Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    I blame the media for this. Most black people( if not all) know there are major issues within the black community. Me and my family talk about them all the time at family gatherings. The issue is much larger than the community itself can handle. Most don’t have the energy or time to focus on that when they have families or careers.

Another vicious cycle that is completely understandable is successful black people rarely stay in impoverished, high crime areas. They pursue areas that will offer them and their families the best opportunities. This leaves the high crime, impoverished areas the main causes of black on black crime/homicides.

Thank you for this. And I agree 100000%.

Sheep come in many colors. The sheep are being divided by race, gender, religion, etc..

Then there are the enlightened ones who see the TRUTH.

Blacks and other minorities voted for Trump in record number. Because they began to see the democratic plantation for what it truly is. (Not that republicans are angels. The GOP is full of spineless cowards.)

'White privilege' is just as goat$hit as the marxist 'stop asian hate' garbage. And blacks continue to be used as pawns to further the marxist agenda.

After WWII, Black families were actually right behind White families in terms of wealth creation. Lyndon Johnson's 'war on poverty' was the beginning of the Black family's destruction. And Blacks continued to support the plantation. In the meantime, Asians have proven time and time again, that White privilege is bullchit as they succeeded in many aspects of society. But the media does not mention this because it destroy the 'Whites are racist' narrative.

So they came up with the 'stop asian hate' garbage. Many attacks on Asians actually take place in liberal cities committed NOT by Whites, but by other minorities. The media ignores this fact.

This is why America is effectively DEAD. So many braindead sheep who swallow the false media narrative.

To you White people, especially you liberal commies: Stop apologizing for being White. You had nothing to do with the past.

To you Black people: You are beings used as pawns. Stop blaming Whites.

And to the rest of you sheep: WAKE DA FUQ UP!!!
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Can you imagine how much went on before body cams and cell phones?
    The perplexing thing is this crap is still happening WITH body cams and cell phones recording the events. You would think the cops would be more aware that tensions are at an all time high and every action/reaction that they make is scrutinized. The officer spraying that Lieutenant was maddening. The officer confusing her gun with a taser was ridiculous. Etc., etc., etc.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You also fit the description of a guy who was minding his own business obeying the law. Imagine how that stop would have went if cops weren't obsessed with making drug busts.
    I shudder to think.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You also fit the description of a guy who was minding his own business obeying the law. Imagine how that stop would have went if cops weren't obsessed with making drug busts.
    I say again, over.

Cops do not work for the People. They blindly follow orders. They forcefully enforce arbitrary manmade laws created by oligarchs to continue Humanity's slavery.

This is why taxation not only is theft, it is also slavery.

The private citizens are taxed to fund gubmint gestapo agencies.

And Americans continue to believe the are free.

I don't support the military industrial complex. But the way those pigs treated that army officer was shameful and disgraceful. And speaking of fighting for freedom, if the American Soldier truly fights for freedom, I should kindly remind the good paratroopers of the mighty 82nd Airborne that the real enemies are domestically within. In other nations, including the Philippines, Soldiers would have assaulted the police barracks and put those pigs on trial.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For the uninformed like me, it's very easy to gang up on an officer mistaking a taser for a firearm and that's what will happen. I can't process she can't tell the difference but I also can’t comprehend how stressful that situation maybe for an officer. However, I imagine the prosecution will argue there was no need to draw a firearm.

Honestly, I think we should also be upset with the people in leadership, both in law enforcement and at the companies that make tasers, that have decided that buying and making tasers that are designed like pistols because "they're more intuitive to use" is a good idea, knowing that there will be a small number of police officers who confuse their firearm for a taser in a stressful situation due to their similarity.

Those leaders are the ones that decided the cost of a small number of mistakes was outweighed by the benefits of having something intuitive to use.

Everything is a tradeoff, but if the tasers didn't have a pistol grip or were actuated with a thumb button instead of a trigger, for example, are all design decisions that could have been made to ensure they aren't confused with the officers sidearm.

It's a heartbreaking thing that happened, but I believe everyone who signed off on this design knowing full well things like this could, have and will continue to happen has as much blame as the officer in this case.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any updates on the trial itself? I'm getting my info here and avoiding the news... :P
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    For the uninformed like me, it's very easy to gang up on an officer mistaking a taser for a firearm and that's what will happen. I can't process she can't tell the difference but I also can’t comprehend how stressful that situation maybe for an officer. However, I imagine the prosecution will argue there was no need to draw a firearm.

