Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Experience buying from REP Fitness

A few months ago I spoke with a lady from REP fitness about ordering a 0-50 Urethane DB set and a DB rack. She said they had the items I wanted in stock, requested some information from me, and that's the last I heard from them. It's been two months. I've tried calling, emailing, contacting them through the website, etc. No one ever answers or responds. They never took my payment, so I'm not out any money. Is this just how the company operates? Any tips on how to get through to them. If not, any suggestions on a DB set that's similar quality and price?

Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unstumpable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You order directly thru the website? If it's not available on the website then it's not in stock. They don't take orders over the phone.

Rogues DB set would be similar quality, not sure about price though. I'm sure it's close.

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have tried to order from REP numerous times. Specifically, I have tried to order items that explicitly say you must call or email to order (e.g. replacement pads). The emails go unanswered. It doesn't matter if I use the form on the website or email them directly; they simply don't respond. Ever. Phone? No luck there either. They do respond on Facebook, but only to tell you that you need to email them. And around and around we go. I finally gave up.

heavily caffeinated grapegorilla's Avatar
    grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

I just completed an order for a set of dumbbells. No stock on web so I emailed the day of the restock eta. I got a prompt email response from a very helpful rep Jerrika. I had lots of questions and Jerrika patiently answered them. Shipped out without issue. Was my first order and frankly was impressed.
    ▪[]─────[]▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #80 ▪[]─────[]▪
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #13 ▪[M]====[6]▪

It seems likely that barbell training would be more efficiently performed if it had more in common with engineering than with astrology -- Rippetoe

Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by grapegorilla View Post
    I just completed an order for a set of dumbbells. No stock on web so I emailed the day of the restock eta. I got a prompt email response from a very helpful rep Jerrika. I had lots of questions and Jerrika patiently answered them. Shipped out without issue. Was my first order and frankly was impressed.
    So, similar situation. I emailed when they were in stock and got the email below from Maria. We exchanged some emails that day, I gave her my address and phone number, told her that I wanted the items, and then she just ghosted me. They're getting some inventory back in, so I'll just order individual DBs off their website since the sets aren't available.

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in placing an order with us. I actually have a set and a red rack available that I can send you. If you would like me to make a quote for you, can you please send me a delivery address and a phone number for the order?

Thank you,

--

Marina
    Team Rep Fitness
    (720) 420-1731

grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) grapegorilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Prozach2 View Post
    So, similar situation. I emailed when they were in stock and got the email below from Maria. We exchanged some emails that day, I gave her my address and phone number, told her that I wanted the items, and then she just ghosted me. They're getting some inventory back in, so I'll just order individual DBs off their website since the sets aren't available.
    I would email them and ask about sets. I ordered a 5-50 hex set by just enquiring about a specific set in relation to the posted restock ETA (I just put date in cal and it came up in reminder). Didn’t sound like they received a shipment. Maybe just found stock in warehouse?

It sounds like we both tried same and I just got lucky. Or maybe like rogue they’re running such a backlog there’s no keeping up.

It seems likely that barbell training would be more efficiently performed if it had more in common with engineering than with astrology -- Rippetoe

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd go with Rogue, I've always gotten good customer service from them, plus they manufacture most of their own stuff.

Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    I'd go with Rogue, I've always gotten good customer service from them, plus they manufacture most of their own stuff.
    I've placed multiple orders with Rogue and most have been problem free for the small stuff. The info from their reps *for me* have been pretty inconsistent when it shipped LTL. You're right that they do manufacture most of their stuff, but I'm pretty sure non of their dumbbells are.

Also -- I just placed another LTL order with Rogue last week and shipping is expected mid May... those Rep dumbbells are in transit to me right now.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a sellers market right now, companies like REP /Rogue don't really need to have great customer service because people are still desperate for equipment. When the madness is over and demand subsides things will go back to normal and they will start caring about their customers again. This is the WORST year on record to be in the market for gym equipment so hang tight....

Ironically, I've ordered numerous things from Titan during all of this and every order has went off without a hitch
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    It's a sellers market right now, companies like REP /Rogue don't really need to have great customer service because people are still desperate for equipment. When the madness is over and demand subsides things will go back to normal and they will start caring about their customers again. This is the WORST year on record to be in the market for gym equipment so hang tight....

