Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How come no one is talking about the Immigration/Border situation?

You have to feel for these poor folk, they are going through hell for a better life.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being an immigrant myself (who came to America LEGALLY), I understand why many around the world desire to come to America.

I get it.

But here is reality:

a. Purpose of immigration. Purpose is to attract the best and brightest from other nations to improve the economic situation of the host nation. This is also problematic because it creates a brain drain in the native lands. In reality, the democrats want to open the border to secure votes. Truth is politicians don't give a $hit about lives. If they did, they would ban abortion and stop waging illegal wars. Overflooding the US with migrants will ensure democratic victory every election from feral gubmint to local gubmint levels.

b. America versus the empire. I love America. I love the American People and I love the American culture. Americans are some of the most generous phukkers in the world. Reality, however, is that the 'leaders' (who really are supposed to be representatives) have gone rogue. Many migrants come to America from war torn nations. These nations were destroyed by none other than the military industrial complex and the bankers who fund them. Peace is not profitable to the MIC. If the US gubmint would just mind its own business and stop conducting warfare to steal other nations' resources, there would be no reason for mass migration.

c. Resources. This nonsense that 'America is the richest nation on earth' is a bunch of goat$hit. We used to be the greatest creditor in the world. Now we are the greatest debtor. Who is going to pay for all the free $hit given to migrants? AHA. We the tax slaves of course.

I can go on but I better stop. Cuz nobody wants to listen anyway.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, when you say why isn’t anyone talking about it, who do you mean?

We on the forum? If so it’s more wasted time posting on the net.

The rebulicians/conservatives, they are talking about this every phucking day.

The democrats, ain’t saying jack other than, it’s been a problem forever, we ain’t going to the border, it’s Trump, let’s move on.

Btw, Fox News has been showing the new Biden prisons for children, they ain’t steel, it’s clear walls crammed with children wearing and sleeping in masks.

And NG is right about this being all for dem votes, and I already said the progressive behavior only flames climate change.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Being an immigrant myself (who came to America LEGALLY), I understand why many around the world desire to come to America.

I get it.

But here is reality:

a. Purpose of immigration. Purpose is to attract the best and brightest from other nations to improve the economic situation of the host nation. This is also problematic because it creates a brain drain in the native lands. In reality, the democrats want to open the border to secure votes. Truth is politicians don't give a $hit about lives. If they did, they would ban abortion and stop waging illegal wars. Overflooding the US with migrants will ensure democratic victory every election from feral gubmint to local gubmint levels.

b. America versus the empire. I love America. I love the American People and I love the American culture. Americans are some of the most generous phukkers in the world. Reality, however, is that the 'leaders' (who really are supposed to be representatives) have gone rogue. Many migrants come to America from war torn nations. These nations were destroyed by none other than the military industrial complex and the bankers who fund them. Peace is not profitable to the MIC. If the US gubmint would just mind its own business and stop conducting warfare to steal other nations' resources, there would be no reason for mass migration.

c. Resources. This nonsense that 'America is the richest nation on earth' is a bunch of goat$hit. We used to be the greatest creditor in the world. Now we are the greatest debtor. Who is going to pay for all the free $hit given to migrants? AHA. We the tax slaves of course.

Interesting and though provoking comments NWG

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Pockets, when you say why isn’t anyone talking about it, who do you mean?

We on the forum? If so it’s more wasted time posting on the net.

The rebulicians/conservatives, they are talking about this every phucking day.

The democrats, ain’t saying jack other than, it’s been a problem forever, we ain’t going to the border, it’s Trump, let’s move on.

Btw, Fox News has been showing the new Biden prisons for children, they ain’t steel, it’s clear walls crammed with children wearing and sleeping in masks.

And NG is right about this being all for dem votes, and I already said the progressive behavior only flames climate change.
    Yes, I mean forum members, I find it a bt ironic that you would say it's a waste of time. Yet added your comments on the situation.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because that video is obviously showing the wall in Yugoslavia and all the children at our border are given teddy bears and a piece of cake when they are greeted at the border.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Interesting and though provoking comments NWG

Yes, I mean forum members, I find it a bt ironic that you would say it's a waste of time. Yet added your comments on the situation.
    It’s another tiresome political topic, generally afterwards I wished for that time posting back.

I did start a thread weeks ago related to the borders, it was those Spanky looking Biden T shirts.

The cartels are all profiting from this, they are the ones throwing kids over a wall. And because the cartels are running the operation, not everyone is trying to come here, we don’t even know how many are being stripped from thier families by the cartel and being forced to the border?????

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    However you look at it it's a horrible situation. You can just imagine the level of desperation someone must have if they give their toddlers to some shady smugglers to be dropped over the border.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Because that video is obviously showing the wall in Yugoslavia and all the children at our border are given teddy bears and a piece of cake when they are greeted at the border.
    Another good point

It’s another tiresome political topic, generally afterwards I wished for that time posting back.
    Yet you are still adding to the tread. Not complaining, I enjoy your input, just seems like you are talking out of both sides of your face.

