scoops94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gynecomastia & Supps

I’m a 27 year old healthy male. I’m 6’4” tall and weigh 205. I’m no body builder but I do take resistance training serious and enjoy it far more than any other exercise. I’ve been working out seriously for about 8 years and have never juiced—test that is. I’ve done things like dimethyl-hydroxy years ago which I think could have been related to a brief manifestation of gynecomastia? But it would ultimately go away on its own.

Now, the only supplements I take are ON whey protein, ON micronized creatine, and LIT AF preworkout. And this particular “sequence” of supplements I’ve only been taking for about 5 months.

However, I’ve had gynecomastia in my right breast for about two years and it’s just recently developed in my left breast. Of course I’m consulting with my doctor about underlying causes and treatment but given the slow-moving pace of medical evaluation I figured I’d post here and see if anyone else is suffering from the same thing? And if anyone has any knowledge about any of these supplements indirectly causing this?

I guess my next move will be to begin eliminating one supplement at a time for an extended period and see if it improves—and if not, ruling that supp out. But again, curious if anyone has any input or advice?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have you just gained weight maybe? you generally can't control where fat will accumulate
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    have you just gained weight maybe? you generally can't control where fat will accumulate
    Gained weight, yes. But the enlarged breast tissue is textbook gynecomastia symptoms—pointed and very sensitive. It has changed the shape of my pecs. I look like Madonna on her Blond Ambition tour. You can feel the actual breast tissue below the skin, under and around the nipple. Fortunately it’s been imaged and tested by my doctor, so nothing malignant. Just unsightly and uncomfortable.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scoops94 View Post
    I’ve done things like dimethyl-hydroxy
    "Dimethyl-hydroxy" isn't a thing. It's part of a larger thing. Water under the bridge but you probably shouldn't be self prescribing things if you don't know the names of them.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    "Dimethyl-hydroxy" isn't a thing. It's part of a larger thing. Water under the bridge but you probably shouldn't be self prescribing things if you don't know the names of them.
    What a miserable **** you seem like.

Thanks for meaningfully contributing to the conversation?

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think you can tie this to your supplements if that is all you are taking, but go with whatever the doctor says and you're good.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    I don't think you can tie this to your supplements if that is all you are taking, but go with whatever the doctor says and you're good.
    Well my doctor is coming up empty-handed too as it relates to the underlying cause. So just kinda turning towards the internet to see if I’m an anomaly or not.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gained weight, yes. But the enlarged breast tissue is textbook gynecomastia symptoms—pointed and very sensitive. It has changed the shape of my pecs. I look like Madonna on her Blond Ambition tour. You can feel the actual breast tissue below the skin, under and around the nipple. Fortunately it’s been imaged and tested by my doctor, so nothing malignant. Just unsightly and uncomfortable.
    then your options are topical thermogenics or non OTC AI's that can't be discussed here
    My secret? Texting between sets.

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://youtu.be/Q5MALHqKNq4 check out this video, surgery is the real deal!

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    then your options are topical thermogenics or non OTC AI's that can't be discussed here
    Honestly, thank you for suggesting! The essence of my post was getting feedback from anyone who might have more knowledge on it than me. So thank you!

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look into EC by mike mahler, google for reviews

it's actually called Estrogen Control, Dr Mark Gordon likes it as a natural supplement so that says something.

also look into making your own broccoli sprouts, any cruciferous veggie is good but those are more potent and very high in sulfurophane. if you want i can show you how to make them i'll send them links.

TurboPutin69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well my doctor is coming up empty-handed too as it relates to the underlying cause. So just kinda turning towards the internet to see if I’m an anomaly or not.
    Have you looked into Raloxifene at all? Supposedly the most efficient gyno “reversal” method, other than surgery.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TurboPutin69 View Post
    Have you looked into Raloxifene at all? Supposedly the most efficient gyno “reversal” method, other than surgery.
    That is prescription only in the US so we can't discuss it on this forum.

TurboPutin69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That is prescription only in the US so we can't discuss it on this forum.
    Ah ****, my bad big dog.