Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I am having trouble with my black neighbors over the last few weeks, they just moved in less than a month ago and I have had several thefts already. It started with small stuff first, a couple of bird feeders that I had for several years, no big deal, Since then, it has progressed my shed where they pushed in a window to gain entry. They didn't take anything but the inconsiderate fuks ransacked the place and left me with one hell of a mess to clean up.
    The final straw was last night, I heard loud crash in the wee hours of the morning, I went outside to see a BBQ tipped over and noticed a gas can missing. I have had enough, there will be slug loaded shotgun by the door and if they return, I am going to throw some hot lead in that black fuker
    Make a trail of beets to the closest Russians house:

- Bears eat beets.
    - Russians can tame bears.

Problem solved and now you are friends with a dude who has a bear.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Make a trail of beets to the closest Russians house:

- Bears eat beets.
    - Russians can tame bears.

Problem solved and now you are friends with a dude who has a bear.

Awesome idea, I always wanted to meet khabib nurmagomedov

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An alternate juror, who sat through Derek Chauvin's trial but was dismissed prior to deliberations, told "CBS This Morning" that the prosecution's medical expert and the 17-year-old bystander who filmed George Floyd's death convinced her of his guilt.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome idea, I always wanted to meet khabib nurmagomedov

See the brilliance of my plan? What if LWW came to your house to fight you and you saw how massive he was and became afraid for your life. Boom, call Big K and his friend the fukcin bear and, again, problem solved. Nobody fights a Russian with his own bear.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

See the brilliance of my plan? What if LWW came to your house to fight you and you saw how massive he was and became afraid for your life. Boom, call Big K and his friend the fukcin bear and, again, problem solved. Nobody fights a Russian with his own bear.
    LMAO

I am more concerned about Tater showing up with his Frank Zappa 8 Tracks and Nancy Grace posters. Definetely hitting those posters with a black light before they come in my house

LMAO
    Definetely hitting those posters with a black light before they come in my house
    Because you don't own a fire hose?
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Because you don't own a fire hose?
    Imma get me one

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO

I am more concerned about Tater showing up with his Frank Zappa 8 Tracks and Nancy Grace posters. Definetely hitting those posters with a black light before they come in my house
    I have never in my life owned an 8 track?

Where can I find a Nancy Grace poster with her in that leather jacket and nothing under it!!!!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I have never in my life owned an 8 track?
    Keep forgetting you are just a young pup

Where can I find a Nancy Grace poster with her in that leather jacket and nothing under it!!!!
    Almost lost my lunch

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    In this example, the patient just assumed her poor treatment was due to race. We don't know that. It could be true, but it may not be, so not sure this is really an example of institutionalized racism. It seems to me that the term "institutionalized racism" is used when specific tangible instances of racism can't be found, so we invent this nebulous catch-all that allows us to invent racism on demand.
    I meant the very specific disparities in health care treatment by the doctors themselves.
    Not just perceptions......
    You don't do Tuskegee experiments on people you like.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was a misdemeanor, they could have written him a ticket according to many lawyers.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Indeed.

Not to get off the tangent, but let's remember why Floyd got in trouble. He was using counterfeit bills.

The sad thing is it has now turned racial.

And the federal reserve remains the biggest counterfeiter in the world. In the year 2020 alone, over 30% of dollars created took place that year. There are now more 100 dollar bills printed than 1 dollar bill. Yet many focus on the distractions.

Chauvin should have choked the crap out of these criminal bankers instead.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fede...w=1920&bih=969
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    It was a misdemeanor, they could have written him a ticket according to many lawyers.
    Yep 100%

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I meant the very specific disparities in health care treatment by the doctors themselves.
    Ben, how is that an example of systemic racism? Systemic Racism is the accusation where every single white person's DNA is ingrained with inherent hate, so much that all whites mean harm against all black people - so much so that all white people must be de-programmed from the womb.