I did start a thread weeks ago related to the borders, it was those Spanky looking Biden T shirts.

The cartels are all profiting from this, they are the ones throwing kids over a wall. And because the cartels are running the operation, not everyone is trying to come here, we don’t even know how many are being stripped from thier families by the cartel and being forced to the border?????
    So the Cartel brought them all the way from other countries?

I rest my case with this quote from NG about another wasted time posting.

Meanwhile the dems are also starting thier racist program to pay people a monthly income because of slavery that does not exist and AOC wants this same thing applied for the kids coming to the border.

And everyone thinks voting should be so easy for everyone.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    However you look at it it's a horrible situation. You can just imagine the level of desperation someone must have if they give their toddlers to some shady smugglers to be dropped over the border.
    Yup! Totally agree. Pretty sad when you think of it.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Yet you are still adding to the tread.

So the Cartel brought them all the way from other countries?

Adding to it is tiresome, but not as much as starting one, for me.

It’s not the parents throwing thier children over walls, why even have kids then? Wouldn’t it be better for people to come legally first, then have kids?

And why have kids if you desperately need to hand them over to smugglers? Well now that is interesting....,....,

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adding to it is tiresome, but not as much as starting one, for me.

It’s not the parents throwing thier children over walls, why even have kids then? Wouldn’t it be better for people to come legally first, then have kids?

And why have kids if you desperately need to hand them over to smugglers? Well now that is interesting....,....,
    It's horrible but I have started to think like this.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The smugglers are the Cartels and they don't ask for the children. They send drugs here and human trafficking is a huge business enterprise that is part of the Cartel's business diversification. Human lives are cheap and if anyone dies, they die.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I rest my case with this quote from NG about another wasted time posting.

Meanwhile the dems are also starting thier racist program to pay people a monthly income because of slavery that does not exist and AOC wants this same thing applied for the kids coming to the border.

And everyone thinks voting should be so easy for everyone.
    Yup!!!!!

I feel bad for the White male conservatives in America. It’s group that is vilified and called ‘racist’ and blamed for the worlds problems.

You guys are the new Jews.
    This above all..

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Our leaders don't want an immigration policy. They rather enjoy the system the current immigration laws create. It makes a ton of cheap under-the-table labor that gets them millions in corporate donations. It creates cheap targets for political grandstanding on both sides, with no perceptible disadvantages for the 40+ years of non-action they've committed to.

The only wrong move for political leaders is actually doing something to address immigration. Hence why the policy across the last 4 Presidents is virtually identical to each other. Only the grandstanding and message by opponents are different.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Our leaders don't want an immigration policy. They rather enjoy the system the current immigration laws create. It makes a ton of cheap under-the-table labor that gets them millions in corporate donations. It creates cheap targets for political grandstanding on both sides, with no perceptible disadvantages for the 40+ years of non-action they've committed to.

The only wrong move for political leaders is actually doing something to address immigration. Hence why the policy across the last 4 Presidents is virtually identical to each other. Only the grandstanding and message by opponents are different.
    I don't see where policies are similar. New policy has caused this no matter who you support.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't see where policies are similar. New policy has caused this no matter who you support.
    One example would be what I mentioned in my post. I’m waiting for a leader to mention cutting off the incentive to hire illegal labor at the source: by punishing businesses that do so. Punch up for once.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

From what I can tell, this is a seasonal thing, nearly. After every winter, there's a marked uptick in new arrivals at the border.

The truth of the matter is that to actually solve this issue, there needs to be two big pieces of legislation.

The first needs to fix the current immigration system. The second is the controversial one: the only way to stop immigration attempts from Central and Latin America is to help build those countries up.

There's literally no other solution. As long as there's a huge disparity in wealth and security, there will continue to be attempts of mass immigration.

Case in point: the majority of asylum seekers and immigrants are from countries racked by drug-related crime and violence. Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc... Not many from Costa Rica. Why is that?

Because Costa Rica, while not anywhere near as rich as the US per capita, is a relatively safer, richer, more stable country.

A final fact is that the US needs to stop messing around in those countries. The US supported a coup in Guatemala in 2015, and the result is masses of new immigrants from that country.

Oh, and stop the War on Drugs. That's not helping.

There, I think I solved it.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    America is the 4th highest source of immigrants to Canada in 2020.
    How come we ain't talking aboot (sic) that?
    I mean like WTF, you guys are supposed to be in the land of milk and honey, right?

How would you like it if we said to keep your sh*t off our door mat?
    Suck it up buttercups, let them in as we do you and do your part in making this world a better place. Your nation and mine was founded on the backs of immigrants, but nowadays they're a different color and that's really what people are getting bent out of shape over.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I mean like WTF, you guys are supposed to be in the land of milk and honey, right?

Suck it up buttercups, let them in as we do you and do your part in making this world a better place. Your nation and mine was founded on the backs of immigrants, but nowadays they're a different color and that's really what people are getting bent out of shape over.
    Arch, I acknowledge your logic. The only thing I will point out is that there is a difference between legal and illegal immigration.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I get it.

