moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hip Impingement Squats / Deadlifts

I'm dealing with a hip impingement issue right now and going through physical therapy to strengthen my hips. I've taken a break from squats and deadlifts as I believe they are the main culprit in my insane tightness the day after a leg day and also I believe causing some pinching at the bottom of the squat / deadlift. I want to get back on them asap and was thinking that at the very least I could maybe start deadlifting with the trap bar or starting from a raised position by using plates or blocks under the barbell on the floor. For you brahs who have dealt with hip impingement and similar inflammation, what worked for you? I'll get input from the PT's that I'm working with also but wanted to reach out to get other inputs.