SeeksIdealWt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can anyone recommend a good, simple, cheap fitness tracker?

Cheap, as in under $50.

I don’t need ANY of the dozen-plus irrelevant 'bells and whistles' that come with some models. All I want is something that will keep a running record of my heart rate for the duration of my workout, and then use whatever information I have to program into it (my height, weight, age, gender, whatever) to tell me how many calories I burned during my workout.

Oh, and I want a band, not a watch or a ring.

Any suggestions?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't rely on a fitness tracker for that purpose. They tend to overestimate calorie burn by a fair bit.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vansnxtweek489 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assuming you have a smart phone, the cheapest way to do it would be to get a chest strap heart rate monitor and tie that to whatever associated app that company has. Then you should be able to import that information into whatever fitness tracking app you so choose.