I am not saying there wasn't racism in your example.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Tuskegee experiments also produced procedural changes and requirements for how research is conducted, so it doesn't make sense to suggest that those experiments are reflective of medical treatments today. You said that there are "very specific disparities in healthcare treatment by doctors themselves". How are doctors implementing racism?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Ben, how is that an example of systemic racism? Systemic Racism is the accusation where every single white person's DNA is ingrained with inherent hate, so much that all whites mean harm against all black people - so much so that all white people must be de-programmed from the womb.

His example was a woman who received poor treatment which she attributed to race. It could have been racism, but it could have been something else entirely. It seems that the default in these situations is to always claim racism.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    His example was a woman who received poor treatment which she attributed to race. It could have been racism, but it could have been something else entirely. It seems that the default in these situations is to always claim racism.
    Agreed
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cop knew Floyd, so theres more to it than everyone knows, so killing himself may not be the thing to do (maybe the crowd control guy should), but if he's smart he will join the powerlifting club.

btw, this don't seem so bad.......

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Systemic Racism is the accusation where every single white person's DNA is ingrained with inherent hate, so much that all whites mean harm against all black people - so much so that all white people must be de-programmed from the womb.
    Incorrect. The first Policemen in the USA were white escaped slave hunters. They were commissioned to capture escaped slaves and dole out punishment as they saw fit, on the spot. If you're old enough you might remember Alex Haley's "Roots" where they chopped off half of Kunta Kinte's foot. Systemic racism is not in a person's DNA, it's in the DNA of our Judicial and Legislative history. Fortunately, people like you will die off in the next 20 - 30 years and erode away at systematic racism.

I am having trouble with my black neighbors over the last few weeks,
    Have you talked to them? Maybe walk over with a cold 6 pack?

I grew up in a very tough neighborhood, I think we were the only white people. It's really easy to be divisive but it's a lot more productive to build bridges.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Incorrect. The first Policemen in the USA were white escaped slave hunters. They were commissioned to capture escaped slaves and dole out punishment as they saw fit, on the spot. If you're old enough you might remember Alex Haley's "Roots" where they chopped off half of Kunta Kinte's foot. Systemic racism is not in a person's DNA, it's in the DNA of our Judicial and Legislative history. Fortunately, people like you will die off in the next 20 - 30 years and erode away at systematic racism.
    I'm not sure where you heard that from, but that's incorrect. There were slave patrols that did that sort of thing in the South, but there was public police forces established in Boston and NYC decades before that.

Those slave patrols actually drew more from the military as well - that's why the Citadel and Virginia Military Institute put up formal apologies for being a part of that years ago. They were pretty crappy, no doubt about that.

Modern policing as we know it now came into effect near the end of the Civil War - Boston actually has the oldest police department in the US, they were formed in 1838.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read an interesting anecdote about racism in someone's (Alan Sugar) autobiography. He says that at primary school (age 5-11) there was no racism/anti sematism, as soon as he went to secondary school (11-18) it started. His point was racism is learnt not genetic. And also demonstrates it can become part of a peer group's culture.

Personally I'd go as far as to say that suggesting behaviour as connected to genetics... Such as saying all white people are racist, is equally racist and offensive as saying something negative about all black people.

Don't go on looks, you must "Judge a tree by its fruit". That advice was given a couple of thousand years ago.
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 04-22-2021 at 11:38 PM.

I grew up in a very tough neighborhood, I think we were the only white people. It's really easy to be divisive but it's a lot more productive to build bridges.
    They don't drink alcohol, only concerned with stuffing their fat asses and are lousy conversationalists, the only thing I may consider is having them as over as the guest of honor at the supper table. Pretty sure you missed the ending.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't drink alcohol, only concerned with stuffing their fat asses and are lousy conversationalists, the only thing I may consider is having them as over as the guest of honor at the supper table. Pretty sure you missed the ending.
    bears can't hold beer cans/bottles because of the pads on their paws .

totally dependent on humans in that regard .

