocuous and bank two-fold?
    Can you name one anti-vaxxer who has a major book deal/made tons of money from their propagation of anti-vax theories? I can't think of one. In fact the more prominent the "anti-vaxxer"/"truther" is, the fiercer are Big pharma's attempts at character assassinating him or her.

From what I've seen they usually lose their job, end up in jail, or killed off, and have Wikipedia make a mockery out of their life achievements no matter how notable they are. (Ex. Dr Kary Mulis, the creator of the PCR Test & Nobel Laureate who called Anthoyn Fauci a fraud and stated in interviews that his PCR test should not be used to test if someone is sick or not)

and guess what happened to Dr. Kary Mullis? He died at a convenient time in August of 2019, right before the covid scamdemic campaigns started rolling out.

To answer your second question. The cost of R & D research is absolutely nothing compared to the revenue they can generate from selling their vaccines to every country in the world.
    And how do you know creating these vaccines were expensive? They are literally bribing people $30 to get it. That could mean production costs are so low that they have a surplus of money to literally engage in the lowest form of marketing - Bribery.
    And judging by how lackluster & unsavory their level of marketing is I can imagine they are just as unscrupulous with their "vaccine" research and production.
    In fact the only thing these "vax" making companies is passionate about is maximizing the toxicity/lethality of their jabs on their population, while minizming any possibility of anyone suspecting or making a connection of bad reactions with their "vaccines" with their marketing campaigns.

Notice how the 20x increase in autism casesis now just being passed on as normal now, and no one seems to give two chit sanymore. In fact it is almost celebrated as a good thing.

In regards to why they don't just make placebos to minimize production costs, remember they have 0 legal liability.
    You can't sue them even if you have proof the vax fked up you.
    that means they can do whatever they want with their so called "vaccines" as long as it doesn't set off to many alarms down the manufcaturing line/distribution process.

all they need to do is a create a semblance it works, whether via falsified data or a mass global marketing campaign like what they're doing now.

And placebos arren't in their interest because like I said these big pharma companies aren't just driven by greed but an agenda that you would not like them to have-- that is depopulation
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 05-06-2021 at 01:38 PM.

And placebos arren't in their interest because like I said these big pharma companies aren't just driven by greed but an agenda that you would not like them to have-- that is depopulation
    mmmk you're losing me here.

companies can't make money if there's nobody to spend it....

If they wanted to kill off people, they could have done it a long time ago... we didn't start making vaccines last year... it's been around a while.

You're telling me their goal is to literally remove (so far) almost half of the US population?

This is where I start to callout the insane leaps of logic that just make no sense.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just 5 minutes of browsing through one of the most pro-vax friendly ******** groups I am in.

These symptoms + reactions are just the beginning of what's to come.
    It's going to get a lot more interesting couple months down the road. And of course all the deaths + adverse reactions will be blamed on mutant covid strains.
    Its all spelled out in the SPARS document Alex jones covered recently, they say mass amounts of neuro-degenerative issues and diseases around the 6-12 month mark.

When people start getting hospitalized and dying for real this time, they will push for a full lock-down, and people will comply because the death will be real, and wont lift it until the economy is completely destroyed.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mmmk you're losing me here.

companies can't make money if there's nobody to spend it....

If they wanted to kill off people, they could have done it a long time ago... we didn't start making vaccines last year... it's been around a while.

You're telling me their goal is to literally remove (so far) almost half of the US population?

This is where I start to callout the insane leaps of logic that just make no sense.
    More. The want to reduce the total earth population to 500 million eventually.

This is in UN documents, globalist interviews, monuments with instructions etc. It is real, it is a prophecy from their "religion" very very srs

EMF readings on vaxxed 10x higher than on unvaxxed

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    More. The want to reduce the total earth population to 500 million eventually.

This is in UN documents, globalist interviews, monuments with instructions etc. It is real, it is a prophecy from their "religion" very very srs
    You have a document that says they want to kill over 8 billion people?

link please...

On another note, I had a bunch of routine bloodwork done yesterday (1 week post-vaccine).

Everything is totally normal and unchanged.

CBC
    Metabolic Panel
    Thryoid Panel
    Male Hormones
    Vitamin D
    C-Reactive Protein
    Insulin

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4

This is what happened to my cousin. She has this same exact red hot itchy patch on her shoulder. She also got Moderna.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On another note, I had a bunch of routine bloodwork done yesterday (1 week post-vaccine).

CBC
    Metabolic Panel
    Thryoid Panel
    Male Hormones
    Vitamin D
    C-Reactive Protein
    Insulin
    lol bro no one cares
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    lol bro no one cares
    I bet if something wasn't normal you'd care. Fancy that.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a document that says they want to kill over 8 billion people?

link please...
    It's all whisper stuff, although there is some strange chit out there. Look into the Georgia Guidestones, this one is out in the open.

https://assets.atlasobscura.com/medi...27-2007-23.jpg

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    History
    In June 1979, a man using the pseudonym R. C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar, and clock, and should be capable of "withstanding catastrophic events". Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was "a nut" and attempted to discourage him by providing a quote for the commission which was several times higher than any project the company had previously taken, explaining that the guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. To Fendley's surprise, Christian accepted the quote.[2] When arranging payment, Christian said that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years and which wanted to remain anonymous.[2]

Christian delivered a scale model of the guidestones and ten pages of specifications.[2] The 5-acre (2-hectare)[2] land was apparently purchased by Christian on October 1, 1979,[3][4][non-primary source needed] from farm owner Wayne Mullinex.[2] Mullinex and his children were given lifetime cattle grazing rights on the guidestones site.[2]

On March 22, 1980, the monument was unveiled before an audience variously described as 100[5] or 400 people.[2] Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[2]

The stones defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti.
    In 2008, the stones were defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti with slogans such as "Death to the new world order".[6] Wired magazine called the defacement "the first serious act of vandalism in the guidestones' history".[2]

In September 2014, an employee of the Elbert County maintenance department contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation when the stones were vandalized with graffiti including the phrase "I Am Isis, goddess of love".[7]
    When it comes to conspiracies, the more extreme the conspiracy, the more evidence I need to take it seriously. Your mileage may vary, I do chalk this up to very strange, though.
    Last edited by JUSA; 05-06-2021 at 02:33 PM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    It's all whisper stuff, although there is some strange chit out there. Look into the Georgia Guidestones, this one is out in the open.
    lol wow that is creepy

This video actually has a lot of explanation on the lifetime of the mRNA, what cells is tends to effect, how many spike proteins are made, the delivery system, etc.

It also is timestamped in the description.

Most of the portions I found interesting were between 7:02 and 23:16

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Adam's a good sport for coming back after having a tantrum and leaving because we were shopping him
    I don't mind... I can ignore being called a 'moron' or whatever else happens. I like hearing people's views on this regardless of me agreeing with them or not.

A think 'tantrum' is a misnomer here... but hey, you do you.

Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benji Snap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

CBC
    Metabolic Panel
    Thryoid Panel
    Male Hormones
    Vitamin D
    C-Reactive Protein
    Insulin
    Congrats, you very likely got one of the saline/impotent lots. You know that there is a huge variation in effects between the different vaccine lots right? Keep playing the game with the "boosters" though and your luck might run out.

Good luck. srs.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Benji Snap View Post
    Congrats, you very likely got one of the saline/impotent lots. You know that there is a huge variation in effects between the different vaccine lots right? Keep playing the game with the "boosters" though and your luck might run out.

Good luck. srs.
    This
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