Tango47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Bodybuilding advice

I'm just turned 20, I'm 5"9 I have a home gym upto 115kg, 50kg bar outside I do deadlifts and squats with. In a month I join the army but I'm determined to try look more buff, I have 14inch arms and pretty okay lats, my best feature has always been my abs with an 8 pack.. I mean lately there more a four pack rip but can anyone advice anything that might give me that buff edge in a month or however long, I just hope the army let me keep working In the gym because it's freeing feeling the ache and pain. I've watched athlene x and more but they just get me the same gains as I would just going rogue in my gym. I only just did my first dead lift for army assement at 153kg and I don't even know if that's good. I'm just super ectomorph. Any help to look buff not super ripped and "slender" despite my high calorie intake, I mean I've gained alot of mass in recent months it's working but just doesn't feel enough, plz help lol

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    In one month - not really. Just keep training hard, maybe eat a little more.

Muscle gain is a slow process and will involve temporarily losing abs. From experience in this forum, guys who have a major focus on having abs often have relatively low muscle mass. This is because they don't eat enough. But eating more will cause some temporary bloat which puts them off being consistent about it.

BTW there is no such thing as an "ectomorph", ****totypes have been discredited by science. You simply have a smaller appetite in relation to your metabolism. Eating more fixes being an 'ecto'.