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    bears can't hold beer cans/bottles because of the pads on their paws ...
    I thought it was because they didn't have an opposable thumbs? Whatever the reason, we can say with certainty "bears can't hold their drink"

The DNA part wasn’t literal. It was what I thought an obvious metaphor. As such my post is accurate. You missed my point that our country is not enthralled in systemic racism.

... but if he's smart he will join the powerlifting club....
    Sure, and B.B. King plays a concert every lunchtime. Do you think videos like this are the reality, or do you think that they get made to promote some prison governor's career?
    Can you imagine serving time if: 1) You are a cop 2) you are Chauvin. I don't think it's going to be powerlifting buddies and slaps on the back for him

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Sure, and B.B. King plays a concert every lunchtime. Do you think videos like this are the reality, or do you think that they get made to promote some prison governor's career?
    Can you imagine serving time if: 1) You are a cop 2) you are Chauvin. I don't think it's going to be powerlifting buddies and slaps on the back for him
    First, the vid could be actors?

Second, smaller maximum security state prisons do have this sorta thing, An old strongman buddy of mine worked as the powerlifting coach in a PA prision. He said the weights kept these guys from killing guards and each other, but they had to be model prisoners in order to lift, so no gangsters chit.

Not every prison is like that.

That isn't the dictionary definition.
    Systemic/institutional used interchangeably, is when the institutions in the country crate issues for a race.

Wiki: Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded through laws within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues.

The example I used is an all too common example of a pattern or practice, not just one overly sensitive woman's subjective assessment.

Anyway,there are tons of examples, I just tried to use a less emotional topic here. 60 minutes did a special on the health care angle which is relatively new to me, but the professor has been studying it for 40 years.
    Here is the 13 minute segment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minu...021-04-18/#app

Here is another example, the black farmers in the USA. Look at the timeline.

https://www.ewg.org/research/black-f...usda-timeline/

My only point is that it exists in different areas.

Ben, I respect your opinion. I don’t refer to the dictionary or Wiki for definitions for both of us to interpret. The entire point is that yes, racism exists and it is horrible. But, our country is not experiencing systemic racism which is that racism is so pervasive and ingrained in our entire society that everything we do and everything we think about is based on what how we can keep a race down.

I accept there is racism. I do not accept every buzzword or phrase that the politicians and MSM promote to make our country more divided. That is worse than racism.

Ben, I respect your opinion. I don’t refer to the dictionary or Wiki for definitions for both of us to interpret. The entire point is that yes, racism exists and it is horrible. But, our country is not experiencing systemic racism which is that racism is so pervasive and ingrained in our entire society that everything we do and everything we think about is based on what how we can keep a race down.

I accept there is racism. I do not accept every buzzword or phrase that the politicians and MSM promote to make our country more divided. That is worse than racism.
    Its an old term, much much older than me.
    The degree to which it exists has changed.... for the better, yes, thank god, but i thought i read in an earlier post that it did not exist.
    I was simply arguing that it did, and still does exist in many varying areas.
    It isn't about pop culture/main stream media/politics for me because i am not a TV guy, i like fresh air and activity, but it is about historic trends and tendencies.
    Redlining is another example.

That isn't the dictionary definition.
    Systemic/institutional used interchangeably, is when the institutions in the country crate issues for a race.

Wiki: Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded through laws within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues.

The example I used is an all too common example of a pattern or practice, not just one overly sensitive woman's subjective assessment.

Anyway,there are tons of examples, I just tried to use a less emotional topic here. 60 minutes did a special on the health care angle which is relatively new to me, but the professor has been studying it for 40 years.
    Here is the 13 minute segment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minu...021-04-18/#app

Here is another example, the black farmers in the USA. Look at the timeline.

https://www.ewg.org/research/black-f...usda-timeline/

My only point is that it exists in different areas.
    Watched the 60 minutes video, and I still see no real examples of systematic racism. Simply having a disparity is not evidence of racism.