ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

C4 energy vs C4 smart energy

Came home and these were waiting for me in a box....I felt like a kid on Christmas morning!

Very big thanks to stad0203, I really appreciate it Adam seriously!

Review will be tomorrow and I’ll do follow up reviews on flavors as well as if I can tell the difference between the energy and smart energy.
    Kid Covid

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice package
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! Curious to hear your thoughts once you try a few!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so far did three days in a row of the c4 energy....tried three different flavors.

purple frost: smells great tastes great! i knew i'd like it if it was a grape flavor and it was, not too sweet.
    cotton candy: very sweet, a bit too sweet for me i wouldn't personally go with it again but the flavor is just like cotton candy.
    strawberry watermelon ice: big surprise for me, i didn't think i'd like it but i might put it even with the purple frost, i would definitely buy it.

now, as far as energy and performance.

i have two to three black coffee k cups every day, two before even my first meal daily and those are back to back. they make me alert but this stuff hits HARD. i feel it way more than i do the coffee. i had always assumed each k cup is 100 milligrams but having had two in a row many times this feels stronger. i had one this morning on an empty stomach and it was pretty intense. i am one that does NOT like 300+ single dose caffeine daily. 200 for me is the sweet spot pre workout with the occasional full dose 300 product. the caffeine amount is exactly what i was looking for.

contains a hefty dose of beta alanine, how much for certain i'm not sure but i can tell you it is a decent because i feel it midway through sipping the can. i'm a fan of beta alanine, believe in its effectiveness. i finish many exercises with very high rep sets and typically do 100 bodyweight squats routinely. i also train bjj and it makes sense to use it in this type of workout.

still haven't tried the smart energy yet but will try a couple a few days in a row, i'm a nootropics fan so i'll try and gauge if i can notice a difference there.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for your first impressions. I'm also not a fan of Cotton Candy flavors and that one is my least favorite.

Curious to hear out the Smart Energy once you try a few!

i can finally say i did c4 smart energy 3 separate times to compare vs the c4 energy and here's my take:

the flavors

electric sour: taste like a sprite with a granny smith apple, seriously. it's not really sour like a sour candy but for me that's a good thing. i like it and would only get it as a variety.

freedom ice: tastes like the frozen bombsicle of the c4 energy, think like a sprite or 7up with a bomb pop but not overpowering. best if you had it in a fridge, i didn't and think i missed out because of it.

peach mango nectar: saved my favorite for last, when i was going to crack this open i wasn't sure what to expect but this was my favorite from the three stad sent out. to be fair, it was warm when i opened it so i poured it over ice. i honestly believe this helped because it watered it down a bit it's sweet and the ice melting a little bit made it less concentrated. i was thirsty and it was pretty warm out, timing or whatever it hit the spot and was refreshing.

ok now the effects:

it wont hit as hard or as fast as the c4 energy. it has a different type of caffeine that comes on smooth, just like a cup of coffee would. i drink coffee every day as is so for a pre workout i prefer the caffeine anhydrous like the regular c4. it's hard to believe they're both at 200 because the c4 energy hits you almost instantly, within 5 minutes of being halfway done with my can of the regular i can feel it. the smart energy is more smooth, not a kick in the arse.

the nootropics, especially the citicoline. did i feel a difference? i honestly can't say i could tell for my workout but i didn't feel a crash later in the day on my morning dose and felt good a few hours after the workout. nootropics are tricky like that, i've used them for years. you can tell more of what they can be doing if you have them independently of caffeine and i know for a fact they've worked for me in the past.

if i had to pick between the smart energy and the regular, i'd take the c4 energy for certain. i have to make it very clear i liked both but prefer the hard hit from the anhydrous caffeine and the beta alanine tingles. if i wasn't a coffee drinker i'd lean towards the c4 energy strictly for an energy drink, i wouldn't want to have my mind racing with the regular c4 energy.

pre workout c4 energy

rest of the day pick me up c4 smart energy

Thanks stad (Adam), great product and you now have a new c4 customer

p.s. one day will take a chance and grab a c4 ultimate when i'm at the vitamin store!

Great feedback! I agree with the C4 Energy for PWO and the C4 Smart for mid day.

The Ultimate is a hard hitter, but wait for that Dynasty!!