Honestly, I think we should also be upset with the people in leadership, both in law enforcement and at the companies that make tasers, that have decided that buying and making tasers that are designed like pistols because "they're more intuitive to use" is a good idea, knowing that there will be a small number of police officers who confuse their firearm for a taser in a stressful situation due to their similarity.

Those leaders are the ones that decided the cost of a small number of mistakes was outweighed by the benefits of having something intuitive to use.

Everything is a tradeoff, but if the tasers didn't have a pistol grip or were actuated with a thumb button instead of a trigger, for example, are all design decisions that could have been made to ensure they aren't confused with the officers sidearm.

It's a heartbreaking thing that happened, but I believe everyone who signed off on this design knowing full well things like this could, have and will continue to happen has as much blame as the officer in this case.
    She's 26 -year veteran. If she can't handle stress, why is she there? You'd think 26 years is enough time to figure you can't handle stress. And why are they tasing people for expired plates anyway?

Freaks. Getter better people to do that job.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    She's 26 -year veteran. If she can't handle stress, why is she there? You'd think 26 years is enough time to figure you can't handle stress. And why are they tasing people for expired plates anyway?

Freaks. Getter better people to do that job.

My assumption is she has spent 20+ of that behind a desk and somehow found herself in this situation. She has been the police union boss at that precinct for a long time. From what I have read supposedly due to the fallout from last year in Minnesota, several officers have left that area, quit law enforcement etc....that they have had to pull more office workers and officers who may have not trained as much recently. She certainly shouldnt have been out there.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Officer and police chief have resigned after death of Daunte Wright, mayor says

The police officer who shot and killed a Black man in a Minneapolis suburb over the weekend has submitted a resignation letter -- as has the police chief who said the shooting was accidental -- the suburb's mayor said Tuesday.

However, Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott -- who earlier told CBS he wanted to fire Officer Kim Potter -- said Tuesday afternoon he has not yet accepted Potter's resignation.
    "We're doing our internal process to make sure that we are being accountable to the steps that we need to take," Elliott told reporters.
    Potter, who state authorities say fatally shot Daunte Wright on Sunday during a traffic stop, and Police Chief Tim Gannon -- who told reporters Monday that Potter appeared to mistake her gun for her Taser during the shooting -- have turned in resignation letters, Elliott said.

The letters came after a second night of protests roiled the city, with hundreds of demonstrators expressing anger at Wright's death, some of whom clashed with police late Monday.
    Sunday's killing of Wright, 20, is at least the third high-profile death of a Black man during a police encounter in the Minneapolis area in the last five years, after the shooting of Philando Castile in Falcon Heights in 2016 and the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last year.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/13/us/da...3T20%3A26%3A56
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The defense use of force expert in the George Floyd trial is getting destroyed. The defense should have not put this guy on the stand..

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

Excellent point. This is the kind of tool that should have undergone extensive Human Factors/Usability testing given the contexts in which it is used and the potential for deadly consequences.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The cops should be like the cops in Finland

Former Minnesota cop charged with second-degree manslaughter in death of Daunte Wright

The defense is expected to rest its case today in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin. A retired forensic pathologist was the only witness to testify yesterday — and he faced intense scrutiny from the prosecution

They still haven't talked about Floyd and Chauvin knowing each other and haven worked together.

Will Chauvin take the Stand?

It's Official, Chauvin isn't taking the stand.

Just catching up on the morning, from the what I hear, it came close to a mistrial because of a new evidence issue. That would suck.

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The training and screening process for law enforcement needs an overhaul. More training is put into killing someone on the other side of the planet, than what’s put into training someone at home with the same authority or capability. Weed out what’s no good like they would do with a navy seal.
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I say again, over.

Cops do not work for the People. They blindly follow orders. They forcefully enforce arbitrary manmade laws created by oligarchs to continue Humanity's slavery.

This is why taxation not only is theft, it is also slavery.

The private citizens are taxed to fund gubmint gestapo agencies.

And Americans continue to believe the are free.

I don't support the military industrial complex. But the way those pigs treated that army officer was shameful and disgraceful. And speaking of fighting for freedom, if the American Soldier truly fights for freedom, I should kindly remind the good paratroopers of the mighty 82nd Airborne that the real enemies are domestically within. In other nations, including the Philippines, Soldiers would have assaulted the police barracks and put those pigs on trial.