Ironically, I've ordered numerous things from Titan during all of this and every order has went off without a hitch
    You're exactly right.

REP got some dumbbells in stock recently. I wasn't able to get it as a set, but I was able to order urethane DB 25, 40, 45, and 50 lbs off their website. I guess I'll just pick up the 30s if and when they're available. Rogue appears to be a lot easier to work with right now and has a lot more inventory, but it's much more expensive. I think for the 5 to 50 lb set, I could live with the mark up. That per pound mark up makes a huge difference if I decide to add the 55-100 lb DBs down the road. Fortunately or unfortunately, I have little use for the 55-100 lbs dumbbells right now.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to muck up the discussion, but why buy fixed sets up to 50lbs? I'd go with a set of Powerblock's for lower weight then if you absolutely wanted a fixed feel buy the 50-100lb from REP and save the money/space. There are 11 Dick's Sporting Good's stores within 100 miles of me that have Powerblock's in stock today....

Not to muck up the discussion, but why buy fixed sets up to 50lbs? I'd go with a set of Powerblock's for lower weight then if you absolutely wanted a fixed feel buy the 50-100lb from REP and save the money/space. There are 11 Dick's Sporting Good's stores within 100 miles of me that have Powerblock's in stock today....
    Getting an adjustable set is something I thought about for a while. For me it came down to convenience for others in my family.

Originally Posted by grapegorilla View Post
    Getting an adjustable set is something I thought about for a while. For me it came down to convenience for others in my family.
    I'm just waiting for the used market to return to normal, these kids re-selling PB's are in for a RUDE wakening this fall LOL

Well, after looking at PB's website maybe even sooner. You can order a new set today and get it straight from the factory.
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 04-05-2021 at 08:42 AM.

I'm just waiting for the used market to return to normal, these kids re-selling PB's are in for a RUDE wakening this fall LOL

Well, after looking at PB's website maybe even sooner. You can order a new set today and get it straight from the factory.
    Agreed. Folks selling their equipment for top dollar should consider there's a glut coming soon. Anyone looking should check direct with manufacturer to see if they can order direct. Today was the first day in many months that the Rogue stainless/stainless OPB has been list as available -- nature is repairing itself

FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeedinSeason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Experience with them has been good, but limited availability and ETA dates on all of their equipment continuously being forced back has pushed me away from the company. 5 months ago I bought two of their bars, a bench, kettlebells, the lightest rubber hex dbs they had (to cut open and check out the quality), and some various cable attachments. My brother placed roughly a $2000 dollar freight order from them when starting his garage gym around the same time. They were responsive to both of us, and I spoke to a sales rep about the possibility of consolidating our orders into one large shipment.

That said, I would look elsewhere if I was buying right now. Titan offers comparable quality and they seem capable of keeping up with demand - more so than many other companies right now. Besides, if you own one of the budget 1000-series Rep racks or one of the various 2x2 Amazon racks, you'll likely end up looking at Titan for accessories and attachments regardless.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had nothing but great experiences ordering from Rep. I ordered and received the 5-50lb dumbbell set recently. I was trying to use a card I received through H&R Block which had our stimulus funds on. Well the Rep website wasn't excepting the card at all. I emailed Rep stating my issue. The same day within 1 hour I received a email back from a Rep named Maddie. She offered to take my order by phone. So I emailed her my phone number and within minutes she called me and took my order. The next day my dumbbells were shipping out.

I also ordered my FID AB3000 bench through her as well over the phone. It also shipped out immediately.
    My 5/3/1 Forever training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made multiple orders from Rep before the pandemic. 2017-18ish their customer service was great. 2019 came around and their customer service took a progressive nose dive. It became **** at the end of 19 and prepandemic 20. Weeks before getting a response, asking for nonsense pictures and next a measurement, and then awaiting weeks for a follow up. They did resolve my issues but they took entirely too long. I would possibly order from them again, but they are pricing themselves out of the game nowadays.

Rogue’s customer service is crap now too. In the past, you could call and get stuff taken care of immediately. Now, they want an email chain, and take days to follow up with corporate bull**** speak. My last experience with them, turned me completely off.

Titan has oddly had the easiest and most consistent customer service.