ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManJango9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is there even any point in dating these days?

Is there even any point in dating or playing the pool these days if you are young? Especially if you want a relationship?

I'm finding that Western society has declined more then ever and am feeling more "nah" with each passing year. We are really in clown world now. The only thing I like about western society is the ability to buy stuff that makes me happy and being single and not having to answer to anybody. I can't think of anything else that's really redeeming about the times we live in now. It really is a **** show.

RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanJLuu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would agree with you there. Girls now a days want so much from us but don't give the same level of effort. I was dating some girl and she forgot my birthday even though I gave her a gift on her birthday. This is why I'm focusing on myself and grow myself, then I might find someone from out of country.

The reason why i say out of country is I've met this one out of country girl who tried to date me before going out with someone i knew. She gave me gifts, and made every effort to get me to ask her out. She even tried all these flirty touches while she went out/in an early relationship with someone i knew. But since i was already occupied with someone else, I didn't date her.

So I'm hoping the foreign countries will have more value in relationships. I'm sure there's good possible relationship in the west but it's probably more difficult to find. But that's just my experience, though.
    "Become Better You - Physically and Mentally"
    Life's Too Short To Be Negative!
    www.kaizenedgeclothing.com

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Since 2012 or so women and most people are just vapid and boring to be around they are obsessed with clown world pop culture stuff like tik tok, netflix, rap music and looking at their phones idk how people date or even make friends now days
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I truly think that there are no problems for those people who are at age 25-30, isn't it? But if we talk about dating at 40, so you have you find different ways to reach your goal, I mean to find a nice women (men) to get the nicest experience from that relationships or a simple spending time on dating.
    Last edited by alvin15tq; 04-08-2021 at 12:51 AM.

Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe the young one's right now are more focus on their career or sometimes having a relationship is a waste of time.

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine crying on a forum because dating is hard and girls aren’t lining up to touch your weiner.

In western society you have the chance to make something of yourself and build an amazing life. Girls will come and go, but success and a fullfilling and stimulating life are created. You have opportunities to do **** that our grandparents wished they could.

Date around, meet interesting people, travel the world when **** opens back up again.