But here is reality:

a. Purpose of immigration. Purpose is to attract the best and brightest from other nations to improve the economic situation of the host nation.
    ^^This. Our qualification for immigration should be a bit more stringent than simply being ambulatory enough to walk across a border.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arch, I acknowledge your logic. The only thing I will point out is that there is a difference between legal and illegal immigration.
    I do believe fleeing one's own government for the reasons of political persecution and threat of execution are legally valid reasons to emigrate.

What that video doesn't tell you is those kids were from Ecuador. All sorts of bad sh*t happens there. Safe to assume their parents paid for them to be smuggled to the U.S for those reasons.
    Here's the Canadian news coverage of the same event starting at 12:02;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NiLGpvfks

I do believe fleeing one's own government for the reasons of political persecution and threat of execution are legally valid reasons to emigrate.

What that video doesn't tell you is those kids were from Ecuador. All sorts of bad sh*t happens there. Safe to assume their parents paid for them to be smuggled to the U.S for those reasons.
    Here's the Canadian news coverage of the same event starting at 12:02;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NiLGpvfks
    I do not disagree. However, even though fleeing a country can be a reason to immigrate, there are legal ways to enter the US and entering the US via drug cartel coyotes is not legal.

Procedures for Entering the United States

When you arrive in the United States, you must show valid travel documents as part of the entry process. The documents you need and whether your passport needs to be valid for six months after your travel dates depend on the country you are arriving from and your citizenship or status.

https://www.usa.gov/enter-us

Just because I am posting this, doesn’t mean I don’t have extreme empathy for them. The kids should be with their parents at the border at least. Their lives are at extreme risk much like it is in the countries they are fleeing.

but nowadays they're a different color and that's really what people are getting bent out of shape over.
    This thinking is a good reason why this chit is tiresome.

I’ve had many of black professors in my life, it was damn nice to hear one of them be straight up with everyone say “i don’t want a guy living next door to me who thinks it’s ok play soccer with someone’s head and rape my daughter”.

Btw, the raping of young girls in high school by 20 year illegal classmates is problem in my state now, hmmmmm??????

I’ve had many of black professors in my life
    University? College? Bedroom?

If it's the last one, no details, just a nod will suffice

Btw, the raping of young girls in high school by 20 year illegal classmates is problem in my state now, hmmmmm??????
    How are they getting in and staying in schools being illegal?

I watched this Netflix documentary about illegals and it was pretty interesting. The tough laws were put in already by Clinton administration. For instance if you ever claim to be US citizen when you're not, you will never be able to become a citizen. So if you came here illegally as a teen and put in your application for dunkin donut (or whatever) that you are a citizen, you can never become a citizen. Also if you come here with a visa and just stay, you will never be able to become legal.

There was this lady who was married to some military guy and had lived here for decades, they sent her back. And she was like "my husband voted for Trump, we didn't know he'd send me back, he said he'd only send bad hombres".

Anyway, the documentary had different scenarios.

[QUOTE=mtpockets;1635272

How are they getting in and staying in schools being illegal?[/QUOTE]

The idiots on the local news asks the same questions when a 14 year old girl gets raped in the bathroom by her 20 year old illegal immigrant classmate.

“How did this happen”?

Did you know Obama bused questionable immigrants all over the nation in the middle of the night? One location was Montgomery County, a place where you find hacked up bodies related to immigration gangs, yeah hacked up 15 year old girls too.

You can start several stories everyday now, like today there was an attack on the capital, the guy used his car and a big knife, one cop was killed. No machine guns were used.

You have a good heart.

But I disagree.

America was NOT founded by immigrants. It was founded by settlers.

Immigrants back then, in the early 1900s, indeed built America to your point. But immigrants back then also wanted to assimilate and become Americans and be productive and be free.

Many immigrants now only know socialism. You cannot expect people who only know socialism to all of a sudden embrace capitalism. (And yes, I am also aware we no longer have a true capitalist system.) Many immigrants now don’t want to assimilate. Many immigrants now want free gubmint cheese.

There is a bigly yuuge difference between immigrants then and now. And skin color has nothing to do with it.
    This above all..

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a good heart.

But I disagree.

America was NOT founded by immigrants. It was founded by settlers.

Immigrants back then, in the early 1900s, indeed built America to your point. But immigrants back then also wanted to assimilate and become Americans and be productive and be free.

Many immigrants now only know socialism. You cannot expect people who only know socialism to all of a sudden embrace capitalism. (And yes, I am also aware we no longer have a true capitalist system.) Many immigrants now don’t want to assimilate. Many immigrants now want free gubmint cheese.

There is a bigly yuuge difference between immigrants then and now. And skin color has nothing to do with it.
    Damn dude...You are making crazy amounts of sense in this thread...which makes me fear that I am enroute to becoming a full-blooded card carrying member of the tinfoil hat crew.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.