NG, you remember few years back the cops choked and killed a guy (yes he was black) for selling black market cigs. that was perfect example of them following stupid laws, as that particular law was a democrat law, all about taxed cigs.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    NG, you remember few years back the cops choked and killed a guy (yes he was black) for selling black market cigs. that was perfect example of them following stupid laws, as that particular law was a democrat law, all about taxed cigs.
    Eric Garner?

I'm pretty sure that's federal law not just NYS nor is it strictly a "democrat law".

Federal law - https://www.ttb.gov/tobacco/faqs-general#t17
    Last edited by Jtbny; 04-16-2021 at 05:31 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    In every country on earth, few things will get you in trouble faster that cheating the tax man. That's not politics, that's how governments work.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Pennsylvania National Guard activated as Philadelphia prepares for aftermath of Chauvin trial

Gov. Tom Wolf has activated more than 1,000 Pennsylvania National Guard members to support officials in Philadelphia as the city prepares for a possible verdict next week in the Derek Chauvin trial.

Chauvin is the former Minneapolis police officer who was charged with 2nd and 3rd-degree murder, and 2nd-degree manslaughter, in the death of George Floyd last May.

Closing arguments in the trial are expected to begin on Monday.

Wolf activated the National Guard members by signing a proclamation of disaster emergency on Friday. He said the request was made by the City of Philadelphia.

"This declaration allows the commonwealth to take preemptive steps to ensure the safety of our fellow Pennsylvanians," Gov. Wolf said. "The activation of the National Guard supports the current efforts in Philadelphia to protect our beloved neighbors and city."

Protests were held across Philadelphia following Floyd's death. The most highly publicized incident included the use of police tear gas on protesters who marched onto Interstate 676.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

cops killing blacks under the guise of racism is good for business.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Closing arguments start today, I think Chauvin is doomed, fuker never showed 1 ounce of remorse. When the judge sends the jury to deliberations, I hope it takes only a few minutes then comes back and hands that smug bastard his ass.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Closing arguments start today, I think Chauvin is doomed, fuker never showed 1 ounce of remorse. When the judge sends the jury to deliberations, I hope it takes only a few minutes then comes back and hands that smug bastard his ass.
    I think they will discuss it for a while, common sense isnt so common lately.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have the closing arguments on in the background at work. I'm sorry, but the defense looks like they're throwing the trial. Every time they put up footage to show some kind of proper police procedures, it looks like the nail gets deeper in the coffin for Chauvin. Maybe I'm biased, but there's just no defense for what he did and every time they show footage of George Floyd laying on the pavement it further solidifies my opinion that Chauvin killed him and he should be convicted as such.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I have the closing arguments on in the background at work. I'm sorry, but the defense looks like they're throwing the trial. Every time they put up footage to show some kind of proper police procedures, it looks like the nail gets deeper in the coffin for Chauvin. Maybe I'm biased, but there's just no defense for what he did and every time they show footage of George Floyd laying on the pavement it further solidifies my opinion that Chauvin killed him and he should be convicted as such.
    I turned it off, I already got him convicted anyway.

I can't watch the defense Lawyer, his last witnesses seemed like they were paid actors from the streets.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I turned it off, I already got him convicted anyway.

I can't watch the defense Lawyer, his last witnesses seemed like they were paid actors from the streets.
    Yeah, I hear ya, they didn't appear very credible to me either.

I just feel like a proper defense closing argument should be much shorter and should not include rolling footage of George Floyd dying over and over. Oh well, we'll see how long the Jury deliberates. I'm hoping we get a verdict tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I think some food for thought is being thrown out there by the defense, but if I'm betting I'd lay my money on the manslaughter charge.
    Maybe.....if the Jury is even listening at this point. I saw reports of jurors rubbing their eyes and yawning. I agree, he'll likely get the minimum charge. Highly doubt he will be fully exonerated.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Maybe.....if the Jury is even listening at this point. I saw reports of jurors rubbing their eyes and yawning. I agree, he'll likely get the minimum charge. Highly doubt he will be fully exonerated.
    Agree. I think the fact that he didn’t render any aid is enough that the manslaughter charge will stick. Especially since others were telling him to check for a pulse etc. IMO to not attempt to put him in the recovery position or render aid is negligence, at best.

That's it folks, jury instructions... Hope the bastard gets the max.