Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by ROCK CRUSHER
    well......my tri's sure have blown up from heavy triples.

it works for me, and thats whats important.
    go and check ur pm's...

Here_s johnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    is that not constant weight tho...
    Yeah, but for a short period of time, depending on the program. Sticking to one scheme (ala amuscledork)will never get you to the best of yor abilities. All the trainers worth their salt use various set and rep schemes, never sticking to one for more than a few weeks.

Millennium1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your arguements between each other aren't helping me any. No one has provided any facts or references yet just opinions.

Originally posted by Millennium1
    Your arguements between each other aren't helping me any. No one has provided any facts or references yet just opinions.
    Go to a serious board such as fortifiediron or look in any sports training periodical.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by ROCK CRUSHER
    well......my tri's sure have blown up from heavy triples.
    [Henry]impossible [/Henry]
    Booo

amusclebutthead, What you're saying goes straight in the face of results DOCUMENTED by countless athletic trainers, in sports ranging from tennis to powerlifting. OH, and yes look at training of successfull BBers, juiced or not.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Here's johnny
    amusclebutthead, What you're saying goes straight in the face of results DOCUMENTED by countless athletic trainers, in sports ranging from tennis to powerlifting. OH, and yes look at training of successfull BBers, juiced or not.
    agree for sports but for bodybuilding i think the best is constant reps...

amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000) amusclehead is a name known to all. (+5000)

bad me, i think outside the box

too bad people thought outside the box for benching and came up with chains, damn, what a waste.
    Booo

scott_donald

You said you do the same but I'm not sure whose post you were refering to. What does your routine look like for say Military press or lat pull downs?

scott_donald

You said you do the same but I'm not sure whose post you were refering to. What does your routine look like for say Military press or lat pull downs?
    heres all my routines the best one is the second...and the one i base everything on...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=175194

Originally posted by amusclehead
    bad me, i think outside the box

too bad people thought outside the box for benching and came up with chains, damn, what a waste.
    How is that outside the box??PLers have been doing it since the 60's. O-lifters were lifting in rivers 50+ years ago.Results don't lie. Most have tried(your way) and found it to be a dead end. Don't feel bad though I'm sure mommy will read you a bedtime story from MILO about periodization.

Results don't lie. Most have tried(your way) and found it to be a dead end.
    and why is that.
    Booo

and why is that.
    Because the CNS conditions to protect itself.

How is that outside the box??PLers have been doing it since the 60's. O-lifters were lifting in rivers 50+ years ago.Results don't lie. Most have tried(your way) and found it to be a dead end. Don't feel bad though I'm sure mommy will read you a bedtime story from MILO about periodization.
    welll what do you think of my programs then....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...threadid=175194

welll what do you think of my programs then....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...threadid=175194
    i think your link doesn't work.
    Booo

i think your link doesn't work.
    try here....

BLiSS420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bah someone needs to make this into a poll because we're not getting anywhere in here.. out of about 25 posts, only 3 or 4 people have stated opinions and even less than that provided facts/references..

Lightbulb

good idea

good idea
    why dont you start a pole... oops you already have....

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because the CNS conditions to protect itself.
    And what do you mean by that?

Link to the poll

Here's a link to the poll for this topic.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=180412

crosborne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres all my routines the best one is the second...and the one i base everything on...

My routine is somewhat like your second. I am using the same exercises although I work

Chest/Tris Mon
    Back/Bis Tues

Legs Thurs
    Shoulders Fri

I also use this formula.....

2 warm up sets 50% of my set weight
    2 heavy working sets
    rest pause 3x3

working great, getting stronger and have added muscle despite of my cutting diet.
    Ozzy,

"The Ozzman Commeth!"

MarkJohn1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try reverse pyramid training.

After warm up, your bench should be like this;

175 x 6-8 reps
    175 x 6 reps
    165 x 8-12
    150 x to failure. Feel the burn on this set.

You cannot just do a straight sets on compound lifts, since it's large muscle group, you also need to attack the slow twitch fibers which can be done by doing 8-12 reps. Strength is size, so I recommend that by hitting at the first set of your compound lifts where your muscles were still fresh to blast that first exercise.

PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is a deep cut. OP looks like he was at least 40 when he posted this. He's now about 60. Hopefully he got his answer long before this.
    160 lbs and jacked is about as impressive as D cups on a 300lb woman