fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuaAAA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

freeing the little person on the inside 235 -> 195 ~24% BF (current) -> ??? ~10% BF

Me currently at 195, 25 years old, 6'

A year and a half ago at my peak size of 235, 24 years old

Me at 19, what I'm basically trying to get back to but hopefully with more strength

My weight has been super inconsistent. I went from being

Kid: always skinny
    HS: gained a bunch of weight, 200lbs of fat
    19: ran and went to the gym. dropped down to 155
    22: regained the weight and then some in college and just being in ltr where I didn't give a ****, 225
    23: dropped down to 190
    24: regained the weight and then some, 235
    25: currently 195

My weight loss has slowed dramatically though and I've only lost 10lbs in the last 6 months so I'm going to try and pick it up. My goal has been to get low bf and shredded by summer

Currently eating 2k cal/day and going upper/lower/upper/rest repeat in the gym
    cut guys need lube to fap

spring cutters crew: SW: 194, GW: 170

only marry catholic crew

double wrap if she's latina and you aren't ready to be a dad crew

Bench: 225, Squad: 185, DL: 315, OHP: 115